Briscos Bargain Beans

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey everyone. It's been a couple weeks so just wanted to let you know how the ants are doing.

The susie diamond is starting to really froat up. She smells mostly like cherry to me with maybe some grape undertones. I love the bushy plant structure and spearlike colas she's producing. Seems like some of the lower fan leaves were being attacked by a tiny orange bug. I've never seen any of my plants get attacked by this bug before and ive geown in this spot for a few years now so im assuming this strain must specifically be susceptible that pest. It wasn't a big issue yet so i simple sprayed the underside of her leaves to get rid of em
View attachment 72754

My orgi f2 is doing well. The bud production isn't as far along as susie's so this plant may not be harvested till november . She smells fruity, but can't quite say exactly what fruit she smells like. Some of the sugar leaves are folding up at the edges: looks beautiful, but what does that mean exactly? Her tallest bud is 6 feet. The bud structure is more hardy here which will make teimming a bit tougher.
View attachment 72753

Here is the orgi F2 that I gave to my housemate. This plant was devastated a few days ago by torrential rain, but my housemate taped her back up with my help. They never finished the job and I know they're busy so I helped finish the job by pulling the main branches apart and reinforcing them. Now her canopy is much wider although she has a ton of lower branches being shaded out. I haven't fed her or done much of anything for this plant so it's a bit of a mess. This plant is over 8 feet tall with a canopy diameter of maybe 6 feet. She doesn't get a ton of direct sunlight but she has this space to herself. Will be interesting to she how she compares to her sister. The bud production seems less far along than my orgi F2
View attachment 72755

Here's another unlisted video or me showing each of the 3 plants and talking about em.

Will post another update in about 2 weeks or so. Peacee ☮✌

I had an issue with flea beetles this year, kept hitting them with diatomatious earth and eventually won, they chewed the heck out of lower leaves, also enjoyed my potatoe plants...

Sevin is the only thing that knocks those flea beetle bastards back for me. Without it..no peppers
Turns out I had misdiagnosed the ailment on my Susie Diamond. I said tiny orange bugs were attacking her, but it really was a rust fungus. The spores on the underside of the affected areas were visible. Some of the lower leaves on her are still infected so Im debating if I should defoliate or let her ride

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
Turns out I had misdiagnosed the ailment on my Susie Diamond. I said tiny orange bugs were attacking her, but it really was a rust fungus. The spores on the underside of the affected areas were visible. Some of the lower leaves on her are still infected so Im debating if I should defoliate or let her ride
How much more time do you think you'll need?

TitoM

Super Active Member
These started flowering mid August and look done! Everything else I have still needs 3 weeks r so. They r rock hard nugs too.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
These started flowering mid August and look done! Everything else I have still needs 3 weeks r so. They r rock hard nugs too.
Sounds like you got a Banana Punchsicle leaner. They most often make solid golf ball sized buds. I'm really looking forward to your chop and smoke reports, amigo!

How much more time do you think you'll need?
It's tough to say. I haven't looked at her under a scope yet (still waiting on it to arrive in the mail), but at least 2 weeks probably. I just checked on her today and some buds look very developed, they just need to gain some density.

I have a streetlight that's partially illuminated the back half of her which has caused those buds to lag behind about 3 weeks. So I might do a partial chop on her front half in 2-3 weeks or so depending on what the trichomes tell me. The back half will probably get chopped as late as the first or second week November ( weather permitting of course )

TitoM

Super Active Member
I'll tell you, amigo, it's the darnedest plant to get pollen out of, but it's got it all, including staying short. I'll know in a few weeks if I've got babies, and if so, you know where some are headed.

What about purple cake smells ? - :unsure:
I'll have to ask my girl to visit my garden and smell the flowers n I'll get back to u. I got 3 dosidope going super excited to see what I get from them next time I pop seeds I'm popping orgi f2!

Last edited:

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
I'll have to ask my girl to visit my garden and smell the flowers n I'll get back to u. I got 3 dosidope going super excited to see what I get from them next time I pop seeds I'm popping orgi f2!
Man, I hope you get a girl or two from the dosidopes. I haven't been able to get to those yet, but that pairing has big time potential.