Briscos Bargain Beans

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Now I'm lost - Harry Chapin wasn't the lime in the coconut dude. I think the guy was named Harry but he was just a one-hit wonder dude that had the coconut song.

Wasn't Chapin the one that did that song about the shitty dad? :cool:

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Now I'm lost - Harry Chapin wasn't the lime in the coconut dude. I think the guy was named Harry but he was just a one-hit wonder dude that had the coconut song.
The coconut dude had a couple of other hits: "Everybody's Talking" and "Jump into the Fire" ... and the Badfinger cover. That's him hanging out with some obscure English musician in the photo.

Wasn't Chapin the one that did that song about the shitty dad? :cool:
And also "Taxi", which was made into a tv show that tanked after dropping Randall Carver before season 2.

Weed related, here's Pussy Galore.
PussyGalore4.JPG

Hitch

Pineapple Cream testers @ 33 days from flip. Starting to frost a little now. You'll get a good stress test because everything below the main canopy looks a little light deprived. She's a light hog 😉

Since there is no one here to ask how it smells every 5 minutes, I will say not much scent yet besides a general weed dankness.

20230607_083918.jpg
20230607_083923.jpg
20230607_083959.jpg
20230607_084010.jpg

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Pineapple Cream testers @ 33 days from flip. Starting to frost a little now. You'll get a good stress test because everything below the main canopy looks a little light deprived. She's a light hog 😉

Since there is no one here to ask how it smells every 5 minutes, I will say not much scent yet besides a general weed dankness.

View attachment 128413
View attachment 128414
View attachment 128415
View attachment 128416
Looking good so far to my eyes... Nice frosting... What size pot and how much light she get?

And I totally get and agree with ya on the asking how it smells every other post. Lol
Thx

Hitch

So CoM
Looking good so far to my eyes... Nice frosting... What size pot and how much light she get?

And I totally get and agree with ya on the asking how it smells every other post. Lol
Thx
Thanks man. She's in a 2 gallon (soil) under 1000w HPS. Fox Farm trio for nutes. Had to veg her longer than I'd have liked due to space, so she got pretty heavily super cropped. Genetics are Clearwater's Creamsizzle x C99 I think.

Frankie Eyelashes

The coconut dude had a couple of other hits: "Everybody's Talking" and "Jump into the Fire" ... and the Badfinger cover. That's him hanging out with some obscure English musician in the photo.

And also "Taxi", which was made into a tv show that tanked after dropping Randall Carver before season 2.

Weed related, here's Pussy Galore.
View attachment 128404