Briscos Bargain Beans

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
getting my first pack of Brisco’s today... Southern Oranges to be exact. won’t pop them until after the babies born, but hey.. here’s to the new year!
Did you pop these southern oranges? Very interested in your report bro, been looking at southern oranges for awhile, I love Tangie

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Great work, amigo ! Makes me thirsty. 🍊 I only had 15 packs of those plus one in the vault, but seeing your pics made up my mind to use the 4 I've got going - 2 bruces and two shirleys - to make a few more.

That cross has orange poured in from 4 directions: agent orange, orange fruit snax [orange tree bx], blood orange, and tangerine power. Goji and Appalachia for some muscle. @DCSeedExchange
Where Does one find southern oranges? Dcseedexchange? Sound like my cup of tea! Thanks

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Disregard that...I thought this was Hydros thread.
Hydro never got banned, just took away his mod privileges, him and one of my other competitors at the time thought it was funny while I was away that Athena was on this forum spreading total lies and bullshit. Actually liking the bitches post. They were planning the mutiny for a while. Just trying to take as many as they could over to dicklovers

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
So I sent Amos an email about unlocking his thread and allowing him to come back. After all he doxed my ass on another forum. For those that don't know what that is it means he posted some sensitive information that me and him discussed in private. Anyway a couple members here was pissed about what he did and demanded I ban him. I wouldn't so they left. One of those members was @Heathenraider.
So I eventually banned Amos for good for his constant remarks on politics and just being a general asshole.
I sent him an email that I wasn't gonna hold a grudge and he basically tells me to fuck off. Than he complains on another forum that I'm the asshole. Seriously can't make this shit up.
So I sent his thread to the trash can and he emails me back crying about it. Just in case you guys that don't know the fukin retarded shit I have to deal with daily keeping these oversensitive dickhunters happy and content. This forum ain't no safe space where we cater to your feelings. I don't put up with this bullshit.
So fuck Amos Otis and his tent rustling genetics. I said it. Anyone that has an opinion is welcome to speak your mind. This thread can be the new kitchen sink for all I give a damn. I've tried to be civil with these selfish assholes which have never gone out of their way to benefit anything besides there own agendas.