Bean Mill at DryNob

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
decent garden shot, you can see why staggered is no good for me, lol. Tall plants on right under LED. 2 Candyshops, one of the doho x cookie crisp f3, etc. See the uniformity,lmfao, albeit 8 diff strains with a few with two each. Been tryin to rearrange as needed without redoing the whole tent. On deck is a heisen ghost bastard, aka ghost og x gg4 and a mess of MAC x Alien Apple Warp, rosin's keeper cut of MAC that is columbian/starfighter dom. Bastard is middle right. I also smoked the Triple Choc Chip x AAW he made, that shortie that was finishing first. It was early, but tasty apple og with an og feel. Those AAW crosses rosinallday made are all stellar, for those that have em, imho.

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
ploddin along, put a Candyshop, the one I broke the main stem off, lol and a noname strain, Tiger Splash OG, lol, in the closet under the blurple to make room for the new additions to the flowering tent. 5 MAC x AAW, 1 Heisenghost, first row left, and 1 Sour Larry Pebbles x AAW. Everything else is still hungry and thirsty, but slowin down. Trying to get everything in tent so if not too hot of summer starting, I'll get on the next round, being Heisens fems and some other fems. Maybe one or two regs.Have the closet and/or tent available. Plus have some summer holiday harvest. Also by that time, legal numbers will prolly limit some of the bean poppin, lol. Apologies for pics, cam and operator. the charlie brown lookin plants were grown under the led section of tent, lol, fuller ones under hps. Boy the led brings out the frost though. Surprised by the Swamp Donkey Sunni D's. One pic they are the corners with the ChemDxChocD in middle. Bout two weeks behind the others, who are two weeks behind the ones just put in closet, which are two to three weeks from being done, lmfao. Perpetual meant for bigger containers, lol, not as much rearranging and handwatering. KInda wild, never packed 18 one gallon smarties in a 4 x 2 tent before, with a 400 hps and 600 led, lmfao. Prolly won't do it again.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
lil update, tried to label pics right, lol.
@nu-be @Doniawon @stiickygreen @Useful
Doho Cookies bulkin up, Jabbamacs bulkin, Danks are finishin. ChemD x Choc D and swamp donkeys sunny d's are gonna be a few weeks later, under the HID. Impressed with the sunny d's, looks like dandy yielders as well as Usefuls ChemD x ChocD. The heisenbastid ghost is outgrowing everything, already taller than the Dank Sinatras, lol, I pinched the top once, prolly gonna have to go to bendin it over.

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
more quick shots. Chopped a jabbamac a tad early, mostly cloudy, some clear. I can tell what the mac brings to the buzz, I believe I understand what the deal is with it, though. This was a male used from pack o seeds, I was told to expect it to take after the mom, these do not, lol. Straight up bulky cookie buds, buttery cookie taste and there is an extra zing to the buzz, ive had jabbawocky by itself and know that buzz. Thanks @Doniawon . Anyhow, hit em with water today, lookin like the dank sinatras are comin down next week, another jabbamac and maybe the Rado's doho/cookie crisp f3 crosses @stiickygreen . Leave a jabbawocky, the choc d cross, 2 sunny d from swamp donkey, super impressed with these untopped, one is the bulkiest plant I have goin. The small plants budding is rosin's cut of MAC x AAW, three identical, one a tad taller, and the MACf2 from seed is growing as I was advised, close to the stem, not sat leaves, but slender that grow close to the main stem. And of course Heisen's ghost bastid.

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Few shots,3 Mac x Alien Apple Warps, one MAC f2 @Doniawon , upper right. Accidentally broke the main stem of the @Heisenbeans ghostbastid, but taped back up and stuck under the led section, lol, seedling to 4 ft in ninety seconds, seemed like, gonna let it do what its gonna do. and one shot of the chunky gals finishing up. Got the two dank sinatra main colas hangin @nu-be. boy those are some dense ass colas, anyone growin the danks gotta have good air movement, that's for sure. Pleasant surprise on the early tester bud, tastes like pure la affie, quite a bit more potent.

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
smoke report per the jabbamac is unlike the other two. Its straight cookie but grew much denser and meatier than the smaller sisters, but not as frosty. The doho x cookie crisp f3 smoke is sublime to me, expando cookie gas with a lite og coating backend. Potent.
these are two Swamp Donkey Sunny D. Yanked a lil early due to one foxtailing really wild and the other I found one bean in a lower I cut. Looks like a yielder, but seemed finicky to me.

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Swamp Donkey's Sunny D. Very pleasantly surprised. Great yield, easy to grow, watch out for the denser main colas and your air movement. Surprised not many have grown this strain, the name fits to a T, goes creamy, sweet, sour, rind, orange orange orange, lol. Pretty good sat dom buzz, not a sat fan and these got some legs. Wanted Sled Dog got these and mountain goat as replacements. Never been an orange or calio fan, but the blood orange got more kick. Can recommend. Again, very pleasantly surprised.

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
@Doniawon Jabbamac, frosty as hell, got chopped, lower braches had fully developed seeds. I think, the way I had the plants lined up, under the exhaust, that the only plant it seems to have hit is the big Mac x Alien Apple Warp, I pinched the top off, looked like they was just startin. I have so much air flow with exhaust goin, both plants under, it caught the very top of the other plant, lol. I've spent 2 hrs lookin over everything, that's my story and I'm stickin to it. On the plus side, I smoked some quick dried lower that had the beans, and its not bad at all. Love the cross, but seems finicky, but great smoke. Will prolly chop the ChemD x Choc D tomorrow or next day when pot dries out some, just watered her today. Don't want to take any chances, the density of some of the buds got me nervous for the rot, Im checkin bout every 3 hrs, lmfao, like watchin paint dry. Its gotten so hot and humid so quick in my area, its fuckin with my chi. I'd rather have em a lil early even tho I like to shoot for amber/narcotic. Pics of mac f2 to come.

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
@Doniawon Kinda disappointed, just had too high expectations, the MAC f2 I got up is kinda pretty, sat lookin for a short plant, and absolutely no girth runnin down her main stem. Sticky, kinda fruity or something smell. But no meat to her. I assume thats the columbian comin out somehow. The rest are Rosinalldays MAC x Alien Apple Warp, two short phenos and one bigger yieldin biotch. The one unfocused shorty is one of @Genuity Floozy, great structure startin, hopin for a female. I actually think I have two of these, I believe this is the bean left goin after pulling the skeleton cookie by accident with two plants comin out of same plug. lol. Crazy. Two lil ones are skeleton cooks and the one golf ball plant is @Heisenbeans ghost bastid.

Attachments

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
Late to the party!.
Yea that Mac f2 looks interesting.
Not very promising.
Mom was very nice, both males were identical with amazing structure, leaf set, stem rub.
Should b killers?.
Maybe a bad pheno, rare but happens.

Jabbermac looks pretty correct!. Nice fatty.
Same male as macf2. . Weird how it shakes down at times.
Have 10 Mac f2 in veg currently. I'll post so updates when I get shit sorted.

Thanks for trying them out.
I still have super high hopes. Pretty stoked. Hope all goes well. After the forth I assume you'll bump the tent?

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
@Doniawon that's the plan, right now fighting a lil heat issue also. The Jmac was super frosty albeit a lil early. Crazy taste, like baby shit cookies, in a good way, almost gag ya but sweet cookie on the backend. Truth is, I just figured that mac f2 pheno was one with the columbian/starfighter side and a lil more columbian. Looks exactly like outdoor sat pics they show to me. Crazy sticky, but a pine oily cleaner bud pinch resin smell. So far, any crosses with it being the mom or the dad had turned out good, yours and rosinallday's. From seed packs. After the 4th, the new rules are 6 flowering, 6 clones and 6 non flowering. Prolly won't pop 25 again, tho. lol
@stiickygreen got some of your Lem Chem and Stardog Cheddar goin for the outside boys, tad late, better than never. Hope to get good reports from em.