50 FREE Reg F1 seeds! F2 and Bx’s in May.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
@TreeFarmerCharlie there's someone here to report me. You can see from the entire conversation that I was only asking questions. This dude wants his cake and wants to also eat it. Don't get me started on 1 sided remarks, inflammatory bullshit, out right lies, gossip and hate speeches. If you don't have people spinning gossip about your genetics than you don't even have a toenail in the door. Carry on young buck.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
@TreeFarmerCharlie there's someone here to report me. You can see from the entire conversation that I was only asking questions. This dude wants his cake and wants to also eat it. Don't get me started on 1 sided remarks, inflammatory bullshit, out right lies, gossip and hate speeches. If you don't have people spinning gossip about your genetics than you don't even have a toenail in the door. Carry on young buck.
Wait so if no one is belittling you and condescending you at every step, then you’re not doing it right?
Is that why you’re asking Charlie to read back at what are clearly inflammatory remarks?

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
I didn't see a report but I don't think I can ban or reprimand the guy who owns and pays for the forum, anyway.
There’s a constructive way to tell people they’re making mistakes if that’s how you feel. Don’t wish me luck after you went out of your way to try and smear my thread. You’re not trying to help me, I have no idea why you’re using your title on this forum to take shots at people. This is really disappointing from a place I thought was generally upbeat. But hey putting people down to make yourself feel better seems to make everyone who does it really happy and less insecure.

“Good luck with that shit” @Heisenbeans

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
There’s a constructive way to tell people they’re making mistakes if that’s how you feel. Don’t wish me luck after you went out of your way to try and smear my thread. You’re not trying to help me, I have no idea why you’re using your title on this forum to take shots at people. This is really disappointing from a place I thought was generally upbeat. But hey putting people down to make yourself feel better seems to make everyone who does it really happy and less insecure.

“Good luck with that shit” @Heisenbeans
Just calling it like I see it. Don't care if you was on some woke ass maternity forum or trollitup. No one gets singled out for nothing. What caught my attention was you ghosting people here that paid you money. That shit don't fly. It's great you got it sorted. If you can't handle other peoples opinions , put your big girl pants on and answer some questions without thinking I'm out to get you. I'm not. I truly could care less. I rarely even venture outside my usual threads.
Keep on keeping on

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Just calling it like I see it. Don't care if you was on some woke ass maternity forum or trollitup. No one gets singled out for nothing. What caught my attention was you ghosting people here that paid you money. That shit don't fly. It's great you got it sorted. If you can't handle other peoples opinions , put your big girl pants on and answer some questions without thinking I'm out to get you. I'm not. I truly could care less. I rarely even venture outside my usual threads.
Keep on keeping on
I felt really bad about that and sent them over 100 seeds, it was an accident. As I explained all shipping in the US was covered, I totally forgot I charged a person from Canada. I have no excuse but I made it right, what more do you want from me? Can you please think back to when you started and realize that I am doing this 100% alone while working 9-5 plus two hour total commute? I’m transitioning from a very demanding full time lab job to small business owner and it’s really hard.
I’ve answered every question and without a doubt you have been rude from comment #1, and your shit isn’t gonna fly with me either. Even if there were problems everything was at least constructive here until today. If you had a problem with me not paying someone why not just say that? It’s because you needed to cast doubt on my plants, business, and my plans. No idea what your problem is dude just keep defiantly denying that you’re a jerk I’m sure that’s working super well for you.
And by the way, let’s assume that 50% of symptomatic plants have the virus. (A stat you would eloquently call horse shit as what little cannabis data we have on HLV, it is not only inconclusive but totally insufficient for a meta-analysis to reach said 50% claim). I have lab results for all 15 mothers stating they are HLV free. I guess that would make super Charger one of those 50% plants that LOOK as if they have HLV. It’s like how we assumed everyone that got sick in 2020 was corona-virus. I dont think I’ll be getting on the phone with medicinal genomics this week and letting them know their HLV Kit is trash, super Charger tested at 27% THC and I don’t believe it’s health and negative HLV tests should raise any concerns. I literally cannot answer your questions more thoroughly. No edits this time just for you so excuse any typos or trailing of thought.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I felt really bad about that and sent them over 100 seeds, it was an accident. As I explained all shipping in the US was covered, I totally forgot I charged a person from Canada. I have no excuse but I made it right, what more do you want from me? Can you please think back to when you started and realize that I am doing this 100% alone while working 9-5 plus two hour total commute? I’m transitioning from a very demanding full time lab job to small business owner and it’s really hard.
I’ve answered every question and without a doubt you have been rude from comment #1, and your shit isn’t gonna fly with me either. Even if there were problems everything was at least constructive here until today. If you had a problem with me not paying someone why not just say that? It’s because you needed to cast doubt on my plants, business, and my plans. No idea what your problem is dude just keep defiantly denying that you’re a jerk I’m sure that’s working super well for you.
And by the way, let’s assume that 50% of symptomatic plants have the virus. (A stat you would eloquently call horse shit as what little cannabis data we have on HLV, it is not only inconclusive but totally insufficient for a meta-analysis to reach said 50% claim). I have lab results for all 15 mothers stating they are HLV free. I guess that would make super Charger one of those 50% plants that LOOK as if they have HLV. It’s like how we assumed everyone that got sick in 2020 was corona-virus. I dont think I’ll be getting on the phone with medicinal genomics this week and letting them know their HLV Kit is trash, super Charger tested at 27% THC and I don’t believe it’s health and negative HLV tests should raise any concerns. I literally cannot answer your questions more thoroughly. No edits this time just for you so excuse any typos or trailing of thought.
Show me the test, where did you get em.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Oh, and my facility is being built now don’t you worry.
No hard feelings dude. I been around a sec and just saw your pic. And saw where guys were posting pics of 15 different vials of seeds. I personally never used separate pollen donors during 1 pollination. I've seen pre flowers on veg plants get pollinated 2 rooms over from sacks that didn't open. It happens. Trying to catch male flowers before they open. Not sure what planet that is on but there will be pollen everywhere. How you keep all that separated just seems impossible to me. Your pic just looked like a mixed up laboratory with random shit all over. Than I got further in and saw the ghosting and people saying shit about it.
The seed game is tough. No one here even knew who u was till you posted free seeds. That's the way it is. Everything I've told u will make more sense when u get in a little deeper.