Briscos Bargain Beans

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
LOL 2 yrs later he comes back like its not passive aggressive. Must be drop time...
It's always drop time. Don't miss the Black Friday promo. Of course, everyday affordable prices and a wide range of both reg and fem selections are just some of the reasons growers love keeping both Brisco's Bargain Beans and Affordable Babes by Brisco as mainstays in their gardens. Your interest and comments are most appreciated.

Strawberry Guava - D

Strawberry Guava D 2.JPG

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
It's always drop time. Don't miss the Black Friday promo. Of course, everyday affordable prices and a wide range of both reg and fem selections are just some of the reasons growers love keeping both Brisco's Bargain Beans and Affordable Babes by Brisco as mainstays in their gardens. Your interest and comments are most appreciated.

Strawberry Guava - D

View attachment 121784
peg bundy was a great outdoor plant , for a late start she still gave up 6 oz. not including the larf i gave to my step son, was bout 1 1/2 oz his work keeps him from smokin very much should last him a year or so. he was real happy with the taste test

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
peg bundy was a great outdoor plant , for a late start she still gave up 6 oz. not including the larf i gave to my step son, was bout 1 1/2 oz his work keeps him from smokin very much should last him a year or so. he was real happy with the taste test
The Banana Punchsicle [Honest Genetics] in that cross is a fantastic strain that he discontinued a couple of years ago. Peg Bundy used the #2 clone with Southern Bananas [ also with BP ], so the same makeup as the Banana Punchsicle BX 1 except clone #1 was used. How were the buds outside? Inside, they're hard and sticky golf ball sized nugs.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
The Banana Punchsicle [Honest Genetics] in that cross is a fantastic strain that he discontinued a couple of years ago. Peg Bundy used the #2 clone with Southern Bananas [ also with BP ], so the same makeup as the Banana Punchsicle BX 1 except clone #1 was used. How were the buds outside? Inside, they're hard and sticky golf ball sized nugs.
peg bundy was a great outdoor plant , for a late start she still gave up 6 oz. not including the larf i gave to my step son, was bout 1 1/2 oz his work keeps him from smokin very much should last him a year or so. he was real happy with the taste test.
hey hows it goin hotwired he doesn't have my tolarance level to cannabis ,no where close!

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I would like to try some of these do they ship to uk
DC Seed Exchange does not, but Great Lakes Genetics does. You may also try inquiring at The Attitude / USA as that may be a new vendor in '23.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk