Worlds Stongest Strains Seed Bank

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Hmmm wonder why he quit the site,
Anyways I have a MacSlurry in flower...just for a few days now so in the near future ill take some pics and post.
I was wrong on the picture I posted...hulk king...it wasn't 30 days its almost 6 weeks lol...stoner brain.
Hairs are turning orange and buds are getting tight so its flush time for that one.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Hmmm wonder why he quit the site,
Anyways I have a MacSlurry in flower...just for a few days now so in the near future ill take some pics and post.
I was wrong on the picture I posted...hulk king...it wasn't 30 days its almost 6 weeks lol...stoner brain.
Hairs are turning orange and buds are getting tight so its flush time for that one.
Can't wait to see pics!

DIRT

I'll be running zurples soon....pretty upset I missed the sundae driver f2 drop, had 2 packs in my cart..went to checkout and they were sold right out from underneath me:cry:

Anyone know how many beans are in heisens tester packs?

I want sundae and mac and the rest.

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids
I'll be running zurples soon....pretty upset I missed the sundae driver f2 drop, had 2 packs in my cart..went to checkout and they were sold right out from underneath me:cry:

Anyone know how many beans are in heisens tester packs?

I want sundae and mac and the rest.
The last ones were over count,my wedding dub was 9 beans large💪 👍

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
The Mac im keeping turns purple in week 6. The others only had purple leaves on the very top. Il see if I can get a pic of the one I am keeping.
I have harvested a few strains from wss already. Nice strong sugar coated weed lol
I have to pop some more seeds though as I didn't pop many of some of the strains and those were males.
I see wss has new gear. Money is tight right now so I didn't buy anything new lately.
Am saving some money to buy a rosin press...might be awhile before I have the funds for that though. Had many house bills to pay this month

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Fuck..wish I got those mac beans..
Very envious of you blamo...
Nice work.
Thanks Bro
Im gonna take it down prolly this weekend. Im not very good for smells but to me it smells like candy lol
Also this plant will be the seed carrier. I have a awesome looking male from the mac packs to. Just waiting for a available tent lol.
Im pretty loaded down right now and have been real busy with cutting hedges and doing lawns for people. Then at nights I'm working on my plants in several tents so really haven't had much time to be on the net as when im done at 2 or 3 am I'm so tired from the day I just pass out. Just have 1 yard to do on Friday or Saturday. Then I should be caught up.
But ya I am gonna make some f3 seeds from the macs soon.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I would’ve been all over those Zurples! I saw on his IG account he’s running a Jungle Boys strain now. That should be a sick cross!
I do know when he says its in the vault...means he hasn't popped the seeds...means he busy with other nice strains at present...like the sd he just put out and a few crosses of sd....which I am gonna buy when they are in stock again.