50 FREE Reg F1 seeds! F2 and Bx’s in May.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
@OST when I get mine though if you got anything I’m interested in and I have anything of his you may not already have maybe we can do some swappin?
i can help now but only have a few crosses where i have more than 15 beans chem dog x chocklet diesel,or rainbow belts x dilly bars , I can turn loose of bout10 of each if that would be of any help , also GMO X RAINBOW BELTS

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I’ll let you know when I get mine and go from there unless someone wants them in the meantime lol 😂
i can help now but only have a few crosses where i have more than 15 beans chem dog x chocklet diesel,or rainbow belts x dilly bars , I can turn loose of bout10 of each if that would be of any help , also GMO X RAINBOW BELTS
Maybe hit up @J.James and see if you could donate a few for the comp winners on @DET—PDX behalf. Just an idea 💡

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
I knew y'all were overreacting!
He'ssssss baaaaaack!!!

Any fem lines in the works?
Female(s) from each cross will get back crossed to the original moms and also their siblings for S2 and Bx1 feminized stable lines. There will also be new F1/S1 seeds from pink Runtz, galactic Runtz, peanut butter breath, ice cream cake#5, apple fritter, super silver haze, Dosi grapes and chemical bride. I personally am more impressed with F1 seeds because of their vigor and random new phenotypes differing from the parents. In F2 you get more parental genes, but that’s necessary to stabilize in seed form. If you’re looking for new clone only strains, F1 all day. I think fems are great but nature does it better.

DougDawson

Really Active Member
HOLY FUCK @DET—PDX, I am forever great full for your generosity. Above and beyond what I was expecting thank you again.. I look forward to running these real soon just not sure what to pop first!!!! You are a Man of your word
View attachment 113577View attachment 113578
Wow, that's quite the assortment. Just imagine the fire you will be able to find in all those seeds, it's planting time ;)