Bean Mill at DryNob

D

Deleted member 60

I take shoots...but never leaf. Gotta be yellow or brown before it comes down. I get the reasoning behind the practice...but I think a lot of folks overdo it. Yeah...you got a nice cola up there...but WTF does the rest of the plant look like? LOL. Some of the pics tossed at us on IG/etc. are pruned for show in that regards. You see a nice, frosted up bud...but rarely do they show the rest of the paltry plant. Sure not bushes...more like twigs. To each their own though....yup. LOL on the A/c. You;ll be sleeping in the tent before Summer is out.... I know what that sauna is like there....can't even imagine running lights on top of that tropical BS.... heehee. I'm ruined after 35 years here. I just can't hack the humidity (or VPD as the cool kids call it...LOL) anymore. Fuck that. :D

SSGrower

Average Grower
been doing some studying and sitting with the plants, getting my chi right, and I do not now think Im having heat issues, I defoliated 2nd week of flower, but not too much. I never used to defoliate, always tucked and twisted em out of the way of budsites, but eventually tried to get the plant as finishing to eat its supplies of excess resources, etc. I think now thats what happened to the heisenghost and it slowed down the others, but hit the heisenghost the worst. Live and learn. See where it works for some, many do it, at different times, I'll never do it again, lol. Not up for debate but opines welcom
How intense is your light? When you defoluated did you "surprise" the plant? I dont like 1 time or mass defols for this reason, I spread it out, pick a somewhat random number (say 6) trim that many leaves off eaxh branch, top down then stop. Come back a couple days later and do it again.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
How intense is your light? When you defoluated did you "surprise" the plant? I dont like 1 time or mass defols for this reason, I spread it out, pick a somewhat random number (say 6) trim that many leaves off eaxh branch, top down then stop. Come back a couple days later and do it again.
prolly too bright, lol, and prolly too quick but i really didn't take that many off, but i think between that and the heat. Heat not cookin em, just a lil warmer than usual. I don't like gettin em close to 90, they are 82 in there, lol. We'll see what happens, I used to just run hands down each branch, tuckin, etc, even if every day. Never defoliated and never will again. I'll use the lowers for butter or something, lol. Didn't ruin anything, that's for sure, prolly added a week or two to finish. lol. Didn't hurt em too bad, they drinkin and eatin so much I bout can't skip days, and Im soakin em when I feed and water, so Im guessin my microbes etc are hitti on all cylinders, lol. I just got to be patient, my worst virtue.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
summer slow down. Two skeleton cookies only thing in tent. Sausages hangin and dryin, lol. Should be good to go for the 4th of july and hopefully timed the skeleton cooks for labor day. Got them in bigger shoes, to see what happens. Next big round Ima thinkin is first of Aug for em to be ready when remove the Skel Cooks.

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Good job Jethro.
Fingers crossed for u!!
Holy shit @Doniawon , I just received my cultivation paperwork to post in grow area, I must say that's the absolute quickest, well Oregon is my only comparison, and you have to use your registered mail receipt there till you get your card, apparently in MO, everything done on puter, got ducks in a row, BAM, gotta hit the UPS store in the morn and get a couple copies made and get em posted and fuck the world, LMFAO

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
Holy shit @Doniawon , I just received my cultivation paperwork to post in grow area, I must say that's the absolute quickest, well Oregon is my only comparison, and you have to use your registered mail receipt there till you get your card, apparently in MO, everything done on puter, got ducks in a row, BAM, gotta hit the UPS store in the morn and get a couple copies made and get em posted and fuck the world, LMFAO
Game on. That's fucking cool as shit.
Never thought I'd see the day.
Amazing

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
The Stardawg clone (true grit cut) was hit with STS and dropped his/her load on the Purple cheddar, Lem Chem, and an Amnesia Haze. There were some SD cuts in the tent during the event...but I didn't get a single S-1 from the run. Same thing happened the first time I hit my Colorado Blueberry cut. Took a return visit to get her to play. Didn't do a return project with the Stardawg cus I started getting burnt on the Chems about then.
Stardawg/Lem Chem is super full on Chem. Stardawg Cheddar takes a middle road usually...mauv'ish buds and a real nice taste combo of the two. Amnesia tends to lean towards the AH cut....but I did get a SD leaner in bud structure last year. First one in about 10 seeds I've ran.

hope they do well for ya. Always makes me nervous...LOL.
I ran amnezia haze from crop king. I loved it. It was also the first strain I got from seed to harvest without a hiccup as a noob.
I loved it! It did well with little knowledge of the trade, and surely the grow that got me hooked!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I have my med mj cars. Didnt do too much in my state. Can't possess flowers or concentrate or grow just buy 80$ cart from a dispensary. Whos got money lile that! I smoke too much for that shit!
Amnesia haze is fucking amazing. One of my all timer goats type thang
Not bad for a noob 12 12 from seed in the middle of summer using a 1000w hps!!! The whole duration. One light. One love.
I spent so much time adjusting my enviroment my wife would scream at me to get my ass back upstairs. It was loud in the room. Cinder block walls and exhaust fans a blowin. I didnt hear a peep hahahah1208180916c.jpg1208180917a.jpg1208180916a.jpg1208180916b.jpg

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
no worries, brower, lol. nuttin but love. I gott say, after smokin on the MAC f2 and the MAC x AAW, I think I can see what the deal is with the MAC. Ive pretty much had all the other parents of the one cross and strain, minus the starfighter/columbian part of the MAC. And this mac x aaw is star/col dom. Anyhow there is a real head ringer zinger addition to the cookies buzz. In both crosses but tasting the MAC f2 and then the cross, I can tell what Caps male brought to the table, I think, and just an ole hillbilly's opine. Strong, don't knock ya down, but that dang smiley heavy head buzz last for hrs. At first to me tasted just like Alien, lil kush, slight sour, maybe lemon not citrus and that fuzzy alien buzz. Week later, its creamed out on the cookie, and packs a good punch. Those that got Rosins MAC crosses especially the aaw is in for a treat, pretty good rep if you want a taste of MAC free albeit a tad of apple sour. Im glad now I passed so many out, but he give a guy a million, lol, gotta love Rosinallday. Now to try those Sour Larry Pebbles x AAW out. But my fave, of all he passed out, even more than this MAC x AAW which is good, is his triple choc chip x aaw. Straight Apple OG, packs a wallop, from both I think but the tcc dom plants are really really good also. Again, kudos out to Rosin, he did a hell of an open pollenation chuck to make this big ole batch he made. I can only dream, lol. But thanks for his compassion and generosity.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
down for the soak while the skeleton cookies flower out in tent. Got my new bean mat thermostat, I just can't waits anylonger to try it out.
3 Gmoozy
5 CV 91 SkunkD
full pack @Amos Otis Copper Dolato
full pack @Genuity Floozy
Not as many strains, gonna do bigger pots for plants due to newly allowed legal numbers. Big hopes for all these. Updates to come. Shit I forgot to check almanac, lol.