Bean Mill at DryNob

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Like us...them beans izzz old. Good on ya for tryin though. Hopefully something else in the mix will go in Lone's honor. C'mon old Resin Monk...work yer magic from beyond...show Bodyne the love and tell us a story...
dang, sticky that almost terred me up. Still got the SWT 13 and Blue Dancer and Zoolander said that one was one of his top 3 all time smokes. Them are set back till I can do by themselves. Nobody is sure what Blue Dancer is, but the consensus is that super good blueberry f4 he was using 15-20 yrs ago and Killer Queen. Whatever Lones Blueberry he used back in the day, whatever it was, was absolutely not like today's, imho, I know he had a double indica secret plant he crossed things too, and whatever that blueberry was, potent as heck. I got some Trina, think named after hurricane Katrina, but that still was the strongest blueberry potency wise Ive ever had, although its crossed with Blackberry apocolyps I think. But I will make him proud with your gifts somehow someway.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
ChemD x ChocD gonna be a long finisher, lol, rest are chuggin along. Tried to show the bulk of shorelines ECSD and @nu-be 's cross. Won't show pics of CS, lol, too embarrassed. Canopy has dank sinatra in the corner and the shorter doho x cookie crispf3 third back row. hard not to get excited. Cept that tiger splash og, who knows what it is, strainlee freebie

Attachments

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
ChemD x ChocD gonna be a long finisher, lol, rest are chuggin along. Tried to show the bulk of shorelines ECSD and @nu-be 's cross. Won't show pics of CS, lol, too embarrassed. Canopy has dank sinatra in the corner and the shorter doho x cookie crispf3 third back row. hard not to get excited. Cept that tiger splash og, who knows what it is, strainlee freebie
I'm excited to see what those doho x cookie crispf3 do for you. I have 10 of them I recieved from Cannarado and I haven't seen any grows of it.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Triple Choc Chip x AAW is a small space lovers dream. I didnt top anything this time, Everything that got rootball pruned is doing great, I will keep doing that every strain. Had to chop the NuJack Witches Tit of @nu-be, im out of meds, frostiest, farthest along. Gen's DEMO is scraggly like a branch of chemD, lol, but super frosty and kickin in. @Shoreline Candyshops all started golf balling like crazy after the one plant broke and the other one got bent. I'd recommend topping and femming as I didn't even top once, they are they tallest plants in garden. But the TCC x AWW is as bulky for a two foot plant I ever grown, did't clean lowers, didn't do anything this round but let em go. Can't wait for that one. Hate to chop one early, but gotta have meds. She's close, just not done. That one is a dandy, whoever has any of @nu-be 's cross, frosted and bulked the earliest, easy to grow, old school taste and of course with clear to some cloudy trichs, electric in good way. And has legs. Updates to come.

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
trying to make the early chop last, cause I know that ECSD of shorelines will be next, lol. Didn't really like trying to stagger my flowering tent, think I go back to doing big rounds one at a time and maybe try perpetual again, just trying to wing it ain't workin. Staggerin ever two or three weeks, no more.

Spondylo Grow

Really Active Member
trying to make the early chop last, cause I know that ECSD of shorelines will be next, lol. Didn't really like trying to stagger my flowering tent, think I go back to doing big rounds one at a time and maybe try perpetual again, just trying to wing it ain't workin. Staggerin ever two or three weeks, no more.
I tried staggering things before too and it just fucked things up. Everything was a mess, lol. Couldn't wait to get to finish that time.

D

Deleted member 60

Staggering never worked here either. Plants have their own schedules. You'll cut too early most of the time cus shit is always coming up your ass on the backside. Fuck me...and who wants to be trimming every couple of weeks? Eeeeewwwww......

And the "perpetual" thing....unless you have a warehouse I found that it was more a case of "keepin it goin'" and trying to get some sort of timing down...however that has to happen. Back in the day (crammed in a crawlspace) I would often do 2 clone runs per flower cycle rather than trying to veg things for the whole time. Things just got too large otherwise. I'd take cuts from the veggers.....wait to see roots....drop those "moms" into flower... wait 4-5 weeks...take cuts again/discard the first wave of cuts...grow the second wave up....take more cuts....see roots....drop into flower. I'd do it all over and over and over again. (20 years of that shat...LOL)
Rule #1...I never put anything into flower until I saw roots on the clones from those plants. That was the "keep it goin' point that had to be met everytime.

The only real downside to such an approach was/is that you have a lot of plants on hand all the time....some of which never produce bud. I didn't care at the time because it was ALL illegal and when that is the case,....there izzz no rules. You just play hard all the time.

Glad to be doin the personal thing but won't lie that I miss the cash and the risk that was all a part of the game. Sure was fun and profitable while it lasted........be safe all

shimz

vapest
Staggering never worked here either. Plants have their own schedules. You'll cut too early most of the time cus shit is always coming up your ass on the backside. Fuck me...and who wants to be trimming every couple of weeks? Eeeeewwwww......

And the "perpetual" thing....unless you have a warehouse I found that it was more a case of "keepin it goin'" and trying to get some sort of timing down...however that has to happen. Back in the day (crammed in a crawlspace) I would often do 2 clone runs per flower cycle rather than trying to veg things for the whole time. Things just got too large otherwise. I'd take cuts from the veggers.....wait to see roots....drop those "moms" into flower... wait 4-5 weeks...take cuts again/discard the first wave of cuts...grow the second wave up....take more cuts....see roots....drop into flower. I'd do it all over and over and over again. (20 years of that shat...LOL)
Rule #1...I never put anything into flower until I saw roots on the clones from those plants. That was the "keep it goin' point that had to be met everytime.

The only real downside to such an approach was/is that you have a lot of plants on hand all the time....some of which never produce bud. I didn't care at the time because it was ALL illegal and when that is the case,....there izzz no rules. You just play hard all the time.

Glad to be doin the personal thing but won't lie that I miss the cash and the risk that was all a part of the game. Sure was fun and profitable while it lasted........be safe all
How does perpetual sound when you only have to deal with about 10 plants total? What if I told you it's possible to pull 2#/month with those 10? What if I said I do that year round for about $150/month electric included?

D

Deleted member 60

10 plants outdoors sets me up for a year..... no electric cost whatsoever. :D 1-2 pounds per plant.

Sounds like you have a good set up going. I'm way past the sales/grow for weight gig here in LegaLand where there's no real need to blow it up anymore. I don't even know where my scales are these days.

Even with that said though....I'd be interested in hearing what yer doing...and I'm sure others (in illegal states) might be interested as well.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Crazy how the lil Triple Choc Chip x Alien Apple Warp is staying short and squat, but hungry and healthy. Did some rearranging, the Dank Sinatra in the middle now, taller plants to the outside if possible. Its a jungle, I took two fanners off each plant and I think that's all Im going to defoliate, just let em fight to the light, tuck and fold, but not remove. Try to adjust feed a lil hopefully so the plant will eat some of em. I didnt top a thing this round, didn't remove any lowers, other than to smoke, lol and I end up a main cola on those and since early, they go pretty fast too, but I got so many this time, Im gonna actually try to let em finish as they need. Obviously all not on time, lol. Other bad news is Im out of dirt, and got some newbs up. Bottom second right is Heisenghost, the rest are Rosin's keeper cut, Stardawg/Columbian dom MAC x AAW, cept for one MAC f2 and one Sour Larry Pebbles x AAW. I see one seedling not gonna make my standards, its a mac x aaw, so hopes for Mac f2 bein a gal and even hope for the SLP x AAW to be gal. But Im out of dirt, out of space, waiting for check to hit monday to prepay for some of Heisens, get some dirt and keep an even keel. The big plant is Usefuls ChemD x ChocD and my hand as comparison. I prolly should have topped it, its main stem is a thick sucker and Im hopin for a main cola, although its the last to come along in flowering by my notes. Least when I start havesting in bout a month or so, I won't run out for a minute, lol, have some staggered if I can keep alive, and Ive got a bean project in mind, still in r & d. With those mac x aaw beans. To those that have em, Ive yet to find a non vigorous, super viable Mac and AAW and DLA5 crosses from rosinallday. Cat did open pollenations and I think you can tell, jmho. Beans all look good like heisens, no pale, and all crackin and poppin. Just for some reference for those he shared with. Super cool cat.

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
new lil batch ofMAC x AAW, rosin's keeper pheno of MAC, columbian/starfighter dom. May try less numbers, bigger containers. Tent flowering pics in a few, really need to defoliate, but gonna try to make the plant eat em, more or less. Gonna end up with 14-15, one gallon flowering plants, lol, 6 under the led, 8 under the HPS. Hopin for a decent Mem Day holiday all things finished and dried.

Attachments