Cannaventure Seeds

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
He told me in a email he would replace those abs.
He said send me a addy so I did.
Didn't hear nothing back so emailed my addy again. No response back. Emailed again 3 days after that...no response back.
My last and final email wasn't a nice one.
I took the loss. In the end he loses as no more money from me to him...no matter what he selling.
Now I do spend a lot of cash on seeds per year. Im a repeat buyer. Just wont be buying any more cannaventure gear.Better stuff out there anyways....
I had the same experience with him as well regarding the admittedly bunk PRK packs I bought. Lots of talk and exchanged emails and zero action. He just disappeared and stopped replying DEC 28th 2018. I just wrote him off as someone to never spend another dime on. His loss as I too spend a lot of $$ on seeds and Im loyal to a fault. I at one time had 13 packs of his shit.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I had the same experience with him as well regarding the admittedly bunk PRK packs I bought. Lots of talk and exchanged emails and zero action. He just disappeared and stopped replying DEC 28th 2018. I just wrote him off as someone to never spend another dime on. His loss as I too spend a lot of $$ on seeds and Im loyal to a fault. I at one time had 13 packs of his shit.
Hey Red
Yes you and I have the same experience. Im sure he will keep doing that to others as well.
In the end his sales will fall. Less and less will buy.
His stuff isn't worth the money either imo. Lots better non hermy strains out there.
Im a loyal customer for seeds as well. Multiple buys. Once someone screws me though...no more cash and I don't care what the breeder makes.
Honesty is the way to go to keep your customers....

D

Deleted member 60

People SHOULD be interested. It’s a good grow.
Your grows with this strain are definitely impressive @dstroy . It performed well for me outside but after smoking on 4 large plants this last year I'm not thinking I'll do a return to it.soon. I still have a bunch of trim for bubble hash as well. Just figured I'd offer....they were incredibly cheap and I bought far too many....I'm sure nobody else here has done anything like that though...heehee..... Have some Triple Nova and TK#2 as well...

rock on, folks.......

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
Your grows with this strain are definitely impressive @dstroy . It performed well for me outside but after smoking on 4 large plants this last year I'm not thinking I'll do a return to it.soon. I still have a bunch of trim for bubble hash as well. Just figured I'd offer....they were incredibly cheap and I bought far too many....I'm sure nobody else here has done anything like that though...heehee..... Have some Triple Nova and TK#2 as well...

rock on, folks.......
Yeah I have a box full of gps beans. :)

I got very lucky with the lvtk.

Deez. Nutz

I've only grown their raspberry kush, and I can tell you those plants absolutely suck an extra large bag of dicks. The only time I've grown a five foot tall plant outside, ad its yields can be measured in grams.

Exceeding miniscule yields of leafy buds that smelled or tasted jack like raspberries. I even chucked some raspberry moonshine pollen on my largest yielding raspberry kush plant hoping it could up the yields and maybe the terps, but it still sucked.
Some said he admittedly sent out an ass batch of seeds, but with all the bullshit people had to deal with to attempt to get a refund, and this guys lack of integrity to make good on his shit seeds, I eventually just chalked it up to a loss and refuse to ever purchase from this company again.

GCG

Dinosaur
Ghost og stretched like crazy and grew striaght up . 30days 12/12. View attachment 24428View attachment 24429
How's the Ghost OG coming along? Finish up yet? Cant tell you how badly I wanted this strain. Popped all 7 seeds and come up with nothing. 2 tried to break ground and died and the other 5 got tiny tap roots and then shriveled up and died. Went 8 for 8 with Heisons and Eso's at the same time. So disappointing.

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member
How's the Ghost OG coming along? Finish up yet? Cant tell you how badly I wanted this strain. Popped all 7 seeds and come up with nothing. 2 tried to break ground and died and the other 5 got tiny tap roots and then shriveled up and died. Went 8 for 8 with Heisons and Eso's at the same time. So disappointing.
Well this hasn't been my best grow fighting high humidity and heat and hot super soil,and grew into the light ,but shes still growing I'm thinking 2 more weeks. 20191102_102542.jpg20191102_102326.jpg20191102_102435.jpg20191102_102345.jpg20191102_102322.jpg