Bean Mill at DryNob

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Hey Bodyne,
I have been lurking around your garden, for the last couple months, peeking in on your skeleton cookies.

Interested, because I have one veged up and going to flip tonight.

Do you have a wee bit of time to spin me a yarn on Skeleton Cookies ?
Only @gwheels , and your self have posted up any substantial information on this strain.

Finish photo's, impressions, smoke report, tips , tricks,,, anything really.
Hungry for inputs.
Finish time ? Anything you would have done differently ?

I feel like a little kid again looking at the lingerie section in the Sears Christmas catalogue.
I certianly was attracted to what I saw,,, really didn't have a concept of what I was looking at although, I knew- it was for me.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I really liked em, I smoked em up pretty quick. Actually all of Heisen's ghost hybrids he made I think the moon was out or the stars lined up, cause I ain't hardly seen a bad report yet. No photos, I remember not finicky with my one size fits all feeding regime, and a good strong buzz. Ones I had tasted like you had chewed up banana bread and washed it down with Mad Dog 20/20. One a lil more berry, one a lil more nanner bread. Wished I hadn't given my local growmie half the pack, lol. She didn't get a one up, all on her. I think I would have pushed em a lil harder, I think they can take it, I see that with a few diff ghost crosses, startin to think thats one to have in mother room, lol. TBH, Im not a blackberry fan at all, and it was just enough different that the berry part, like a lil fermented. I flowered from seed, they got big, I didn't top, had good sized buds. Bout all I got, hope helps.

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Thank You, for your precious time, in responding.
Solid gold.
I smoked em up pretty quick
The best desserts will disappear from the table pretty quick. That says a lot right there.

12 from seed? I have never tried that.
I am embarrassed to tell you how long I have been vegging mine.
I will post up a photo, and invite you over later tonight.

Ps:
bring a flashlight- Tonight it goes dark.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
perpetual madness, I tell youse. Seedlings are 4 Schwaggys ChemD x Black Lights, 4 Omuerta Elemental 115, 5 Gen's Cherry Dulce Punch f2's. The cuts were a great surprise, but I wasn't prepared, had to do it the old fashioned way, don't think but maybe one will take. All on me. Should have had Red's cloner built, waitin on fri for payday, lol for real. Had to snap the main stem on the MC x LC f2, she taller than the Skydweller but both lookin good. The last TK 91, EC 91 and the CnC f3 is what Im waitin on now, within two weeks for sure, been flushin a week or so. Perpetual baby, no rest for the wicked or the stupid. Sure wish I'd had that cloner ready, but will from now on.

Attachments

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
perpetual madness, I tell youse. Seedlings are 4 Schwaggys ChemD x Black Lights, 4 Omuerta Elemental 115, 5 Gen's Cherry Dulce Punch f2's. The cuts were a great surprise, but I wasn't prepared, had to do it the old fashioned way, don't think but maybe one will take. All on me. Should have had Red's cloner built, waitin on fri for payday, lol for real. Had to snap the main stem on the MC x LC f2, she taller than the Skydweller but both lookin good. The last TK 91, EC 91 and the CnC f3 is what Im waitin on now, within two weeks for sure, been flushin a week or so. Perpetual baby, no rest for the wicked or the stupid. Sure wish I'd had that cloner ready, but will from now on.
Be watching that Elemental 115 , I have a pack of those and His version of Grapestomper I want to run in near future.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Be watching that Elemental 115 , I have a pack of those and His version of Grapestomper I want to run in near future.
gotcha. Also behind the ValleyGhash/Granpas' Breath is 2 of your South Beach Sundaes and 1 Nube's Witches Tit, and a SkVa91 x Granny Skunk from Schwaggy. Able to keep the stretch down pretty good this round on all of em, that witches tit is a finicky biotch, tho. lol

SSGrower

Average Grower
Like that bud structure on the CnC, harvested my outdoor one a couple weeks ago very similar. Gonna look for keeper male over the next couple runs to do a f4 then start back crossing.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Sitting at 10 and 2 o clock behind the Ghash? If so they look really nice, Mine is fantastic too, think it was a really nice breeding .
Waxy leaves, like houseplant waxy, the special one is @Heathenraider. Big ole stem, stout.
Got some 🦃 day sausages hangin, chopped today. One of heisens EC91, Rado TK91, and the beer can pheno of @SS Grower CnC F3. It's all cloudy, tad early but gotta have it. The two longers are all cloudy touch of Amber. Next two rounds be good. Variety mentioned above and just added 13 to the mix. 5 Cherry dulce f2s, 4 omeurta elemental 115, and 4 schwsggys ChemD x Black lights. Gonna try to Chuck something this time, either try a female recipe or au naturel. Cherry dulce x grspestomper cross might be good for terpys lol.

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
MC x LCf2(torontoke), Skydweller(gps), ValleyGhash x Grandpas Breath(mota), the youngins, 5 Cherry Dulce Punch's(gen), 4 Elemental 115(omuerta) and 4 ChemD x Black Lights(SchwaggMan). Cherry's are the slowest, behindest.

Lookin to crackalackapoppin next round after this full moon today. Topanga Stars, I think and some testers. See wassup. Topanga stars, Swamp Gas bx, Omuerta testers, Rado's FloW7Doho, HeisenBastids, and StonedNinja's Bad Attitude.

Attachments

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

Heehee....he's got "Med Card Syndrome". Pop..pop...pop...pop...pop....um...pop.more...I'm feeling sicker/my back hurts/the narcs are kicking in....Hey...maybe a couple of those too...and these....can't forget about these....and that pack there.... hahahaha.

Got Doho x Blue Cookies and Doho x Gelato #-something....as freebie with my last 2 orders. Fuck he hit a lot of stuff with that Doho...huh? I thought I remembered ya saying he might revisit it...but holy shit...is there anything left out there to cross it with he hasn't used?? heehee... The Gelatos are all really green but one....so who knows if they are viable/etc... Dammit rado...yer gonna make me have to run some regs...

The secret to perpetual is to run more plants than you ever thought you should/could/would. Looks like yer figuring that out though.... snicker...

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I got a cloner I am not using , I can box it up and ship it , You would just have to buy one of those long airstones from the fish store.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Heehee....he's got "Med Card Syndrome". Pop..pop...pop...pop...pop....um...pop.more...I'm feeling sicker/my back hurts/the narcs are kicking in....Hey...maybe a couple of those too...and these....can't forget about these....and that pack there.... hahahaha.

Got Doho x Blue Cookies and Doho x Gelato #-something....as freebie with my last 2 orders. Fuck he hit a lot of stuff with that Doho...huh? I thought I remembered ya saying he might revisit it...but holy shit...is there anything left out there to cross it with he hasn't used?? heehee... The Gelatos are all really green but one....so who knows if they are viable/etc... Dammit rado...yer gonna make me have to run some regs...

The secret to perpetual is to run more plants than you ever thought you should/could/would. Looks like yer figuring that out though.... snicker...
Yes he did say that on IG awhile back. I think there are some gems in em, more of the thin mint chocolate taste, but grows easy and big thick buds in that cross you gifted. But I did get the seed problem figured out,lol. Now if I can stretch a 2 x 2 footprint on led to bout 2 x 6 LMFAO