50 FREE Reg F1 seeds! F2 and Bx’s in May.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Honestly it's hard to say. A seed run was done to preserve the strain and the distributor went missing. I got one of the few packs so decided to make some seeds to fill that void. It was an open pollination and the buds where so seeded there wasn't much worth smoking after shucking. I did send pollen out to around 100 people so there are also now PPP crosses everywhere but I have not had time to grow this out for smoke yet. I am currently doing a repro on BOG Sour Bubble BX3 so my tents are full. Well I tossed 4 BOG Grape Punch in the mix just so I could hit them with Sour Bubble pollen.
I hear ya man. I bet you will find some gems in there if you ever get around to it.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Guys I am very sorry I am hard at work on the website, the lab validation, new facility, etc. I finally have all the seeds broken down into 4 and 6 packs. Here are some potency results to let you all know it is worth the wait.
-Dilly bars is a phenomenal cookie/funk/vanilla smell. Similar to ice cream cake but much more gmo-like.
-Cake mix is truly a 50/50 of London lb and wedding cake’s. Gassy/cookie smell.
-Black Cherry soda makes up for 21% with yield. Its potency will improve with my funeral cake genes. The terps are subtly phenomenal, somehow reminiscent of carbonated soda with a noticeable level of Cherry.
-Watermelon ZkittlezXStarDawg is heavily star dawg leaning, underneath a kushy funk is a subtle melon sweetness.

F54B2A10-2D8D-4A65-A06C-8F63E6EE0BFF.jpeg7370F67A-36A6-486E-ABD8-118E1DFC8F85.jpegCE131848-661E-4491-98A8-6C447946E3FA.jpeg07A0AB43-D758-4872-8960-0DA3A0011942.jpeg

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Lucious seed bank is for now the only for sure, but they are full on seed drops for May. Perhaps in June or July. I am building the website and online store, just waiting for the state of MI to file my corporation and DBA so I can get the EIN and business bank account. You can purchase them from me through here, testing has completed for the F1 and F2 generations, they are stellar. I will have potency tests for the breeder cuts who will be named. There are some special ladies in these seeds guys. My domain is secured as HigherPwr.com

Last edited:

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Lucious seed bank is for now the only for sure, but they are full on seed drops for May. Perhaps in June or July. I am building the website and online store, just waiting for the state of MI to file my corporation and DBA so I can get the EIN and business bank account. You can purchase them from me through here, testing has completed for the F1 and F2 generations, they are stellar. I will have potency tests for the breeder cuts who will be named. There are some special ladies in these seeds guys. My domain is secured as HigherPwr.com
Good shit bro

Brettman

Grower of BIG FAT COLAS
And how many months will it take to receive your seeds after paying?

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Did you ever get a response or your seeds you paid for 2 months ago?
I know you ain’t talking to me but here is my two cents…I didn’t pay though I offered to. I believe there are a handful of us who responded within a day of his original offering that was never responded to. I understand the dude is busy and all but I myself was super excited about them. It has since turned into disappointment. Oh well. Just hope he don’t run his business like this. I even gave him an address in my original message. Not really sure how I feel about that.

Last edited:

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
I know you ain’t talking to me but here is my two cents…I didn’t pay though I offered to. I believe there are a handful of us who responded within a day of his original offering that was never responded to. I understand the dude is busy and all but I myself was super excited about them. It has since turned into disappointment. Oh well. Just hope he don’t run his business like this.
I know Brett paid a pretty penny 2 months ago and received nothing. Dude won’t even answer his messages

DougDawson

Really Active Member
He never has answered mine either.
Same here, been over 2 months since I sent shipping money. Sent a couple PM's and posted on his thread but have been ignored. Live and learn I guess, not like I needed the beans but than again, they were offered and not asked for. Not a big fan of just being blown off to be honest. I could live with lost in the mail or something like that but not even the courtesy to say if they were sent kind of bugs me at this point. The I am busy stuff only holds water for so long.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Same here, been over 2 months since I sent shipping money. Sent a couple PM's and posted on his thread but have been ignored. Live and learn I guess, not like I needed the beans but than again, they were offered and not asked for. Not a big fan of just being blown off to be honest. I could live with lost in the mail or something like that but not even the courtesy to say if they were sent kind of bugs me at this point. The I am busy stuff only holds water for so long.
Exactly my feelings. Well said. I never got a response to be able to even pay the man. I didn’t really need them but they were offered so I obliged. I too don’t like being blown off.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Tell you what man, I got thousands of my Paonia Purple Paralyzer left from my last preservation run along with many other strains. PPP is easily googleable and a Colorado Heirloom strain. If you are just looking for something decent to grow fire me a pm. I send out thousands of packs of seeds :)
I may take you up on that offer. I’m not the type just fishing for free shit but I do love expanding my library!

GryphonX12

I know you ain’t talking to me but here is my two cents…I didn’t pay though I offered to. I believe there are a handful of us who responded within a day of his original offering that was never responded to. I understand the dude is busy and all but I myself was super excited about them. It has since turned into disappointment. Oh well. Just hope he don’t run his business like this. I even gave him an address in my original message. Not really sure how I feel about that.
I 2nd that!!