Worlds Stongest Strains Seed Bank

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Thanks Bro
Im gonna take it down prolly this weekend. Im not very good for smells but to me it smells like candy lol
Also this plant will be the seed carrier. I have a awesome looking male from the mac packs to. Just waiting for a available tent lol.
Im pretty loaded down right now and have been real busy with cutting hedges and doing lawns for people. Then at nights I'm working on my plants in several tents so really haven't had much time to be on the net as when im done at 2 or 3 am I'm so tired from the day I just pass out. Just have 1 yard to do on Friday or Saturday. Then I should be caught up.
But ya I am gonna make some f3 seeds from the macs soon.
I just hit my sweetbread from Rado w the Mac 1 f2 pollen from WSS. Very eager to see how the beans turn out

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I do know when he says its in the vault...means he hasn't popped the seeds...means he busy with other nice strains at present...like the sd he just put out and a few crosses of sd....which I am gonna buy when they are in stock again.
He is running Watermelon Zkittlez from Dying Breed. Said to check in October for that drop!

oldfluffybuds

Hulk king .....this plant going to flower very soon. All hulk kings look the same. Will be a beast in flower.View attachment 53233
@Mr Blamo
Please excuse my missing the very seeds I had inquired about just heading into flower,you appear to to be about a month ahead of mine.
I popped 4 of the Hulks kings and got two females with one has gotten huge and over took some Slurricane I had vegging a month longer which is amazing how fast they are growing compared to Archives Slurricane I have in same tent,
How have they progressed since you last posted pic?
Thanks ahead for any info as I read your quite busy at work.
I will be doing a bigger run of his stuff after this run as I am impressed with the strain I popped over two strains of archive but who knows as time will tell.

oldfluffybuds

He hit me back within about 10 minutes! That’s really appreciated! I’m sold on trying a pack 100%.
I was rather shocked when my order arrived like 4 days after I made my purchase.
That was back after xmas , sale half off, price of one pack from a USA seedbank delivered to Canada gave me 6 packs from WSS.
Does anyone now if photos have their location data etc. stripped when you post or is it advised to be cautious as I like to keep low key as I cant count well so who knows how many plants I have LOL?

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
The hulks were taken down already but I have another one in flower. They do get large...but mine were wide not tall.. Very nice branching. Resin content if good and the high is really good. One had a vanilla undertone taste.
wss ships fast i always get my order in a couple days.
Best to shop direct from wss imo. As far as i am aware he ships no seeds to usa. I seen some of wss strains on strainly...unless its wss i wouldn't buy his seeds from there. Only buy direct from his website.

oldfluffybuds

The hulks were taken down already but I have another one in flower. They do get large...but mine were wide not tall.. Very nice branching. Resin content if good and the high is really good. One had a vanilla undertone taste.
wss ships fast i always get my order in a couple days.
Best to shop direct from wss imo. As far as i am aware he ships no seeds to usa. I seen some of wss strains on strainly...unless its wss i wouldn't buy his seeds from there. Only buy direct from his website.
@Mr Blamo
Thanks for your input regarding the Hulk Kings!
I don't bother with strainly myself but I am sure there are deals to be had , just too risky for my liking for fraud etc.
Just in final stages of figuring out how best to setup all the gear so good to know these are decent genetics....stem rub is some strong.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Looks like he has some nice seeds but I'm bummed to see he doesn't ship to the US. Is it the Canadian laws that prevent him from shipping the seeds to the US? The US doesn't really care about seeds coming in and, since hemp was legalized federally, they would have to actually confiscate the seeds and grow them out to harvest to even prove that they aren't hemp. They aren't going to waste their time with that, especially when so many states are legal and simply buying and owning the seeds isn't illegal in the US.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
@Mr Blamo
Thanks for your input regarding the Hulk Kings!
I don't bother with strainly myself but I am sure there are deals to be had , just too risky for my liking for fraud etc.
Just in final stages of figuring out how best to setup all the gear so good to know these are decent genetics....stem rub is some strong.
I smoked some of the hulks tonight, few hours ago and im still high on it. lol You will like that one.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Fuuuuuuck looks great! My macslurry is outside just starting to show hairs
Thanks Bro...I seen pics of the macslurry it looks just awesome. Pics I saw was on wss tagged pics on ig.
I have a few plants outside to....if thieves dont steal them.
Zkittle Brain is out ther eand a original bruce banner and a strawberry macflurry and a nl auto that is almost done Small ass plant that nl auto is.
I am really liking wss gear though. Everything i have smoked has floored me and also lots of his stuff makes for good extractions. Made some extreme black hash....so very black and sticky lol