50 FREE Reg F1 seeds! F2 and Bx’s in May.

PuffTheMagic

Super Active Member
That’s not an F1. An F1 is a true hybrid between parents who have never met.
So if you use that "strict" definition of a true F1, then crossing with a grandparent would count as an F1 but the genetic diversity is still not expanding.

That is an F2 or IBL.
This was more my point, that a lot of the popular strains and breeding is pushing most of what is on the market towards a single IBL with 10000 different names. That being said, I didn't look beyond the names of any of your offerings and I didn't mean to imply that your stuff is shit. There is a pretty cool podcast, I forget who is in it but they were analyzing the genome of that Jamaican landrace lambs bread strain and comparing it to "modern" weed and the big takeaway was that the genetics we have access to is missing large chunks of the genome as a result of our very naïve breeding.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
as a result of our very naïve breeding.
I think Neville started that in the mid 80's when he got stuff from everywhere and crossed it. Look at the first few seedbank catalogs and he was offering Northern Lights, Skunk 1, etc. just re-selling the stock he was given/purchased. A few years later the catalog included all the crosses like NL5 Haze, NL Skunk etc.

Prior to that no one bred NL to anything else because the Seattle NL crew didn't know any of the other major players that Neville met and got cuts and seeds from. It was the height of prohibition and no one even talked about what they were doing.

If it wasn't for his seed catalog and selling everyone the gear to breed their own stuff we wouldn't have this forum. Humans growing almost anything will try to make it better through breeding. There are successes and failures, but "naïve" could be anything but a straight IBL open pollination of the same strain - forever.

PuffTheMagic

Super Active Member
It was the height of prohibition and no one even talked about what they were doing.
Most of the breeding then was selecting for phenos that didn't smell skunky so that they could stay under the radar. This is where we lost most of the genetic diversity. Plus, during this time there were tons of raids where old timers lost large collections of older strains they were trying to preserve.

WRT "F1 circle jerk" I referred to before, I was pointing more towards the from the last decade since recreational has really taken off, not what was going on in the 80s... though I stand by the naive comment. Now the breeding is all driven by the "bros" that go the dispensary and want the weed with this highest THC content. Since thats all that sells, thats all that the dispensaries buy, which means thats all the farmers grow. #SkywalkerGorillaZkittles

BUT... all of this is a tangent to your OP, sorry for derailing things.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Now the breeding is all driven by the "bros" that go the dispensary and want the weed with this highest THC content.
Nope. That is just the budweiser weed, and there will always be budweiser weed, and a market for it. And there's really not much breeding in that except finding the next new fab cut - which ain't done by the mass-production growers. They rarely if ever grow from seed.

Luckily for us the left coast fell on the grenade for us by legalizing. The unfortunate but necessary result of that is that the dumb-ass politicians who's only upside was "I'll legalize it" were also the ones regulating it. But the genie can't be put back in the bottle and it will roll from here. And as it gets to 'regular' states the management of it will vary with the best ones being the least managed. Tax it like alcohol for that sold in stores, but regulate it like tomatoes. You can make beer at home, you can grow tomatoes at home. If you sell tomatoes at the farmers market you have no regulations, if you want to mass produce tomatoes to sell to the grocery store the FDA steps in.

With legalization there are just separate markets.

Last edited:

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
We have been verifying our HPLC lab method. The faster and more accurate I do this, the more money we save and the faster Reassure labs will open. All the analysts are important, but I am arguably the most important as THC determines price these days. The process involves weeks of testing for accuracy by testing calibrations over and over again, and compiling data. I have a 7,421 page report. All the while I am tending to about 300 plants, but all is well.
697F6CAF-516C-4645-A389-86B18B7BB64B.jpeg

All requests will go out this week for sure. I have collected all the strains and have (almost) stream lined seed collection. Some requests for certain numbers of seeds may not be in stock, in which case I will send you a similar strain of even greater seed number to make up for it.

Thank you for your patience, I hope to license and start my own legitimate company split between breeding and concentrates very soon.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
We have been verifying our HPLC lab method. The faster and more accurate I do this, the more money we save and the faster Reassure labs will open. All the analysts are important, but I am arguably the most important as THC determines price these days. The process involves weeks of testing for accuracy by testing calibrations over and over again, and compiling data. I have a 7,421 page report. All the while I am tending to about 300 plants, but all is well.
View attachment 111116

All requests will go out this week for sure. I have collected all the strains and have (almost) stream lined seed collection. Some requests for certain numbers of seeds may not be in stock, in which case I will send you a similar strain of even greater seed number to make up for it.

Thank you for your patience, I hope to license and start my own legitimate company split between breeding and concentrates very soon.
Your a very busy guy ! We been worried about you. Glad all is well.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
9E8AE882-040C-4E32-8A97-1C331E8220C2.jpeg
T-minus 2 days to 12/12. All your seeds are grown in a clean & dry. environment. HVAC will get run across the top now that it’s flower time. I have a carbon filter and dehumidifier running, as well as pest and disease management under wraps. The mothers are great stock, healthy strong and top yield and potency. I will post links to pdfs of the potency reports as well.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
View attachment 111139
T-minus 2 days to 12/12. All your seeds are grown in a clean & dry. environment. HVAC will get run across the top now that it’s flower time. I have a carbon filter and dehumidifier running, as well as pest and disease management under wraps. The mothers are great stock, healthy strong and top yield and potency. I will post links to pdfs of the potency reports as well.
Helluva space man!

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Helluva space man!
I am still navigating the waters of a commercial space. I would like to provide the genetics and knowledge for everyone to grow their own medicine and more importantly food. I love cannabis, but this industry as a whole (and our entire society) needs to become more sustainable, and I plan to use all my proceeds to advocate for vertically integrated farming, Forrest protection, de-salinifying salt water, recycling and other important projects that our planet desperately needs. You guys are the lucky ones but very soon I am putting a price on the F2 and Bx seeds. The leftover F1’s will go out as freebies with every Seed bank order.

GryphonX12

View attachment 111139
Mannnnn..I didnt imagine you had it going like this, the Laboratory is top notch..ill keep dreaming but Very Nice👌