50 FREE Reg F1 seeds! F2 and Bx’s in May.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I didn’t even crack the ones you gave me yet and I still want more lol. Crazy nice work. Killing it. I plan on cracking a lot of what you already gave me soon. Not sure if that would make me eligible for more or not. Keep killing it. 🙌 I too don’t mind tossing you some cash.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
I don't understand the hype around F1s. I want landraces or IBLs.
Well I’m not able to travel around the world and F1’s are the first step in any breeding program, that’s why they’re free :) F1’s contain a lot of genetic diversity and more vigorous growth rate.

I have one incredible strain bred all land race. Super Charger is three unknown Thai land races crosses, purple Thai (F2 land races bred together) and Angola Red (South African Land Race).
She has now met the commercial style male Ice Cream Cake Bx3, but many phenos would lean super Charger (Thai and Angola landraces).

Last edited:

PuffTheMagic

Super Active Member
F1’s contain a lot of genetic diversity and more vigorous growth rate.
That is a very relative statement. Sure they are more diverse than either of their parents, but not necessarily more diverse than some other worked strain or a landrace/wild strain. Most of the shit in the market right now is a circle jerk of F1 inbreeding, there is hardly any genetic diversity.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
That is a very relative statement. Sure they are more diverse than either of their parents, but not necessarily more diverse than some other worked strain or a landrace/wild strain. Most of the shit in the market right now is a circle jerk of F1 inbreeding, there is hardly any genetic diversity.
Well for what it’s worth I see the argument from both sides

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Wow, you really got a ton of stuff going on. Super cool of you to offer these up for folks. I am just a new guy here so I will stay out of this but still wanted to say thanks for offering them up.
It sounds like I do, but it’s Just 4 years in MI cannabis picking up clones.

I just got the Okay from Derek at Detroit Bud Company to breed Fish Breath. A cross of thug pug’s Sherb Breath and Dynasty’s Salmon River Og. Very dank, dark buds with a fishy funk.

This Is a seed from a small boutique breeder like myself in California. I forget his name.
I will get this thing into a feminized S1 version right away this round, she’s gonna be smaller than the others but it’s ok.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
That’s not an F1. An F1 is a true hybrid between parents who have never met. That is an F2 or IBL. If they share the same immediate parents, the seeds are considered a back cross of that parent. And by same I mean the exact same clone.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Not sure how I missed all of your work up till now. Just went thru your HPG thread...wow!
Such dedication and hard work looks to be your passion, very impressive.
Damn man, your very generous with your offerings.
At first I was thinking I don't need anymore seeds, but I'm always interested in potent sativa strains.
That Supercharger really stands out to me, wouldn't mind having a few of those.
As others have offered, be glad to send you cash to cover some of this cost.
Also curious about your moniker. Were you here in the PNW before Michigan?