Worlds Stongest Strains Seed Bank

GrowRock

I have a few macslurry in veg, so far nice squat plants.
I gotta stop popping seeds though as I am running out of room in my veg room lol
Last seeds I have popped were Donny burger. They are just tiny seedlings now.
Looks like the zurples are gonna be fat leaf plants...popped those a week before the Donny burger.
Have 4 fems of zkittle brain going. Real sugar busters. Wedding zkittle is nice to...very branchy with a lot of bud sites. Have 2 strawberry mcflurry which are budding up nice to. My mac will be going into bud soon to. The list goes on lol

With all i have from wss ill be busy for awhile. I have other plants from other breeders to on the go. Gonna be a very stoney summer i can say that lol
Hey Mr Blamo just wondering how the macslurry turned out I just dropped a some to soak. Also if u have any pics it would be greatly appreciated the Thanks and grow strong my friend

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
What's the hardest hitting so far ? @Mr Blamo
Thats a hard question....as all i have grown is fire.
I do find myself smoking a lot of zkittle brain and also the mac f2. Have a lot of other seeds to go through. I will be busy growing out all wss gear for a year or 2. All seeds i pop are in rotation. Right now my veg room is packed right to the tilt with more clones ready every couple days.
There was a dirt shortage here though and in a hour i go pick up a dirt order...as thats what you have to do here as most hardware stores sold out of dirt and are not bringing anymore in....unless you order it.
Back to subject though..i do have a couple donny burger fems on the go which buds are starting to get tighter. Those bad girls are suppose to be up to 33 percent thc give or take so my answer to the question might change lol

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Thats a hard question....as all i have grown is fire.
I do find myself smoking a lot of zkittle brain and also the mac f2. Have a lot of other seeds to go through. I will be busy growing out all wss gear for a year or 2. All seeds i pop are in rotation. Right now my veg room is packed right to the tilt with more clones ready every couple days.
There was a dirt shortage here though and in a hour i go pick up a dirt order...as thats what you have to do here as most hardware stores sold out of dirt and are not bringing anymore in....unless you order it.
Back to subject though..i do have a couple donny burger fems on the go which buds are starting to get tighter. Those bad girls are suppose to be up to 33 percent thc give or take so my answer to the question might change lol
Oh can you please post some Donny burger photos, I just popped 2! :D

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Oh can you please post some Donny burger photos, I just popped 2! :D
When those are done i will post up a pic. Had to tie the top down on 1 as it was going to outgrow my tent....should have grown those in my overflow room as i have better height in there compared to a tent....I use those big ass umbrella hoods in my over flow room.
My over flow room has a giant sweet candy kush...a mac f2...herjuana plants....a original bruce banner...bk breath...kush mint and a bruce glue. There a couple or a few of each of all those in that room.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Hey I popped two and one was male and the other is just starting to flower outside. She is healthy and happy
Hey I popped two and one was male and the other is just starting to flower outside. She is healthy and happy
Awesome glad to hear 1 was a female. I have a zkittle brain clone outside and a strawberry mcflurry from wss gear. Those are planted in the ground outside not in pots. Noticed yesterday those will be heading to flower soon.
Anyways must run...got to go get my dirt order. So have a very nice day.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Wow that is just too good to pass up. I gots to know...someone get me a straight jacket

MacSlurry
DonnieMac and McRillaz.

5 packs for 12.50 is not so bad (CDN)
Very cool Bro. WSS almost sold out on there site. I have a funny feeling that new gear might be released soon.
WSS sure has some good stuff and you cant beat the prices he has. I love the 12.50 for 5 /25.00 for 12 seeds prices.
Heck even at his full prices you cant beat that for what you get in the end.
I see a lot of greed in the seed biz of today so im happy to deal with wss as i don't see no greed with them.
When a person is on disability its hard to buy seeds...especially if you own the house you live in.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
His f2 sell fast...example sundae driver f2...when he put those up not even a 1/2 hour later they were gone.
When he first listed the macs those were gone even faster...like 10 minutes. Second round of macs were about a hour. 3rd time he released those were gone in a hour to.
Not everything is remade so got to get strains when you can.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Donny Burger buds. Took a test bud off this plant and...wow is it ever strong in the thc. dept.
Has a bit of a stretch when it goes into flower mode. The buds are very heavy and tight though. Gonna let this one go till the end of this month.
Id have to say for 2020 it is the strongest in thc that i have grown out.
db1.jpg