50 FREE Reg F1 seeds! F2 and Bx’s in May.

DougDawson

Really Active Member
No contact.
Mighty awesome of you Man! LMK when you get them and then you can decide if you want to part with any of them.
Will do, looks like they cleared customs on Friday and supposed to land today but no updates from Canada post saying they are out for delivery. I am guessing some time this week. Not even sure what was sent yet, lol. I remember what I chose back on Feb 9th but won't know for sure what was sent till I get them. Stay tuned :)

DougDawson

Really Active Member
Hey there chuckers, the seeds have landed, many thanks @DET—PDX . Now I just need to wait for him to tell me what they are?
The larger container says Rainbow Belts X Dilly Bars but also says NL5 x Skunk #1.
I am thinking one is Forbidden Fruit
One seems to be Cheetah Piss. Not sure it it's Straight Cheetah Piss or the cross listed on the first page
One seems to say Riag's Juice #3
I can't make out the last one at all.
Going to fire off a PM and find out what I am looking at here as the original request was for "20 Funnel Cake x Black Cherry Soda, 20 Funnel Cake X GMO and 10 Funnel Cake X Scooby Snacks."
20220613_165727.jpg

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Ok so going through the thread and found another list on page 8. I think I am looking at:
Funnel Cake X Kings Juice #3
Funnel Cake X Cheetah Piss
Funnel Cake X Forbidden Fruit
Funnel Cake X White Rhino
The last one Says Rainbow Belts X Dilly Bars and NL5 X Skunk #1 so still not sure on that one.
Ok so going through the thread and found another list on page 8. I think I am looking at:
Funnel Cake X Kings Juice #3
Funnel Cake X Cheetah Piss
Funnel Cake X Forbidden Fruit
Funnel Cake X White Rhino
The last one Says Rainbow Belts X Dilly Bars and NL5 X Skunk #1 so still not sure on that one.
Thought it was funeral cake? 🤷‍♂️

DougDawson

Really Active Member
So after a PM I can confirm these seeds are:
Funeral Cake X Kings Juice #3
Funeral Cake X Cheetah Piss
Funeral Cake X Forbidden Fruit
Funeral Cake X White Rhino
The last is Rainbow Belts X Dilly Bars with possible contamination from NL5 X Skunk #1
Fire me a PM @Old ST1R , some of these only have a few in them but I am sure I can send you some. The Rainbow Belts X Dilly Bars is the one with the most seeds in it.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
So after a PM I can confirm these seeds are:
Funeral Cake X Kings Juice #3
Funeral Cake X Cheetah Piss
Funeral Cake X Forbidden Fruit
Funeral Cake X White Rhino
The last is Rainbow Belts X Dilly Bars with possible contamination from NL5 X Skunk #1
Fire me a PM @Old ST1R , some of these only have a few in them but I am sure I can send you some. The Rainbow Belts X Dilly Bars is the one with the most seeds in it.
Woop woop!!! Look what showed up in my mailbox today!!!

91BA262D-2FFB-4500-AD31-F3B51FE3419C.jpeg

Thanks so much @DET—PDX!!!
And thanks to you too @DougDawson for the kind offer!

Joash

Female(s) from each cross will get back crossed to the original moms and also their siblings for S2 and Bx1 feminized stable lines. There will also be new F1/S1 seeds from pink Runtz, galactic Runtz, peanut butter breath, ice cream cake#5, apple fritter, super silver haze, Dosi grapes and chemical bride. I personally am more impressed with F1 seeds because of their vigor and random new phenotypes differing from the parents. In F2 you get more parental genes, but that’s necessary to stabilize in seed form. If you’re looking for new clone only strains, F1 all day. I think fems are great but nature does it better.
I’m looking to get ahold of some ssh f1 seed to pheno hunt through and I’m happy to return the favor

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Hey there chuckers, the seeds have landed, many thanks @DET—PDX . Now I just need to wait for him to tell me what they are?
The larger container says Rainbow Belts X Dilly Bars but also says NL5 x Skunk #1.
I am thinking one is Forbidden Fruit
One seems to be Cheetah Piss. Not sure it it's Straight Cheetah Piss or the cross listed on the first page
One seems to say Riag's Juice #3
I can't make out the last one at all.
Going to fire off a PM and find out what I am looking at here as the original request was for "20 Funnel Cake x Black Cherry Soda, 20 Funnel Cake X GMO and 10 Funnel Cake X Scooby Snacks."
View attachment 115827
good problem to have!