Worlds Stongest Strains Seed Bank

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I noticed on the weekend that worlds strongest strains seedbank has 100 seeds packs now.
On sale for 180.00.
I must say so far I really like what I see with the plants that I have going. Out of seeds.... I had good luck with a lot of females so far. Macs are plugging away in veg still..same as hulk lock. They look nice though.
I pretty much have everything the guy sells minus a strain or 2 lol.
Can hardly wait till his new gear is being used for breeding as he does buy lots of high priced gems.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
But he still continues to advertise free shipping,which isn't the case.
If you want free shipping get ahold of him before you order... but me I rather have tracked letters so I don't mind the 15 bux shipping charge..
Snail mail is free but he don't guarantee delivery. Seeds get lost in the mail..like my order from greenpoint.
So I pay for the tracked letter.

Some sales have free tracked letter though...
Here is his run down on shipping...

Shipping & Returns
Shipping Policy
FREE SHIPPING includes standard letter shipping anywhere in Canada. Please allow 3-10 days for delivery. Rural areas and Territories may take up to 14 business days.
THERE IS NO DELIVERY GUARANTEE ON FREE SHIPPING.

TRACKED PARCEL includes REGULAR PARCEL shipping anywhere in Canad with TRACKING Number. Please allow 2-5 days for delivery. Rural areas and Territories may take up to 7 business days. 100% DELIVERY GUARANTEE

EXPRESS SHIPPING is 1-4 business days across Canada.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
He added a few more new strains the other day. BK Breath...Dosi Breath...Mac Dosi and MC Crasher
Restocked some to.
So I bought zurples...Donny burger f3...tkm crasher and zurple rain crasher.
Should have those on Monday or Tuesday next week.
I keep buying his strains as all I have going right now look very nice.All seeds I have popped have a fast germ.
Very happy I found this guy.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Its working for me.
Site is a little slow.
So when you go there just wait a little then if your not signed up...you will have to.
When the page comes up at the top it says Already a member? log in...under that you can sign in with facebook or google and under that you can sign up with email.

Now when I signed up after I did all pages showed.
Im on there right now....

4/20 SALE
ALL PRODUCTS
30% OFF

this is the url,,
Code:
https://www.worldsstrongeststrains.com/