Bean Mill at DryNob

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
got the flowering tent crammed full, three stages of flowering, lolol, fun. When Heisens beans come, I'll start a lil journal. The closet is open, but its finally gonna not be as cold as nights as previous, wanted it to warm up a tad before poppin beans. First round is gonna be a doozy. Not sure yet, what to do, lol. We'll see what happens. Get stuff in order and prolly be soakin and poppin this weekend or early next week. Peace and karma

Last edited:

nu-be

Hey man, just wanted to say hi after we spoke in PMs and emails. :) Hope all is well.

That cross is actually More Cowbell (original) x Lucky Charms F2, not F3. :p The F2 was made by a fellow chucker from a different site. I've heard ppl say they found a couple nanners in early flower, but if you pluck 'em they don't come back. Forum cut, whatcha gonna do?

Glad to hear you got some Dank Sinatra F2 ladies. Top em and give em big shoes, cuz they need it. They're light feeders, but they got big feet. You're right, the males got great structure for breeding, and they're frosty. Without trying to take over your journal, here's a couple pics of the F1 guys at day 31 so you know what to look for.
DS3m 31F.jpgDS6 31F frost.jpg
I'd love somebody to find the blueberry skunk phenos in both male & female to make F3 and try to work it out, since it's one of the tastiest and dankest.

Let's see your B-witched Hashtits sometime! Did you really only get 1 to germ out of the whole pack? Was it just cuz they sucked or did I send you shitty pale seeds or something? If so, I'm sorry man. :/

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
it wasn't the beans, @nu-be it was me learning how to cook beans with a brand new bean heat pad. Now I know why they advertise the dang thermostat thing with em. Im either gonna get one of them, or put it on a simple timer and have it kick on every hr for a lil bit. for the record, here's whats in the tent. And you are right, its the lucky charms f3's, f2's of the other, I get excited sometimes, lol.
Shoreline ECSD 1
Shoreline Candyshop 2
Dank Sinatras f2's 2
DEMO 1
NuJack WItches Tit 1
Doho x cookie crisp f3 2
Trip Choc Chip x AAW 2
JabbaMac 2
Swamp Donkey Sunni D 2
Useful's Chem D x Choc D 1
Tropical Gelato 1
Tiger Splash OG 1
Last two are from an unknown chucker. Both polyhybrids, I'll tell ya how they turn out.

May have to give one or two away just to have some elbow room in tent. I did get everything rearranged.

Anyone grow out any of Thunderfudge Sour Larry Pebbles? Got that in a cross, stoked to try it also. May have to rearrange my next round list, lol

Last edited:

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
yes please. Lots of decent reports on that bewitched. Don said it carries the alien rift dom, since I never had that, whatever that smell its got goin on, its different but loud and I see the forest floor descriptor, its that but not in an earthy bubba way, if that makes any sense. But its got something else to the smell like old school.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Wonder why Megacrop which I use happily, would want to change or add to their formula the very things they didn't like in it previously? This bums me out, I really like that stuff, I reckon a guy oughta get some while they aren't gonna change the formula.

The solubilization of Fe3+ ions at or below near neutral pH can be accomplished using EDTA. This property is useful in agriculture including hydroponics. However, given the pH dependence of ligand formation, EDTA is not helpful for improving iron solubility in above neutral soils.[7] Otherwise, at near-neutral pH and above, iron(III) forms insoluble salts, which are less bioavailable to susceptible plant species. Aqueous [Fe(edta)]− is used for removing ("scrubbing") hydrogen sulfide from gas streams. This conversion is achieved by oxidizing the hydrogen sulfide to elemental sulfur, which is non-volatile:
2 [Fe(edta)]− + H2S → 2 [Fe(edta)]2− + S + 2 H+
In this application, the iron(III) center is reduced to its iron(II) derivative, which can then be reoxidized by air. In similar manner, nitrogen oxides are removed from gas streams using [Fe(edta)]2−. The oxidizing properties of [Fe(edta)]− are also exploited in photography, where it is used to solubilize silver particles.[8]

Attachments

Last edited:

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
@Cob_nUt , yea it looks like they want to go to EDTA's instead of amino acid chelates. prolly a money thing. Just hate that on the website they claim first how bad those are for ya, then at the AFN forum, they wanting feedback, saying they may do fifty fifty mix or such, etc. I just can't get over that they got to be makin some money, not sure why this new change.

Last edited:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Exactly @Bodyne. Honestly my gals liked the first version too.Me,not so much.Dusty,hydrophobic clumpy mess.Ver2 much better.I do like the fact that the company appears to listen to its customers.
But how much refining is too much refining.lol they might refine themselves right into a 2 part nutrient.
Backtracking on the EDTA'a has my eyebrow arched in suspicion.I'm not abreast of how far along they are into considering another nute revision,but I'll switch back to Jack's in a heartbeat.
I don't want to chance being a guinea pig for v3 if it comes to it.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Exactly @Bodyne. Honestly my gals liked the first version too.Me,not so much.Dusty,hydrophobic clumpy mess.Ver2 much better.I do like the fact that the company appears to listen to its customers.
But how much refining is too much refining.lol they might refine themselves right into a 2 part nutrient.
Backtracking on the EDTA'a has my eyebrow arched in suspicion.I'm not abreast of how far along they are into considering another nute revision,but I'll switch back to Jack's in a heartbeat.
I don't want to chance being a guinea pig for v3 if it comes to it.
Yea, I might see them offering both kinds, I do like version 2 better, I seen a slight diff on the young plants, jme; now if you look on site, you see that gravity, flower and bud hardener, with PGR's in it, lol. From what I read if its natural pgr's, its ok, the synthetic ones, not so much. People be questioning the company now, lol. May be time to just buy a big bunch or work a deal with Whyte, lmfao, I think he's got half a warehouse full of it, lol, j/k.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Got the Ghost Bastards yesterday, but want to do everything right, so by the almanac, I will soak tues and hopefully plant thurs or friday. Pretty excited of all things, ll. Not sure if I want to start them only, start them with some arcata ghost, do a full run with some other variety, or do them only in bigger pots. I'll have decided by tues, will prolly soak a few variety and see what pops up.

nu-be

yes please. Lots of decent reports on that bewitched. Don said it carries the alien rift dom, since I never had that, whatever that smell its got goin on, its different but loud and I see the forest floor descriptor, its that but not in an earthy bubba way, if that makes any sense. But its got something else to the smell like old school.
If you had the ones I think you did, they were:

B-witched F2 [(SFV OG Kush x ChemD x C99) x (Widow G13 x SFV OG x 619 Bullrider)]
x
Herer Hashplant F1 (Vintage Jack Herer x 88g13hp)

No rift in there, and believe me, you're glad. You don't want to risk getting the alien rift's "lungbleeder terp" phenos. They're terrible. lol

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Didn't know the bullrider was in it, yes I would like to acquire some please. lol. Don may have said they DIDN'T have the alien rift which is why i wanted to do em, I just remember something being mentioned, lol. sorry bout that memory thing. Mine is staying medium, but bulked up the first and just has a look about her. Sorry for the pics, one is I renamed NuJack Witches tit, one is Gen's DEMO and one is Shoreline's ECSD. Im sure I did something, but the ecsd is staying shorter than the rest, like at 2 foot, lol. Other than that, is normal. Shorelines Candyshop, lol, I don't know, I must have done something they have already stretched 2-3 times with no bulking up. Straight up charlie brown bean poles, I did trim most of all the rootballs, they are all hungry when I feed. Stretchin like a complete sat, lol. Given the other pics of it around, I did something to them, might be the switch from hps to led, but when you have no room, lol, in the tent, there is no room. It is a 600w led. The canopy shot is one week MH, straight to flower. Those look fine, lol, I bent over a Candyshop and it broke on me today, so Im gonna let it lean up and see if starting to heal or not. Shit happens, Keep on keepin on. Got the seed blanket room ready and the dome room ready for the ghost bastards, and just waitin till tomorrow nite or wed morn to soak, plant by fri, according to almanac. I need all luck I can git, lol. Thanks @nu-be for the info. Everything in one gallon smarties, from half gallon bags, root ball slightly pruned. Megacrop, URB, Liquid Karma, homeade calmag/sweet all Im using. Nubes and Gens are frosting up first, especially the DEMO. again, sorry bout the pics and I swear the older flowering plants are healthy, but putting them on the led side did something to em, for a minute. lol no matter what they look like.

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
can't stay out of the damn room. Looks like at least two tails and others have cracked of the Ghost Bastards, special cut of mac x aaw couple up, same with the SLP x AWW, No Mac f2's but I warmed them up a hair, nuttin yet on chem le pew. Just a lil 16 hrs, lol, gotta find something to do. Thinkin of droppin one more strain of fems, a couple, just to have this round. Next round be Heisen's testers, contemplating a couple fewer plants in bigger containers, just an idee. By that time I have my card, I be watchin em day and night lol, first month or so, lolol.

By the way, big shout out to @Heisen @sticky @Rosin @Scwhaggy @Useful @nu-be @Torontoke @ Big shout out to @doniawan @American grower508. Realizing philisophical differences between folks, I just sayin thanks to those hep me. If anything I can ever do, hollar. I may have forgotten a few, the list will prolly be edited, lol. Hope to add to it, tbh.

Having said that, even though most i wouldn't have met without the other spot, won't be back over there. Have to get me here, or get at me per email from here. Too old, trying to get serious bout growing times 10 for my meds before I kick the bucket as many of my friends already have; think Ive gotten too old for know it all and wannabe comedians on a cannabis information forum. Not to say, have a section. or 10, lmfao. But yea, done with the other place, anytime shit gets wild on server money, etc. hollar, I do what I an do, but I do something. Once again, thanks. Thank God for that Kitchen Sink, we'll have that a Shark Tank in no time, I don't get a good crop harvested quick. lol.
Any, @governor, Heisen, and whoever behind the scenes, and to all you cool cats making the scene front of house. You know in your gut this place gonna rock, got too big a reaction from many people, lol. And the vibe is so positive. Can't get around it.
Peace and karma.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Also, after this round, will try to do chucks every time, either fems or regs, to give away or whatever. Hopefully, be throwing beans for folks to grow, and if good enough, throw some around, lol, but if super good, may have to charge for shipping, lol. Peace and karma all, had to help a bud get thru dope sick all weekend up until today, been a lil tense round these parts. Spring bout here, its gonna be a great year, I can feel it.