Worlds Stongest Strains Seed Bank

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Oh I see you got them lol
Always check tracking number as he gives those out when he ships.
I like his seeds there always nice mature looking. Unlike some other breeders out there.
I am very excited for these babies to pop!!! And damn that Hulk is looking huge for 30 days!!! Keep her rolling 🥰

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I am very excited for these babies to pop!!! And damn that Hulk is looking huge for 30 days!!! Keep her rolling 🥰
I have a few macslurry in veg, so far nice squat plants.
I gotta stop popping seeds though as I am running out of room in my veg room lol
Last seeds I have popped were Donny burger. They are just tiny seedlings now.
Looks like the zurples are gonna be fat leaf plants...popped those a week before the Donny burger.
Have 4 fems of zkittle brain going. Real sugar busters. Wedding zkittle is nice to...very branchy with a lot of bud sites. Have 2 strawberry mcflurry which are budding up nice to. My mac will be going into bud soon to. The list goes on lol

With all i have from wss ill be busy for awhile. I have other plants from other breeders to on the go. Gonna be a very stoney summer i can say that lol

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I have a few macslurry in veg, so far nice squat plants.
I gotta stop popping seeds though as I am running out of room in my veg room lol
Last seeds I have popped were Donny burger. They are just tiny seedlings now.
Looks like the zurples are gonna be fat leaf plants...popped those a week before the Donny burger.
Have 4 fems of zkittle brain going. Real sugar busters. Wedding zkittle is nice to...very branchy with a lot of bud sites. Have 2 strawberry mcflurry which are budding up nice to. My mac will be going into bud soon to. The list goes on lol

With all i have from wss ill be busy for awhile. I have other plants from other breeders to on the go. Gonna be a very stoney summer i can say that lol
Please more photos :love:

Man I am jelly about that Skittle Brain! I wish he had some more of those hehe!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I just got an order of Mac F2 pollen. They just restocked I guess? :D

edit: I got the last one, someone must’ve not pulled through..