50 FREE Reg F1 seeds! F2 and Bx’s in May.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Yeah there are some extra requests that I’m now cutting off today, the last shipment goes out today after work.

To answer all your questions 1. if you got two vials, they’re the same seeds from the same mom.
2. If there’s no male listed, it’s funeral cake. Just ran out of labels and my new one stopped working almost right away lol

61943A52-850E-40BD-A214-FDED7C891C61.jpeg
In about 1 gallon of coco here’s a reaaally nice structured seed junky 5.19 x funeral F1 male. He’s super smelly just like mom, has the boxy fan leaves, and I think he’s gonna be the 5.19 stud we’ll see.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Read most of this thread. Saw a plant with the straight out lowers that heavily indicates the latent viroid. Have fun with that shit. Anyway @DET—PDX How are you doing so many crosses in that small space?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Heads up,

E85, Grease Monkey, Scooby Snacks and Dosi-Fuel were one small plant each. Late adds. Those seeds ran low and I had to distribute them fairly. No Dosi fuel was given out, she was too tall. Those outside the US that purchased international shipping got their requested seeds with plenty of extras. Please don’t send clones internationally.
If you guys find a nice F1, and are willing to help me out, I’ll pay shipping for a cut back.
Those in the United States whose shipping I covered, you’re still getting hooked up fat, just only a few of those little plants listed. Be prepared for a lot of phenotypes in this F1 gen. Some are jumping out of the pots they grow so fast, be prepared to top your plants early and often, even the short-node plants. Keep in mind the funeral cake male (Dad) was short-node, but the following females are Long-Node:
Female mothers who stretch:
-Kings Juice #24 and #3
-SuperCharger
-BlackCherrySoda
-Sherb

Balanced-Node Females:
Rainbow Belts
Dilly Bars
GMO

Cheetah piss
Apples and bananas
Chocolate diesel
Chemdog
Galactic Runtz
Cake Mix
Scooby
E85

Short, Dense-Node Females:
White Rhino
Kings Juicen#4
Grease Monkey
The Soap
Forbidden Fruit

Galactic Runtz was a selected female

This next round will produce a stable line.
I will be giving out 2-4 free Fem seeds of each. So it will actually be quite a lot. The shortest plants will likely be those being sold but honestly I go by potency and yield so if a tall plant is the best plant.. unfortunately I cannot accommodate only those with space limitation. I will have great descriptions and plenty of sizes and smells for everyone.

Thanj you all for the feedback. Some were labeled with marker if you need confirmation just ask. I am having label issues lol. I will always do my best to answer your questions, respond only with positivity and extra effort to whatever issues you might have.

This round will include freshly harvested pollen and there will be a few free F1 seeds this next round as well. Pink Runtz, Ice Cream Cake, Peanut Butter Breath and Apple Fritter are all due for pollination with the best F1 funeral line male.
You did all this in one room? What the country fried fuck are you selling these people here?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Read most of this thread. Saw a plant with the straight out lowers that heavily indicates the latent viroid. Have fun with that shit. Anyway @DET—PDX How are you doing so many crosses in that small space?
That's another thing that is out in the cannabis world affecting a shit load of grows. Hard to tell if you have it or not. And it's passed on through the offspring and clones. One reason I like to keep my older stock separate from the new stuff.
Aren't the commercial growers trying to rid it from their stock or are they just passing it on?
Everything has turned into a huge "clusterfuck" over the past few years.
Things are spiraling out of control with so many trying to make a name and sell their product.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
You did all this in one room? What the country fried fuck are you selling these people here?
I’d be happy to discuss details of my breeding project with you. All of the seeds are free, I even covered shipping within the US. Shoot me a dm, I have no viral infections they are all lab tested. I certainly had a few scares even from surfer seeds.

Males and feminized females are removed to an outdoor 10x20 grow shed for pollen collection. I take only the pods ready to open and harvest them on labeled screens in containers. A few days later I harvest fresh pollen by tapping the screens. Tables of strain-organized F1/F2 are removed and isolated in my garage for brush pollination and 72 hours of intermittent spraying and a final soak with 3% hydrogen peroxide. Then they are returned to the flower room. Mothers are pulled out individually the same way. Pollination takes me about 2 weeks with careful measures. I can only do about 3 crosses at a time, I always plant at least 100 seeds of each cross I do for F2/S2/Bx. The F1 generation was simply one males collected pollen from the freezer, dusting an entire room. He was selected out of a few hundred outdoor plants last summer, everything from archive to local Michigan breeders. Funeral cake was a healthy dude.

F1 Females are pre-cloned and selected using potency analysis to statistically determine the ‘best’ plants in combo with structure, smell, flavor, etc. These F1 breeder cuts move on to F2/S2/Bx.

Please consider how you approach other breeders who work extremely hard. I give all credit where it’s due, I’m just a cannabis enthusiast trying to provide affordable seeds. I got 3 males in a over priced ‘feminized’ six pack of “Mac1” x “Purple Punch”, no one is perfect.

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I’d be happy to discuss details of my breeding project with you. All of the seeds are free, I even covered shipping within the US. Shoot me a dm, I have no viral infections they are all lab tested. I certainly had a few scares even from surfer seeds.

Males and feminized females are removed to an outdoor 10x20 grow shed for pollen collection. I take only the pods ready to open and harvest them on labeled screens in containers. A few days later I harvest fresh pollen by tapping the screens. Tables of strain-organized F1/F2 are removed and isolated in my garage for brush pollination and 72 hours of intermittent spraying and a final soak with 3% hydrogen peroxide. Then they are returned to the flower room. Mothers are pulled out individually the same way. Pollination takes me about 2 weeks with careful measures. I can only do about 3 crosses at a time, I always plant at least 100 seeds of each cross I do for F2/S2/Bx. The F1 generation was simply one males collected pollen from the freezer, dusting an entire room. He was selected out of a few hundred outdoor plants last summer, everything from archive to local Michigan breeders. Funeral cake was a healthy dude.

F1 Females are pre-cloned and selected using potency analysis to statistically determine the ‘best’ plants in combo with structure, smell, flavor, etc. These F1 breeder cuts move on to F2/S2/Bx.

Please consider how you approach other breeders who work extremely hard. I give all credit where it’s due, I’m just a cannabis enthusiast trying to provide affordable seeds. I got 3 males in a over priced ‘feminized’ six pack of “Mac1” x “Purple Punch”, no one is perfect.
You edited your post like 30 times to spew horseshit. Don't preach to me about hard work dude. My work load would make your mama's back hurt. Anyway I don't need to tip toe around any other breeder I just call it like I see it. You don't test anything for nothing. It's plain as day that mom in your first pic basement photo is totally infected. There is also no way in hell you can keep that much pollen separated in the same space. It's impossible. If you ever got male plants in fems I can guarantee it didn't come from my stock. My pollination dates are ALWAYS 5 weeks apart and I only use one donor per group . Unless you happen to get a white seed and some how managed to get it to crack than I would say maybe. But than again. Those were all done in separate buildings. Just more horse shit.
I was just asking a simple question. The fact you edited your post 30 times just proves the obvious man. Keep on keeping on. I ain't mad at you. I'm not the one waiting on your seeds for 2 months or a response back after you ghost people for weeks. Don't preach to me about sending out free shit either 've mailed out over 120 orders on just 1 contest and was still able to answer emails and anyone's questions and my paying customers always received a response no matter what in a timely manner.
Good luck on your venture.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
So just to be clear, I have verified HLV results from reassure labs. Please don’t post negative comments about a virus you can’t detect with your eyes.
Horseshit. It's been verified that almost half of the plants that have it show visible symptoms and your plant in the first pic has the classic stem drop. I can spot that shit a mile away. This ain't my hobby dude this is my job. I get paid to do this shit.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Horseshit. It's been verified that almost half of the plants that have it show visible symptoms and your plant in the first pic has the classic stem drop. I can spot that shit a mile away. This ain't my hobby dude this is my job. I get paid to do this shit.
You’re right my mistake HLV testing is “horseshit”. And 50% of plants with symptoms isn’t possible since it can remain dormant for years and has only 20-30% transmission rate. You’re not spotting that from a picture of a huge dense bud at the end of flower with overlapping symptoms like drought stress and flushing. I also get paid to do this stuff, and as far as pest/disease goes, it’s actually my job. I’m a compliance analyst with a horticulture degree from MSU. We have been looking at HLV and helping growers for a long time. Seed junky 5.19 is from perfect harvest, it has more than one negative HLV test from whichever lab they chose, and also myself at reassure labs. What you’re saying is that seed junky is now responsible for sending out mothers with HLV to commercial growers, which is possible but extremely unlikely given the numerous negative test results this cut has. The plants are extremely healthy. I’m confused as to why you’re going out of your way to trash my plants, might want to self reflect on that.

Last edited:

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Never seen H wrong on much. Might want to heed his advice..............................or not.
100% wrong and I can scientifically prove it.
HLV can be dormant for YEARS there is no way you’re spotting it with overlapping plant symptoms 50% of the time. It is cultivar and environment dependent as well.

Last edited:

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
You edited your post like 30 times to spew horseshit. Don't preach to me about hard work dude. My work load would make your mama's back hurt. Anyway I don't need to tip toe around any other breeder I just call it like I see it. You don't test anything for nothing. It's plain as day that mom in your first pic basement photo is totally infected. There is also no way in hell you can keep that much pollen separated in the same space. It's impossible. If you ever got male plants in fems I can guarantee it didn't come from my stock. My pollination dates are ALWAYS 5 weeks apart and I only use one donor per group . Unless you happen to get a white seed and some how managed to get it to crack than I would say maybe. But than again. Those were all done in separate buildings. Just more horse shit.
I was just asking a simple question. The fact you edited your post 30 times just proves the obvious man. Keep on keeping on. I ain't mad at you. I'm not the one waiting on your seeds for 2 months or a response back after you ghost people for weeks. Don't preach to me about sending out free shit either 've mailed out over 120 orders on just 1 contest and was still able to answer emails and anyone's questions and my paying customers always received a response no matter what in a timely manner.
I work at least 8 hours a day plus taking care of all my plants. I don’t get the luxury of creating my own schedule, and when a 700 page lab report is due then unfortunately everything goes wayside. Yeah I edit my posts but it’s better than speaking out of place.

This isn’t horseshit, it’s science. You seem to like that word a lot.

You can’t ‘tip toe’ around me when you’re the one commenting on my thread, purposely causing issues. You’ve been reported. I’m sure you have something super intelligent to say back.

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
You’re right my mistake HLV testing is “horseshit”. And 50% of plants with symptoms isn’t possible since it can remain dormant for years and has only 20-30% transmission rate. You’re not spotting that from a picture of a huge dense bud at the end of flower with overlapping symptoms like drought stress and flushing. I also get paid to do this stuff, and as far as pest/disease goes, it’s actually my job. I’m a compliance analyst with a horticulture degree from MSU. We have been looking at HLV and helping growers for a long time. Seed junky 5.19 is from perfect harvest, it has more than one negative HLV test from whichever lab they chose, and also myself at reassure labs. What you’re saying is that seed junky is now responsible for sending out mothers with HLV to commercial growers, which is possible but extremely unlikely given the numerous negative test results this cut has. The plants are extremely healthy. I’m confused as to why you’re going out of your way to trash my plants, might want to self reflect on that.
I can see it on one of your plants in the first pic. If I have to take the time to screen it and circle I'm gonna make you look stupid. It's a veg plant. No one said anything about flower. No one said anything about a seed junky either. I'm not talking about anything other than the shit I see in your basement pic with the 20 Mars lights in the background. Besides all that your saying your running a business. Your actually running a free seed bank. Customers dry up when your not handing out free shit. I have tons of free shit lying around I could hand out that would make your ass spin. Been there done that. No loyalty in freebies. They'll be gone as soon as you stop giving away the freebies. I promise you it's gonna take more than you being a hype man for your genetics to break into this business. It's over saturated with the "my shit is so fire and best pheno cut I've ever seen" No one gives a rats ass what u say. Show em the freebies they'll be a line out the door. Start charging you'll be on the back burner like a dried up pot of oatmeal. Good luck in your venture. Your gonna need it.