Worlds Stongest Strains Seed Bank

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
He buys and proves what he is using to breed with.
Can see that on IG
Has sales...since yesterday buy 3 packs and get that 3rd one free.
I was also one of the lucky ones to snag a pack of mac f2 yesterday. Those sold out real....real fast.
Seeing he buys high end gems ill be buying off him...a lot lol.

Hawkoio

Only ships to Canada
Good prices and fast delivery
Uses good genetics to make crosses. Lots of Mac crosses right now.
Nice dark coloured seed.
I’ll be buying again.View attachment 45181
That Zkittle looks really good l missed that one too Lolol!
I did get the MacBurger that also looks like kick a ass strain can’t run them for a couple months waiting for this run to finish.
Lot of good crosses and your right the price is right!

Last edited:

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
This week my order will be coming. Macs....Wedding Zittlez and Hulk Lock.
All his strains have 100 percent strike rate that I have popped and ive popped quite a few.
When my order shows ill be popping more lol

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Well just before the walking dead show last night I was surfing seed sites on my phone.
WSS had a silent sale not advertised.
So picked me up another pack of MAC F2 and 3 other strains. Most 5 seed packs are 15 bux….12 pack seed packs are 30 bux. Has free shipping this time around.
Macs sold out in 10 minutes. His Mcslurry strain sold out real fast to. Same with Wedding Zkittles its sold out to
So for a small breeder he sure puts out some fine stuff and the price is good to.
I been getting 100 percent strike rate on his seeds to. Plants that I have up look so nice.

I should have my order by the end of the week. Will see though as he only employs 1 person to help him put orders out.

Good genetics for a good price...i sure like that lol

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Dont spoiler...my wife and i will watch it today.

Good to see you Mr Blamo !

I gave up on the android boxes and now i stream EVERYTHING. but legally and shit.

Man you are the MAN figuring out the configuration of a device...:D

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Dont spoiler...my wife and i will watch it today.

Good to see you Mr Blamo !

I gave up on the android boxes and now i stream EVERYTHING. but legally and shit.

Man you are the MAN figuring out the configuration of a device...:D
lol thanks.
I come from the time of a ariel on a tv set. Always thought tv shouldn't cost much. I started hacking tv gear long ago. Super Ch ....had a small box to decode...well i took it apart and found the filter and took it out...free tv. Then i moved on to satellite and hacked that for years. Now its iptv. I don't hack that I pay for it but its cheap. Still have the dish farm set up...just in case lol....but the future is streaming....
I went through all the kodi years when it first was launched...now i dont even use that. I used to hack the digistream boxes...thier software lol
So ya I know my stuff when it comes to tv lol...pot well ive grown that for more than 30 years...legally for about 7 years now.

I used to hang on pot sites...used to make and sell seeds.... but being older now and having other things to do i just don't have time for hanging on sites. I do surf sites but if i don't have time i don't log in.
When i do have time i come here. I made this place my home site.
Have yourself a nice day gwheels.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
So he
Slurricane X Mac 1....Well that should be stupid good !
I think everything he sells is top notch. Have a lot of his gear in veg...they look real nice in veg.
Pictures I have seen on ig on wss seeds all his strains look really good.
Good thing is its all regular seeds which I prefer.
Gonna be germing more today.
Got those seeds on sale for up to 40 percent off. Bought another pack of mac f2 for 50 bux...gonna hunt for good male and female to make some seeds so I can preserve the mac in case it disappears one day.

Kushala Dora Farms

Tempest of Frosty Nugs
Wait how is he selling mac f2.
I'm pretty sure there's only mac1 clone only so how did he source a mac male? Did he get one from capulator?(very doubtful) if he crossed clone with clone itd be a s1 but those would be fem and all his seeds are regs. Can anyone shine some light on this?

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Wait how is he selling mac f2.
I'm pretty sure there's only mac1 clone only so how did he source a mac male? Did he get one from capulator?(very doubtful) if he crossed clone with clone itd be a s1 but those would be fem and all his seeds are regs. Can anyone shine some light on this?
He had MAC1 seeds that he bought in July 2018...he paid big bucks for them. He posted thanks on IG.
worldsstrongeststrains

MAC 1 by #capulator honoured to have this in my collection. Thanks cap and #neptuneseedbank for coming through.