Briscos Bargain Beans

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Banana Punchsicle bx 1 clones I'd normally chop, but am giving them an extra week, anticipating a haul of female seeds.

View attachment 126204View attachment 126205View attachment 126206View attachment 126207
@Amos Otis ,i think i will drop more of the peg bundy this year most likely three or four beans,do'nt know how many, bannana punchsickle i have left but will most likely drop them also.will try to do better, with input about growth and such as they will be outie.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Yes. I've been working with it for a few years, and it's been a bitch to reverse, but got a lot of reversed pollen last time, and am optimistic for success.
I still have some of his seed. Johansson and Cocoa Frosting. I have some seed I made from a Banana something of his about the same time you were posting early stages of yours.
Beautiful work man!
Congrats on getting Attitude Seed Bank.
Come to think about it, I have a 1/2 pack of seed you had sent me a couple years ago.

Last edited:
Wow this thread back from the dead
Fwiw
I grew some brisco banana, I have a few pictures of the fermented fruit female. Most of what I grew from the pack was male. I had two females, one that smelled like fermented fruit (pictued) but I had a smaller yielding and quicker flowering, almost entirely purple one that smelled and tasted of banana pudding. Both had good potency the sweeter banana one would be more of a headstash. I made a ton of f-2's I flowered out 5 males and kept one for a bit and have made a few crosses with it. crazy big root balls, fast cloning and great structure.

IMG_0236.jpg

Attachments

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Wow this thread back from the dead
Fwiw
I grew some brisco banana, I have a few pictures of the fermented fruit female. Most of what I grew from the pack was male. I had two females, one that smelled like fermented fruit (pictued) but I had a smaller yielding and quicker flowering, almost entirely purple one that smelled and tasted of banana pudding. Both had good potency the sweeter banana one would be more of a headstash. I made a ton of f-2's I flowered out 5 males and kept one for a bit and have made a few crosses with it. crazy big root balls, fast cloning and great structure.

View attachment 126763
some time ago i grew a banana punch sickle female , it did good seeing as it was flat on the ground .got near 3and a half oz after the trim, bud rot and such,

Brisco's Bargain Beans will be giving away full 10 packs of Banana Punchsicle bx1 regs with any purchase of Brisco's regular seeds:
10 regular seeds
+ attached 5 pack of free seeds
+ 10 BP free seeds
all for $39.00 minus the 420 discount. About $1.30 per seed. Only at DCSE.

View attachment 127272
You got anymore of them banana punchsicle bx? I got's tons of stuff I can trade. I guess I missed this. not around the forums much and it's probably for the best.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
You got anymore of them banana punchsicle bx? I got's tons of stuff I can trade. I guess I missed this. not around the forums much and it's probably for the best.
DC Seed Exchange has a couple of packs of those left I'm pretty sure. Send them an e-mail and ask if they'd include one with a Brisco buy, and it should happen. Tell them I sent you from this forum. If for some reason Merry lost track of them [ it's happened before ] get back to me and I'll hook you up, amigo.

Here's one from the Alluring Babes Collection - MoonTan @34 days past flip. It's IHG Crypt Keeper X Freak's Blackberry Skittlez.
IMG_6421.JPGIMG_6423.JPG