50 FREE Reg F1 seeds! F2 and Bx’s in May.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Mannnnn..I didnt imagine you had it going like this, the Laboratory is top notch..ill keep dreaming but Very Nice👌
To breed you need a few hundred plants, otherwise you didn’t really select anything. The F2’s are The Soap, GMO, 5.19, and forbidden fruit. There are ~80 seeds each. They are packed in tight, some are two a pot. There are also about 20 cake mix, 10 E 85, and about 20 Tropicana cookies that I got from Oni, they will be the only F1 seeds from this round.

I plan on crossing a special forbidden fruit x funeral F1 (which will could be unique enough to be its own strain) with Tropicana cookies, but will need a round of cloning to select the right keepers. It’s possible I’ll get lucky the first time, but Tropicana cookies deserves my best breeder cut for that delectable Terp profile.

After this run, I’ll have serveral of my own breeders cuts (clone only strains) that will be kept based on how the original cutting plant finishes in May. Then, I will know the best F2 crosses I did, and be able to sell only those crosses, which will be numbered. The numbered breeders cuts can then be stabilized, crossed back to the original commercial mothers, or go on to make even more new strains. This is why breeding projects can take years, you just don’t know how good of a plant you have until it flowers.

Last edited:

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Unfortunately the seeds sent to me never showed. I think the mail system may have swallowed them up. View attachment 111796
Hey I haven’t received any either don’t sweat it. I’m starting to think he may have over looked my private messages and never responded. That was like back in February 😂 No big deal. It would be late summer before I got to em anyways. Plus he’s super busy from what I gather.

fzzz

had fun doing the math 🤓

15—Forbidden Fruit15
8—***Seed Junky Cut #5.19 (un-released, un-named)*** see details ***
20—Super Charger (Purple Thai x Thai x Angola Red
7—Big League Sherb (Rainbow Sherb)

DougDawson

Really Active Member
Hey I haven’t received any either don’t sweat it. I’m starting to think he may have over looked my private messages and never responded. That was like back in February 😂 No big deal. It would be late summer before I got to em anyways. Plus he’s super busy from what I gather.
I am not really concerned. I sent him a PM a month after I sent shipping money and than another a week later but didn't get a response. I just assumed he was busy and the package disappeared into postal hell where packages go to die 😂 My messages could be buried under hundreds of them for all I know so I really just threw this up on the thread so he would see it. Wasn't a complaint, more of an FYI. I am certainly not hurting for beans and if they did go missing in the postal system it won't hurt my feelings any. ✌

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I am not really concerned. I sent him a PM a month after I sent shipping money and than another a week later but didn't get a response. I just assumed he was busy and the package disappeared into postal hell where packages go to die 😂 My messages could be buried under hundreds of them for all I know so I really just threw this up on the thread so he would see it. Wasn't a complaint, more of an FYI. I am certainly not hurting for beans and if they did go missing in the postal system it won't hurt my feelings any. ✌
Yeah I didn’t take it that way man. Not at all. Just thought I’d offer my situation. Sounds like you made it further than me in communication with him. Now watch yours pop up tomorrow 😂

DougDawson

Really Active Member
He posted last week that the seeds would be getting shipped out by the end of the week. He seems crazy busy so if he can’t get around to sending me seeds free of charge then I totally understand.
All good man, when I sent him postage he said he was mailing next day as he left Scooby at the lab 😂 I just wanted to give him a heads up if he did ship and it went missing. I send seeds all the time and sometimes they just go missing. Especially when crossing borders. It's a non issue, man is passing out seeds to the world, I got no complaints. I do however have admiration for the work he is doing.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
All good man, when I sent him postage he said he was mailing next day as he left Scooby at the lab 😂 I just wanted to give him a heads up if he did ship and it went missing. I send seeds all the time and sometimes they just go missing. Especially when crossing borders. It's a non issue, man is passing out seeds to the world, I got no complaints. I do however have admiration for the work he is doing.
Indeed Kudos to him

DougDawson

Really Active Member
That shits legendary. Does it live up to its hype?
Honestly it's hard to say. A seed run was done to preserve the strain and the distributor went missing. I got one of the few packs so decided to make some seeds to fill that void. It was an open pollination and the buds where so seeded there wasn't much worth smoking after shucking. I did send pollen out to around 100 people so there are also now PPP crosses everywhere but I have not had time to grow this out for smoke yet. I am currently doing a repro on BOG Sour Bubble BX3 so my tents are full. Well I tossed 4 BOG Grape Punch in the mix just so I could hit them with Sour Bubble pollen.