Bean Mill at DryNob

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
down for the soak while the skeleton cookies flower out in tent. Got my new bean mat thermostat, I just can't waits anylonger to try it out.
3 Gmoozy
5 CV 91 SkunkD
full pack @Amos Otis Copper Dolato
full pack @Genuity Floozy
Not as many strains, gonna do bigger pots for plants due to newly allowed legal numbers. Big hopes for all these. Updates to come. Shit I forgot to check almanac, lol.
Shit, I know what an almanac is. I'm getting old......

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
the two skeleton cooks won't be done till end of Aug, lol, I was gonna wait till first of Aug to pop, meh, gotta try that new heat mat out. lol The heat problem goes away when I shut the led off in the tent, with the 400hps. That's what got me itchy, lol, and I am itchy for some more beans to crack, lol, but the fems gonna put them in big shoes and see what happens at get go, the rest as usual. half gallon bags to one gallon smarties. May have to gift out a plant or two, but thats becoming a usual thing with my one growme gal local. Can't get her on perpetual like I was trying, so nobody goes without, ain't got her lined out yet, lol

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
the two skeleton cooks won't be done till end of Aug, lol, I was gonna wait till first of Aug to pop, meh, gotta try that new heat mat out. lol The heat problem goes away when I shut the led off in the tent, with the 400hps. That's what got me itchy, lol, and I am itchy for some more beans to crack, lol, but the fems gonna put them in big shoes and see what happens at get go, the rest as usual. half gallon bags to one gallon smarties. May have to gift out a plant or two, but thats becoming a usual thing with my one growme gal local. Can't get her on perpetual like I was trying, so nobody goes without, ain't got her lined out yet, lol
Since my kid ive been doing satellite grows at Bros houses.
Same idea with the perpetual. I went to do my weekly check and the husband said his wife is finally down! Before she was kinda hot and cold.
She's cool, she smokes. Just paranoia is all. Once ya find the perfect arrangement it can be mutual beneficial in many ways!

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
2 weeks later, meh, got two gmoozy's up, 2 gmocakes up, 2 Copper Dolato's up and one Floozy. Shoved the skeleton cookies under the led and partially under hid. Never too old to learn. Believe going to a bigger container causin my skeleton cooks to stretch out, since I didn't really increase the light, thought less plants would make up for it, I do not believe it did, jme. etc. So prolly be less yeild I can tell, but what buds I will have be bigger than usual and good. Plant I topped burnt one main shoot on light, has never recovered, the untopped is the gem right now. , Goin back to one gallons smarties for the current situation after this. Until I get diff setup. Was able to shut that led off in closet, so that helps both ways and hit the air cond last night, and no kicked breakers, so except for wanting to veg heisens beans, Im back to flowering from seed, no top lollipop. Damn I want some gmo so bad tho, I can taste it, lol. Kinda look forward to getting one of each of Amos's Copper and Gen's floozy and tryin my first bottlenecked, cuss me later chucks. Or try the fem spray recipe I got. When down in the dumps, hit the garden, lol, and do the Peter Panda dance.

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Gonna finish this round out with 2 Skeleton Cookies, one a lil butcherd, no pics of her, lol, and then Im guessin one each of Gmoozy, GmoCake, and Copper Dolato. Decided since gonna have the room, gonna transplant into two gallon smarties and fill tent that way and rotate the SC out end of AUG, hopefully the gmo end of Sept, and Im fixin to pop beans in the next week or so, can't run from it, talked myself back into attempt at perpetual so no running out no more, lol. just some bad pics. Got all three gmoozy up, one's a beaut, one is mutant trying to outgrow it, one is a complete runt mutant and Im gonna cull her today. Only got one of the GmoCake up,but she's a beaut. one a copper dolato from amos that looks beautiful, hopin for gals. The oddball is another Copper Dolato, just seein what happens with it, and the flowergirl is the obvious less yielder, but much prettier, Skeleton Cookie. Sorry bout pics.

Attachments

D

Deleted member 60

You gonna single out a couple of gals and run them exclusively for your perpetual...or keep playin with seeds and hope it works out? I could never successfully mix all of it. I just focused on clones when I was runnin for profit. 100 plant SOG's. Boom. Over and over and over again. Pack em in wall-to-wall and rock the fuck out of it
The mutants and shit just kill the flow...so you gotta go clone and get on a set schedule....and hang on....

Ah.....memories....

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
well, the tentative plan, lmfao, is to do the variety, but also practice cloning, etc along the way. I still have to cull my bean collection down to the fems and the top shelf seeds, I be givin away some more next lil bit again. But I have so many beans and not great access to clones, yet anyway, that either give the beans away or try to pop em. But yea, between the fems and cloning, I think thats the ticket. Plus, you are right bout the mutants, I think one sign of one and its gone from now on, I need the room. lol. Or the slow growers, etc.

D

Deleted member 60

Keep poppin seeds on the side....but grow something out and choose a plant as a keeper...then just clone the fuck out of her. Monocropping is a bit boring compared to running seeds full time, but it's where the $$$ are.
Cloning is easy stuff. Too easy. LOL.

Sounds like you need a couple more tents!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
You gonna single out a couple of gals and run them exclusively for your perpetual...or keep playin with seeds and hope it works out? I could never successfully mix all of it. I just focused on clones when I was runnin for profit. 100 plant SOG's. Boom. Over and over and over again. Pack em in wall-to-wall and rock the fuck out of it
The mutants and shit just kill the flow...so you gotta go clone and get on a set schedule....and hang on....

Ah.....memories....
Heisen defined perpetual in his video. He believes its taking clones every few weeks to start and constantly having up amd coming cuts ready to be thrown into flowrr and so on.
My idea is a set of both. I am in 4 x 4 tent with no veg room last times so I started autos with photos and clones beciase they all have different growth rates. Then once the autos finish I switch the whole tent to flower and run new cuts and seeds 12 12.

Just rambling...

D

Deleted member 60

Heisen defined perpetual in his video. He believes its taking clones every few weeks to start and constantly having up amd coming cuts ready to be thrown into flowrr and so on.
My idea is a set of both. I am in 4 x 4 tent with no veg room last times so I started autos with photos and clones beciase they all have different growth rates. Then once the autos finish I switch the whole tent to flower and run new cuts and seeds 12 12.

Just rambling...
Didn't see the video...but I ran a perpetual op (til 3 years ago) for over 25 years...so no definition needed here..

I vegged....cut clones...waited for roots.....put the "moms" in flower.....vegged...cut clones..waited for roots....put the moms in flower over and over and over again.. 100 per cycle. 25 years on. All SOG. Kept "moms" at first but it took up too much space so just started taking cuts from the veggers and kept it all going that way. This is when the garden runs YOU...you don't run the garden...LOL. Some kinda fun though...yup.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL

Just rambling...
I have an 18/6 (3x3) and a 12/12 (3x6) tent. I love sticking an auto or two in that veg tent while growing photo's. Helps keep the jars topped off :)

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I was basically poppin beans instead of clones, but that dang chemdChocD round, I had 13 gallon smarties lollipopped with all diff kinds, and made the big mistake of thinkin too much, instead of just keep on keepin on. I thought I had enough to last to take a break per the heat. I'll deal with heat from now lol. and not take no more breaks, every month either be puttin sexed fems from regs, fems, or clones. thataway at least every month be pullin somehting and if I just use the two gallon smarties for the good shit and do three, Right now lookin at a lil one end of aug, bigger one end of sept, and Im fixin to pop beans this week to have em goin by 30 days, when I pull the end of aug deal, these be ready to put in, the others already in there be month into flowering already. But that's the pipe dream plan, lol. But yea, I got to get my cloning deals up to snuff, for sure, got too used in OR to using those 48 banger cloners with t5's everywhere, lol, all you had to do really was cut a lot of em and set em in neoprene. Rooters in hum dome, diff animal, but just ain't done it enough tbh, always had pile o seeds to get done. lol. Thanks for all advice given, lawdy I needs it. lol

D

Deleted member 60

I started cloning after going to a party in '90-'91 and sitting next to a guy who pullled out a stiiiinky as fuck bud when nobody else in town had any weed. I had just started growing...from bag seeds....and had no clue what cloning even was. He educated me and stoned me hard on the spot. A few months later I source some good cuts and the game was on. Back then there were no rapids/root riot plugs/etc to be had......so I went into soil at first (would do 200 cuts to get 100 to root...LOL) Then I did the bubble buckets/aeroponic buckets/Clone Machine/etc. for many years as well As time went on I transitioned over to dip/stick in the plugs. In the dome...just don't get the plugs too wet...that...IMO...is how folks have shit damp off. Cut///dip///stick.....set em off to the side in indirect light. Always had 100% or real close here. Too successful, in fact. Everytime I'd turn around I'd have too many clones...

Seeds for you/for fun////clones for them....always worked here......though gotta admit...i didn't pop seeds for years due to the flow of elites and the ease/reliability of it all. When things were really cruisin' along there for awhile (long while...LOL) I was using up ALL of my space for production and just smokin what everybody else was wanting/clamoring for from that mix.

And no breaks! Kinda like watering here in mid-Summer....if it rains you don't back off...you ramp up and try to get ahead....'cus it won't be long before yer beatin' feet again..... tryin to just keep the fuck up with it all...

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Yikes...out of weed again? I know it's dry as fuck back there....but let those fuckers go without dude.....at least til ya catch up... 🤣
ah, just my ocd and mania kickin in again. It's all good. 🤪 Bout got one skeleton cookie butchered, but leavin the other alone, the gmoozy's and the gmocake all look good, but the sandout right now is Gen's Floozy. think its the wedding cake bx3 x swayze or somethig like that. And got some more seeds goin in the 87 degree closet, lmfao. Note the Cannarado TK91 fem twin bean. crazy, second one of those out of that batch o beans I got. Floozy, gmoozy, skel cook, gmocake, rado tk91, group seeds

Attachments

D

Deleted member 60

Just givin' ya shit.....LOL. I go through the "WHY" do I post thing regularly. Like growin' itself...it's just old habits waffling about inside our old, drug addled minds...LOL.

Fuck those cake crosses are stretchy bitches. I have a Beach Wedding outdoors that...if It was a loner and I needed the bud....I'd stake that bitch out and do a semi-SCROG on her. It'd be 12 ft in diameter...no problem...LOL. Slow to bud as well.....she may be wearing her coat @ the end of the season if she doesn't get her shat together soon and get with it.

Hope it cools off soon. Fuck..you'll be gettin an ice storm before you know it...heehee