Briscos Bargain Beans

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Figured I'd start a thread where folks can share their grows, pictures, & experiences with Brisco's Bargain Beans.
Orangey candy type smells on one pheno, and spicey Nag Champa with sweet on the other. Both great smokes.
Heres my results with the first run of Orgi F2:
Orgi F2.jpg

Orgi F2 (Pheno 2) 64 Days.png

Orgi F2 2.png

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Figured I'd start a thread where folks can share their grows, pictures, & experiences with Brisco's Bargain Beans.
Orangey candy type smells on one pheno, and spicey Nag Champa with sweet on the other. Both great smokes.
View attachment 522

View attachment 523

View attachment 524
She looks beautiful Red. I’ve got a Copper Orgi in veg right now. I’m hoping for the best 😊

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Hi, Red ! What a coincidence - Heisen was just elbowing me to start a thread; I replied that I liked being kind of on the down low....ha ha ha etc. But here we are - much thanks, amigo.

I'm just a hobby chucker like a lot of you that LOL when I see packs of seeds outrageously priced. Brisco's Bargain Beans are simply chucks with a lot of beans per pack and freebies always included, to give an inexpensive option for the adventurous and frugal bud lover. Paul @ DC Seed Exchange thought it was a worthwhile venture, and we've both been very happy with how they've been received. Also, Paul is a great guy that does good work for vets and low income folks, so if Brisco's aren't your preference, he's got lots a great seed makers to choose from, and service second to none.

All credit goes to my friends for growing and showing their results. Good friendships, for me, define what makes a good life. That, good weed, a great dog, an agreeable gfatm, and a weekly trip to Waffle House. Thanks everyone.

DSCF4058.JPG