Bean Mill at DryNob

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
ah, just my ocd and mania kickin in again. It's all good. 🤪 Bout got one skeleton cookie butchered, but leavin the other alone, the gmoozy's and the gmocake all look good, but the sandout right now is Gen's Floozy. think its the wedding cake bx3 x swayze or somethig like that. And got some more seeds goin in the 87 degree closet, lmfao. Note the Cannarado TK91 fem twin bean. crazy, second one of those out of that batch o beans I got. Floozy, gmoozy, skel cook, gmocake, rado tk91, group seeds
Almost ready to flip?

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
one gmoozy and one gmocake shot out bud sites like crazy, both untopped. One gmoozy topped is lil behind, and the wedding cake bx x swayze is lookin ok too. Got one in each corner so I could put the seedlings in the tent, and shut down the closet due to heat, etc. Seedlings are 2 Deathstar x Festers Skunk f2, 4 CnC f3's regs, one Legend breath, 4 EC91 from Heisen and 3 Rado's TK91 fems, the one twin is still goin and I got the mutant to stay alive and hopefully get up and goin of those. Excited bout the gmoozy and gmocake and even the floozy aka wedding cake bx cross. Those won't be done till end of september and if they got bud sites like that startin now, I can only wait to see what happens. Peace and karma to all. Fun being legal again, I must say. Also chopped the skeleton cookies, by my count they are a lil early, but they been hangin two days and Ive hit on a tester bud helped dried along all day long and the taste is more berry than banana bread now, but I scoped all cloudy, some amber. Two bowls in the chair and I nod off. That's a great sign for me with those. It does have an energy electric front end, but in a good clean way, no anxiety. Then it settles into a more sedative effect, aka munchies and nods. jme. Heisen's ghost crosses are pretty damn good. Ive had the banana kush, etc, with ghost. These are a lil better. JMHO

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
bout 10 days later. Hard not to notice the two plants under the LED and the two under the HPS how different they are growing in appearance, being the same strain, fed the same, same age. Two under led is gmoozy and gmocake. two under hps is one of PoM's floozy's and a gmoozy. Gmoozy under the hps is getting burnt tips due to stretch in the tent, just tiein and bendin, snapped one again main stem, gotta do whatcha gotta do. Then I got all the lil babies comin, 4 Heisens EC91, 3 Rado TK91, even the twin is growing well, lol. 4 CnC f3's regs and 3 Deathstar x Festers Skunk f2. Those should sex in a week or so. No more gaps in the perpetual sheddual. lol.

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
tent rearranged, had to cram the further along flowering plants on one end, the youngins at the other, lol. Oh the woes of perpetual with two diff stages of plants, lol, but the new arrangement helps. Them two gallon smarties sure pull a bigger plant up than the one gallons, thats for sure, lol. Note the twin seed in the corner, usually by this time when it happens, the lil one will start to starve off, but not this one. Logically, its got to be another seed in there, lmfao, but I swear I labeled and was careful and one seed one plug. At any rate, I hope the lil one makes it, that'd be a hell of a deal for Rado's TK91 lol and first time for me if I can keep em both alive.

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
month later,one group shot before chop, colas after chop. One big gmocake and 3 colas of Gen's Floozy. Next round is 1 Copper Chem, 1 Deathstar cross, 2 Rado TK91s. 4 EC91. Round of regs after that looks like 2 Alcatraz OG, 1 MC x LC, actually have two up, one ain't gonna make it. 1 skydweller, 1 MAC x DLA5. Next regs seeds goin is 3 Heathens SBS, 1 91Skva x Granny Skunk, 1 MAC x DLA5, 3 Bewitched f3's x Herer Hashplant. FIgured out I was killin my seeds by reusing rooters, even with dryin and rinsin, repeat, etc. Plus the heat. Killed many beans this summer, got a few up, actually getting better luck just by lettin get a long tail and planting right into promix cup. Live and learn, never had trouble with rooters before.

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Perpetual chugging along. got the tent full and dropped 20 tails in cups in him area yesterday before the barren full moon tomorrow. Flowering under LEDs cause have to lol. Updates to come. Many diff phenos of heisens EC91 but all look good. Rado's tk91 are plumping. The deathstar cross seems bunk to me, having a hard time not chopping. The CNC f3 is very short squat and swelling, great smell. Got 3 heathens sbs, 3 Bewitched x j1hp, 1 Mac x dla5, 1 valleyghash x Gramps breath. All regs to be sexed. Got 1 female skydweller and one mc x lc f2 gal so far. Doin the female jig full moon dance for sure. Puter fried so doin this shit on phone, sux IMHO lol

Attachments

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Perpetual chugging along. got the tent full and dropped 20 tails in cups in him area yesterday before the barren full moon tomorrow. Flowering under LEDs cause have to lol. Updates to come. Many diff phenos of heisens EC91 but all look good. Rado's tk91 are plumping. The deathstar cross seems bunk to me, having a hard time not chopping. The CNC f3 is very short squat and swelling, great smell. Got 3 heathens sbs, 3 Bewitched x j1hp, 1 Mac x dla5, 1 valleyghash x Gramps breath. All regs to be sexed. Got 1 female skydweller and one mc x lc f2 gal so far. Doin the female jig full moon dance for sure. Puter fried so doin this shit on phone, sux IMHO lol
What kinda blurple you flowering under? Looks to actually be yielding you some decent chunkers. I just tried to flower under a blurple that supposedly pulls about 300 watts from the wall. Only tried to do it for the heat of summer, new house and i underestimated how hot the basement would get. So I tried to use the blurple instead of the hps just for the summer and I won’t do that again lol. The heat was indeed manageable but my yield will be fucking pitiful. Beautiful frosty stinky buds but they’re super tiny lol.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
What kinda blurple you flowering under? Looks to actually be yielding you some decent chunkers. I just tried to flower under a blurple that supposedly pulls about 300 watts from the wall. Only tried to do it for the heat of summer, new house and i underestimated how hot the basement would get. So I tried to use the blurple instead of the hps just for the summer and I won’t do that again lol. The heat was indeed manageable but my yield will be fucking pitiful. Beautiful frosty stinky buds but they’re super tiny lol.
Supposedly, the blurple says 300, when I bought it cheap off amazon I thought it was comparable to a 400, the white led I have in there was supposedly comparable to a 600w or so it said. The blurple does better in flowering, the whitey better in veg, but I just figger I'd blast the light in the tent. Problem is it don't chunk up hardly the lowers, they get airy reachin to it, but I hadn't been topping anyhow. You couldn't hang another light in that 4 x 2 tent, lol. But I doubled my intake air flow and let er rip. The perpetual thing is buggin me somedays, don't like runnin out, but really like doing complete rounds and not always 12/12 from seed. But the 12/12 seed thing seems to work pretty good with one gallon smarties, and handwatering. Far as height, time and yield

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Supposedly, the blurple says 300, when I bought it cheap off amazon I thought it was comparable to a 400, the white led I have in there was supposedly comparable to a 600w or so it said. The blurple does better in flowering, the whitey better in veg, but I just figger I'd blast the light in the tent. Problem is it don't chunk up hardly the lowers, they get airy reachin to it, but I hadn't been topping anyhow. You couldn't hang another light in that 4 x 2 tent, lol. But I doubled my intake air flow and let er rip. The perpetual thing is buggin me somedays, don't like runnin out, but really like doing complete rounds and not always 12/12 from seed. But the 12/12 seed thing seems to work pretty good with one gallon smarties, and handwatering. Far as height, time and yield
Lol that’s how my 2x4 looks right now. I got quite a few lights in there, and I’m still gonna have a shit ass yield. Thank god the temps are going down and I can put the hps back in there. I’ll have a much better situation by next summer but I was just curious what you were using. Seems to be working much better than the blurple I tried out. I knew better, I guess I was just being optimistic lol.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Yea the 12/12 from seed thing is pretty good for that small of a space. That’s usually what I do in the 2x4 if it’s not being used for veg. Well, not a true 12/12 from seed I usually still do a couple weeks veg time. I decided to do a scrog it this round tho. I can fit 18x 2 gal smarties in there which is super fun lol.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I used my hps all summer lol. Tent was cooler than the room. I too try to give at least a two week veg of 24hr but if any longer the stretch is too much. Heisens have been my learning curve on training, bending, or just snapping the stems instead of getting into lights.
Lol yea they’re some stretchy bitches aren’t they? I’ve been on a stem snapping spree lately. Super cropping, dropping vacuum cleaners lol you name it haha

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
few new pics, got a new puter give to me, faster than shit, dig it. Labeled the pics. @Heisenbeans all the flower shots are 4 EC91 and 2 Rado's TK91, and the one CnC F3 @SSGrower. The youngsters @Heathenraider , @Torontoke @Schwaggy P @Rosinallday @greenpointseeds @Greenrebelfarms. Thought the ValleyGhash was Mota's creation, he says its since the split, aka green rebel not motarebel. Oh well. Hopin for gals on the regs for sure. All the bewitched f2's x J1HP from @nu-be were males, that pack reminds me of the Norstar packs I had, saved, popped. Unbelievable amount of males or non pops. Did get two gals out of the Bewitched cross though, why I popped the rest I had. Pluggin along at the mill. Also just found out next grow season I will be in a farmhouse further out in the booger woods on 80 acres with 5 cows. So come spring I guess I'll try my hand a a plant or two outside with no babying. Plus two stocked lil ponds on property. Can drive a pu the whole length, but lots is still woods too though, so looks like be cuttin and splittin some next yr also. Kinda stoked, its living with the person I caregive for, happens to be old classmate female, cool chick, got her own sign biz, etc. Anyhow, things lookin up. Got bout the best streamlined collection of beans and legal to git er done. Hopin for best, expect worst, lol.

Attachments

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
few new pics, got a new puter give to me, faster than shit, dig it. Labeled the pics. @Heisenbeans all the flower shots are 4 EC91 and 2 Rado's TK91, and the one CnC F3 @SSGrower. The youngsters @Heathenraider , @Torontoke @Schwaggy P @Rosinallday @greenpointseeds @Greenrebelfarms. Thought the ValleyGhash was Mota's creation, he says its since the split, aka green rebel not motarebel. Oh well. Hopin for gals on the regs for sure. All the bewitched f2's x J1HP from @nu-be were males, that pack reminds me of the Norstar packs I had, saved, popped. Unbelievable amount of males or non pops. Did get two gals out of the Bewitched cross though, why I popped the rest I had. Pluggin along at the mill. Also just found out next grow season I will be in a farmhouse further out in the booger woods on 80 acres with 5 cows. So come spring I guess I'll try my hand a a plant or two outside with no babying. Plus two stocked lil ponds on property. Can drive a pu the whole length, but lots is still woods too though, so looks like be cuttin and splittin some next yr also. Kinda stoked, its living with the person I caregive for, happens to be old classmate female, cool chick, got her own sign biz, etc. Anyhow, things lookin up. Got bout the best streamlined collection of beans and legal to git er done. Hopin for best, expect worst, lol.
Well I know where to come with a cooler of beer and a fishin pole now lol

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Life is good. Verified one @nu-be Witches Tit, and one of Green Rebel(always be mota shit to me) ValleyGhash x Grandpas Breath, looks like gonna get at least two or three of @Heathenraider South Beach Something I think he calls it, lol. Stoked. Don't laugh, the GPS Skydweller even looks good and so does @Torontoke More Cowbell x Lucky Charms, think that is an f2. Be a bigun. Thinkin also the 91SkVa x Granny Skunk by @Schwaggy P is gonna be a gal. Stoked. If get three SBS's, gonna try one and do the fem recipe I have and see what happens. Have Red's cloner done this next weekend, itchin to pop some more beans but trying to wait on some inbound arrivals. Gettin that caregiver card kicked my mindset from watchin numbers, weight, underground sort of thing to lets pop as many of these mofos I got plugs for. Cup o dirt for the rest, lol.