Briscos Bargain Beans

bigpretzel

Seeing all these pics I cannot wait until my girls are ready. Just flipped to flower 11 days ago so got a little while yet. They just started throwing pistils on every node within the last three days or so. I'm running the Copper Orgi S1 i grabbed a few months ago from DCSE (whom has excellent service and a wide selection. Can't believe i never used them sooner)I dont have very much experience with good genetics as I normally grow bag seeds and just recently tried my hand at autos and seeds by reputable breeders but these 3 Copper Orgi girls i have going are just growing so fast with thick branches, full leaves, no mutations at all or stunting. I even mainlined them all too and they hardly even noticed, each main is just as thick as the other like it grew 4 IMG_5700.jpegtops all at once.Ill wait to post more/better pics until some buds show up.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the growth ans flavors of copper orgi compares to the orgi f2!
Seeing all these pics I cannot wait until my girls are ready. Just flipped to flower 11 days ago so got a little while yet. They just started throwing pistils on every node within the last three days or so. I'm running the Copper Orgi S1 i grabbed a few months ago from DCSE (whom has excellent service and a wide selection. Can't believe i never used them sooner)I dont have very much experience with good genetics as I normally grow bag seeds and just recently tried my hand at autos and seeds by reputable breeders but these 3 Copper Orgi girls i have going are just growing so fast with thick branches, full leaves, no mutations at all or stunting. I even mainlined them all too and they hardly even noticed, each main is just as thick as the other like it grew 4 View attachment 74837tops all at once.Ill wait to post more/better pics until some buds show up.

Hey, it's been awhile. I've had my hands full with harvesting and drying, but just wanted to drop a pic of my Orgi F2's top cola.

2020-10-16 08.12.52 1.jpg

She is mature showing mostly cloudy trichomes. I was a bit surprised because none of her leaves yellowed and almost all the pistils look white. Very interesting bud structure on her. Kind of airy structure, heavily branching, with medium density buds that compact around the stem as you hang dry.

I'll try to post some dry pics in about a week or so.

Btw, the other Orgi F2 smells much more like oranges than this pheno. She's not in the best spot for light so much of her buds are really small. I'll try to snap a couple pics of that soon.

I'll try to take more pics when I have a bit more time. Until then! Peace 👍

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
Hey, it's been awhile. I've had my hands full with harvesting and drying, but just wanted to drop a pic of my Orgi F2's top cola.

View attachment 75588

She is mature showing mostly cloudy trichomes. I was a bit surprised because none of her leaves yellowed and almost all the pistils look white. Very interesting bud structure on her. Kind of airy structure, heavily branching, with medium density buds that compact around the stem as you hang dry.

I'll try to post some dry pics in about a week or so.

Btw, the other Orgi F2 smells much more like oranges than this pheno. She's not in the best spot for light so much of her buds are really small. I'll try to snap a couple pics of that soon.

I'll try to take more pics when I have a bit more time. Until then! Peace 👍
I'm knocked out by your outdoor skills. How's Susie?

I'm knocked out by your outdoor skills. How's Susie?
Thanks! It's really interesting how this Orgi F2 pheno looks as she drys. This pheno has a loose structure that, when hang dried, compacts to form a denser looking cola

Susie Diamonds Trichomes aren't quite as mature. Last time I checked, most of the colas still had at least 30% clear. I've still harvested a few branches of the most developed colas. She's been hit pretty hard by rust fungi. The rust spots on her were starting to affect some of the sugar leaves, so I also harvested those branches too.

I'm about 8ish days into my dry, with Susie. I'm drying her with a couple other strains as well and we're about half way to being ready for long term storage. I can't quite comment on her smell yet, but I'll try to post a couple pictures of her when I'm done my dry. I still haven't harvested Susie's top Cola so I'll try to snap a couple pics of that as well

bigpretzel

Got some new picks of the Copper Orgi S1 lady I got going. She’s 25 days into flower and honestly looking damn good. Except I cannot figure out why the leaves are yellowing on the bigger fan leaves. Other than that they are growing amazingly. Responded very well to HST and the recovery tome in these was almost non existent I didn’t see any slow down in growth through veg. But as soon as I flipped to flower I got these deficiencies on the leaves. I’m doing something wrong but idk what.

The aroma in these are very chem dominant with a subtle but present citrus note I’m hoping the smoke carries the same flavor as the stem rub.BD61A51E-EF25-4AD7-B4A1-9492AE0240EA.jpeg
99868FE9-DDB4-4442-A23E-DAB31614A25E.jpeg

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
Got some new picks of the Copper Orgi S1 lady I got going. She’s 25 days into flower and honestly looking damn good. Except I cannot figure out why the leaves are yellowing on the bigger fan leaves. Other than that they are growing amazingly. Responded very well to HST and the recovery tome in these was almost non existent I didn’t see any slow down in growth through veg. But as soon as I flipped to flower I got these deficiencies on the leaves. I’m doing something wrong but idk what.

The aroma in these are very chem dominant with a subtle but present citrus note I’m hoping the smoke carries the same flavor as the stem rub.View attachment 75880
View attachment 75882
Some folks switch to only bloom nutes too early after flip. I did. Now I run 50/50 veg and bloom at least 3 weeks after flip, 4 if the plant tends to run 10 weeks or more. Some of the copper chems I ran took 12 weeks to finish. Don't know if that relates to your circumstances; just a thought. Those buds look superb.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
The DCSE newsletter comes out tomorrow, probably. Will include info on a cool giveaway if you're a TPB fan.

1605822613299.png