50 FREE Reg F1 seeds! F2 and Bx’s in May.

DougDawson

Really Active Member
I would tend to agree with that. Communication is king, seems odd to just ghost folks. I could see if one was away for some time for whatever reason but when you post on your thread yet ignore questions and PM's it just leaves a bad taste in people's mouths. Most are understanding of life getting in the way of things but it takes a couple seconds to respond to a person. I was told they were shipping Feb 10th, lol. Oh well, most people and places get their reputation through word of mouth so how we interact with folks usually has an effect on things.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I would tend to agree with that. Communication is king, seems odd to just ghost folks. I could see if one was away for some time for whatever reason but when you post on your thread yet ignore questions and PM's it just leaves a bad taste in people's mouths. Most are understanding of life getting in the way of things but it takes a couple seconds to respond to a person. I was told they were shipping Feb 10th, lol. Oh well, most people and places get their reputation through word of mouth so how we interact with folks usually has an effect on things.
Yeah, I don't think he understands how much this will cause people to think twice about ordering anything from him in the future. Some people who feel they've been burned will go out of their way to talk shit about breeders, too.

DougDawson

Really Active Member
Yeah, I don't think he understands how much this will cause people to think twice about ordering anything from him in the future. Some people who feel they've been burned will go out of their way to talk shit about breeders, too.
Agreed, some will go well out of their way to talk bad about folks. I know nothing about this guy and this was my first interaction with him. Certainly did not leave a great impression. The seeds really mean very little to me as I have more than I could grow in a lifetime already but just ignoring folks you had offered things to does not help ones rep, especially when trying to start a business. It's a shame really. Had he just responded to one of my 2 pm's I would be happy. Even if he had said they were sent and I never got them. Shit get's stopped at the border from time to time so not a big deal.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Guys I apologize for the delay, @Brettman I totally forgot you paid. The seeds are meant to be free and I have been covering 9$ shipping for almost everybody in the US except for when I was short on cash. @Brettman You will be receiving a few hundred seeds for the inconvenience. I am writing a 756 page+ report at work, I would love for this to be my full time gig right now, but I am transitioning to a small business owner. I am taking care of 500+ plants, overseeing the construction of my actual facility, licensing, corporate tax filing in Michigan, website, marketing, and more. Again I apologize but keep in mind these seeds are free, unless you are overseas and require expensive/stealthy shipping. As far as the messages go, I have no excuse for not attending the forum other than spending every second at reassure labs and my grow room. I also have to take time to take care of me and live some sort of a life during this busy transition period. I did not want to message again unless I had confirmed your order. That led to me missing Brett. Again, @Brettman I am really sorry I forgot.

15 different packs were sent out tonight across the United States. Ran out of labels or else there would be hundreds. Any of you that paid can reach out and let me know, expect to be compensated in hundreds of seeds for my negligence.

Last edited:

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Guys I apologize for the delay, @Brettman I totally forgot you paid. The seeds are meant to be free and I have been covering 9$ shipping for almost everybody in the US except for when I was short on cash. @Brettman You will be receiving a few hundred seeds for the inconvenience. I am writing a 756 page+ report at work, I would love for this to be my full time gig right now, but I am transitioning to a small business owner. I am taking care of 500+ plants, overseeing the construction of my actual facility, licensing, corporate tax filing in Michigan, website, marketing, and more. Again I apologize but keep in mind these seeds are free, unless you are overseas and require expensive/stealthy shipping. As far as the messages go, I have no excuse for not attending the forum other than spending every second at reassure labs and my grow room. I also have to take time to take care of me and live some sort of a life during this busy transition period. I did not want to message again unless I had confirmed your order. That led to me missing Brett. Again, @Brettman I am really sorry I forgot.

15 different packs were sent out tonight across the United States. Ran out of labels or else there would be hundreds. Any of you that paid can reach out and let me know, expect to be compensated in hundreds of seeds for my negligence.
D you have always been real good, about making drops, keeping up with all us yahoos, on top of everything thanks man!

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN

Good on you man, sounds like you are on the right track.
Best of luck on your mission, you've got some serious skills in this arena.
Thx for the PM brutha.