50 FREE Reg F1 seeds! F2 and Bx’s in May.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
I have a killer seed list of F1’s both indoor, outdoor, and outdoor shed hybrid. They are regular, m/f.

Max total is 50 seeds.
Max of any one strain is 20 seeds
Minimum of any one strain is 6 seeds

Have fun doing math, here’s the total strain list. Whoops hold on

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I'm not big on auto flowers but I welcome the CBD strains. Growers have focused way too much on high THC and there is so much more to these plants than THC.
I agree, but I want to know what I'm growing as best I can.
I don't like to mix the traits.
Yes, I've smoked some nice combos of CBD and THC strains,
but there's something different in the old school crosses before the CBD craze.
I've been watching this guy since he first became a member.
He is dedicated and I think he is gonna do a good job in the future with his projects.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Either my eyes are bad or I'm just too stoned, but I can't find the list. 🤪

Above are some he is growing, all are high thc. if you look at the thread he recently showed the tests for several strains of his work. You will have to dig a bit but it is there.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I agree, but I want to know what I'm growing as best I can.
I don't like to mix the traits.
Yes, I've smoked some nice combos of CBD and THC strains,
but there's something different in the old school crosses before the CBD craze.
I've been watching this guy since he first became a member.
He is dedicated and I think he is gonna do a good job in the future with his projects.
Me too! I've been blessed by a higher power! I told him from the jump, I'd be down as a tester...I'm not lucky enough to find the next big thing.... But ya cant win if ya don't play... I should grab a scratchoff... I got a good feeling... Damn there goes my lunch money...

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Sorry, I got interrupted with an unforseen level of lab shit.
Can’t edit the original thread. I might just delete it and repost, but I’ll message a mod first.

REGULAR F1 SEEDS available now
F1 Male: one specially chosen funeral cake (stallion)
F1 Females: clones from MI Licensed Grows

The F1 Indoor Funeral Line available now:
Male: [Funeral Cake (Ice Cream Cake Bx3)] X _____
Fems:
—Black Cherry Soda
—Cheetah Piss x Sour Cookies
—Forbidden Fruit
—E85
—GMO
—***Seed Junky Cut #5.19 (un-released, un-named)*** see details ***
—Super Charger (Purple Thai x Thai x Angola Red
—Apples and Bananas
—Scooby Snacks
—Big League Sherb (Rainbow Sherb)
—Dilly Bars (cookies n cream ix3 x mint chip)
—Kings Juice (Mimosa x (GrapeApexSFV))
—The Soap (animal mints x Kush mints)
—Cake Mix (London Lb cake x wedding cake)
—Grease Monkey

—Apple Fritter female x Dilly Bars male
—Rainbows Belts female x Dilly Bars male

**I have no choice but to guess Seed Junky 5.19’s parents. I have no genetic info at all, perfect harvest LLC grow company doesn’t even know their names. Of the 40 numbered breeder cuts seed junky sent to perfect harvest, this is the plant I found most impressive, and the one I promised Dillon to breed and properly name. If you think it’s crazy for a breeder to send out free seeds, imaging sending 40 free full sized moms…and I mean huge, they needed a cooled truck. No surprise Seed Junky won’t talk to me about 5.19. Perfect Harvest recently let me know they have been selling 5.19 to dispensaries under the name **biscotti breath**, and so I will be calling 5.19 biscotti breath as well. If you have ever smelled biscotti, 5.19 resembles the floral cookie terps, but with much more funk underneath. I would say perfect harvest made a great guess, so apparently 5.19 = biscotti breath, because the population of Michigan is smoking it as such.
These are ALL potent THC strains, lowest is forbidden fruit, 18% THC average. The rest are 19-32% with GMO as top dog potency. These plants are from intense flower rooms. Lab tests Tests are from PSI, Reassure and Steadfast labs in Michigan. I will have Terpene % numbers once our GCMS instrument is back up. I will post all their THC levels when I get in tomorrow. The THC potency / strain list is also in my thread ‘ higher power genetics ‘ here on the Chuckers Paradise under the Breeding for fun Section. My seed mothers were only lightly fertilized due to poor frozen-pollen quality and so my slightly-seeded buds closely followed their THC averages. Funeral Cake Male was selected this summer and his precious pollen was frozen for over 6 months. Less seeds = more trichomes. My low seed count (typically avg 600-1000+ Seeds/Plant) was not on purpose, although I am not complaining about the Rosin I’m getting. Even in my flower room operating at ~750-850 Ppfd, about 70% light of a professional room and being lightly pollinated, my buds are still testing ~4-7% lower than their professional grade averages as represented by hundreds of other lab tests from the licensed growers themselves.
These clones are currently in production in Michigan, you can find strains like super Charger or Apples & Bananas at Cookies dispensary (Berner’s) and GMO is at SkyMint, a dispensary/grow partially supplied by Trucentra Growers LLC. Trucenta and Perfect Harvest supply bud and concentrate for other smaller and large dispensaries all over Detroit.

My F1 seeds have been and are currently being pheno hunted by The Detroit Bud Company
All seeds are regular F1. F1 is the first cross of a male and female that are different strains, so expect 3-6 phenotypes depending on the strain. Rarely do you find more than 4 phenotypes even in F1 but 7+ Phenotypes do happen. This is why I’m giving F1’s out for free. Some lean full mom, full dad, some are unique blends. I have planted over 360 seeds myself to find the two newest and unique plants of any cross. Ideally these two plants are unique in the same way, and the F2 generation becomes a stabilized new strain while still remaining unique. Breeding is hard.

In May three strains will be available in F2 (stable regs) S2 (feminized) and then Bx Reg and feminized bx. The reason for so few of strains is because I planted 120+ F1 seeds of each strains for a good pheno hunt, to find the newest and unique new strains. Once flower begins I will find the best two plants of all 360+ seeds that are unique from the others, but have similar enough health, structure, and terpene profile to stabilize the F2 genetics while still creating a new strain. This is why you need to plant at least 100 seeds to have the chances to find two distinct yet similar plants. You also need a large enough sample population to do your work as a breeder and select the vest possible plants. In the coming months I’ll be able to grow 300 of each strain and release 4-5 at a time rather than 3, with only 100 plant populations.

All seeds are produced from one Male parent, Ice Cream cake Bx3 (aka Funeral Cake). Funeral dude was chosen from 140 regular funeral seeds. He was bred in Prudenville, Michigan by the MI Medical Marijuana Seed Club. Strawberry banana Sherb x Ice Cream Cake, then back to Ice Cream Cake three more times for a Bx3 cross. That’s dad, selected this summer; funeral’s selection was difficult because the Bx3 stable genetics were great across almost all 84 females and remaining males. The Ice Cream Cake clone is Michigan is one of the most popular commercial strains that floated around a lot between 2019-2021. I do have F1 funeral cake randoms off the line girl I haphazardly without lab testing decided was best, but outdoors this summer those 84 ladies met 6 selected males out of Dilly Bars, Rainbow Belts, Skunk#1 x NL5, Funeral Cake, Purple Ape Cake and Wedding Gorilla. This summer was a mission to find the best male and I think a broad selection of their females also helped me do that. This breeding project is years of my time in the industry picking up my favorite female clones, and a 500 reg seed pheno hunt this summer from the best variety of strains I could think of. The Michigan Bx3 Funeral Cake seeds topped Archive, Bodhi, greenhouse, cannarado, and even Ethos. Exotic’s dilly bars and galactic Runtz were nearly tied. Exotic mike knows what’s up. I have tons of other F1 outdoor freebies that I will include in the mix. All F1 freebies will likely Include genes at semi random amounts from each of the 6 males unless the bag specifies otherwise, in which case Dilly Bars had its own male plot about a half mile from the other seeds. Those fems will likely be 90% or more dilly bar male crossed and I will specify that on the freebies. All free outdoor F1’s I send you will only include seeds from females I bothered to keep (they’re dank) and of course carefully selected from the 6 males.

Since these are such unorthodox extra freebies, you will get a lot of them. A lot. DM me your addresses.

Last edited:

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Can’t edit the original thread. I might just delete it and repost, but I’ll message a mod first.

Fems:
—Black Cherry Soda
—Forbidden Fruit
—E85
—GMO
—Apples and Bananas
—Scooby Snacks
—Grease Monkey

**I have no choice but to guess Seed Junky 5.19’s parents. I have no genetic info at all, perfect harvest LLC grow company doesn’t even know their names. Of the 40 numbered breeder cuts seed junky sent to perfect harvest, this is the plant I found most impressive, and the one I promised Dillon to breed and properly name. If you think it’s crazy for a breeder to send out free seeds, imaging sending 40 free full sized moms…and I mean huge, they needed a cooled truck. No surprise Seed Junky won’t talk to me about 5.19. Perfect Harvest recently let me know they have been selling 5.19 to dispensaries under the name **biscotti breath**, and so I will be calling 5.19 biscotti breath as well. If you have ever smelled biscotti, 5.19 resembles the floral cookie terps, but with much more funk underneath. I would say perfect harvest made a great guess, so apparently 5.19 = biscotti breath, because the population of Michigan is smoking it as such.
These are ALL potent THC strains, lowest is forbidden fruit, 18% THC average. The rest are 19-32% with GMO as top dog potency. These plants are from intense flower rooms. Lab tests Tests are from PSI, Reassure and Steadfast labs in Michigan. I will have Terpene % numbers once our GCMS instrument is back up. I will post all their THC levels when I get in tomorrow. The THC potency / strain list is also in my thread ‘ higher power genetics ‘ here on the Chuckers Paradise under the Breeding for fun Section. My seed mothers were only lightly fertilized due to poor frozen-pollen quality and so my slightly-seeded buds closely followed their THC averages. Funeral Cake Male was selected this summer and his precious pollen was frozen for over 6 months. Less seeds = more trichomes. My low seed count (typically avg 600-1000+ Seeds/Plant) was not on purpose, although I am not complaining about the Rosin I’m getting. Even in my flower room operating at ~750-850 Ppfd, about 70% light of a professional room and being lightly pollinated, my buds are still testing ~4-7% lower than their professional grade averages as represented by hundreds of other lab tests from the licensed growers themselves.
These clones are currently in production in Michigan, you can find strains like super Charger or Apples & Bananas at Cookies dispensary (Berner’s) and GMO is at SkyMint, a dispensary/grow partially supplied by Trucentra Growers LLC. Trucenta and Perfect Harvest supply bud and concentrate for other smaller and large dispensaries all over Detroit.

My F1 seeds have been and are currently being pheno hunted by The Detroit Bud Company
All seeds are regular F1. F1 is the first cross of a male and female that are different strains, so expect 3-6 phenotypes depending on the strain. Rarely do you find more than 4 phenotypes even in F1 but 7+ Phenotypes do happen. This is why I’m giving F1’s out for free. Some lean full mom, full dad, some are unique blends. I have planted over 360 seeds myself to find the two newest and unique plants of any cross. Ideally these two plants are unique in the same way, and the F2 generation becomes a stabilized new strain while still remaining unique. Breeding is hard.

In May three strains will be available in F2 (stable regs) S2 (feminized) and then Bx Reg and feminized bx. The reason for so few of strains is because I planted 120+ F1 seeds of each strains for a good pheno hunt, to find the newest and unique new strains. Once flower begins I will find the best two plants of all 360+ seeds that are unique from the others, but have similar enough health, structure, and terpene profile to stabilize the F2 genetics while still creating a new strain. This is why you need to plant at least 100 seeds to have the chances to find two distinct yet similar plants. You also need a large enough sample population to do your work as a breeder and select the vest possible plants. In the coming months I’ll be able to grow 300 of each strain and release 4-5 at a time rather than 3, with only 100 plant populations.

All seeds are produced from one Male parent, Ice Cream cake Bx3 (aka Funeral Cake). Funeral dude was chosen from 140 regular funeral seeds. He was bred in Prudenville, Michigan by the MI Medical Marijuana Seed Club. Strawberry banana Sherb x Ice Cream Cake, then back to Ice Cream Cake three more times for a Bx3 cross. That’s dad, selected this summer; funeral’s selection was difficult because the Bx3 stable genetics were great across almost all 84 females and remaining males. The Ice Cream Cake clone is Michigan is one of the most popular commercial strains that floated around a lot between 2019-2021. I do have F1 funeral cake randoms off the line girl I haphazardly without lab testing decided was best, but outdoors this summer those 84 ladies met 6 selected males out of Dilly Bars, Rainbow Belts, Skunk#1 x NL5, Funeral Cake, Purple Ape Cake and Wedding Gorilla. This summer was a mission to find the best male and I think a broad selection of their females also helped me do that. This breeding project is years of my time in the industry picking up my favorite female clones, and a 500 reg seed pheno hunt this summer from the best variety of strains I could think of. The Michigan Bx3 Funeral Cake seeds topped Archive, Bodhi, greenhouse, cannarado, and even Ethos. Exotic’s dilly bars and galactic Runtz were nearly tied. Exotic mike knows what’s up. I have tons of other F1 outdoor freebies that I will include in the mix. All F1 freebies will likely Include genes at semi random amounts from each of the 6 males unless the bag specifies otherwise, in which case Dilly Bars had its own male plot about a half mile from the other seeds. Those fems will likely be 90% or more dilly bar male crossed and I will specify that on the freebies. All free outdoor F1’s I send you will only include seeds from females I bothered to keep (they’re dank) and of course carefully selected from the 6 males.

Since these are such unorthodox extra freebies, you will get a lot of them. A lot. DM me your addresses.
Epic!!

Fems:
—Black Cherry Soda
—Forbidden Fruit
—E85
—GMO
—Apples and Bananas
—Scooby Snacks
—Grease Monkey

And then.....
Nuke Shroom.gif
10 each of the following plz D:
Seed Junky 5.19/Biscotti Breath
Super Charger
E85
Cheetah Piss x Sour Cookies
Black Cherry Soda

Thank you for sharing with us as the amount of hard work & effort you log on making these things simply boggles my mind. Oh and apparently these cute little padded envelopes work with a couple of first class stamps slapped on them and can take a trip through the USPS sorting machines without turning the contents inside to grist. https://www.amazon.com/3-5X5-9-envelopes-Mailers-Thicken-Envelopes/dp/B08C2BRBHF/ref=pd_lpo_3?pd_rd_i=B08C2BRBHF&psc=1
Small Padded Envelopes.jpg
Cheers!

Z

DougDawson

Really Active Member

Fems:
—Black Cherry Soda
—Forbidden Fruit
—E85
—GMO
—Apples and Bananas
—Scooby Snacks
—Grease Monkey

Wow, you really got a ton of stuff going on. Super cool of you to offer these up for folks. I am just a new guy here so I will stay out of this but still wanted to say thanks for offering them up.