What y'all smoking?

sandman83

Super Active Member
Smoked half by the time I started to feel it and went off to work. Shit was weak, I was expecting to blast off being the first one of the day but nope. Finished it off and was disappointed. It tasted alright and smelled good but it got me thinking.
This has been my experience over the last few years of smokin dispensary carts and flowers. It LOOKS good, smells good, but the high is just weak and doesn't last. Its why I came back to growing. Was great at first compared to the local supply. My personal assumption is the tight time tables and flip schedule for commercial grow ops. Once it LOOKS done, it is and package it up, vs the home grower who will let it run a week or 2 longer.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
This has been my experience over the last few years of smokin dispensary carts and flowers. It LOOKS good, smells good, but the high is just weak and doesn't last. Its why I came back to growing. Was great at first compared to the local supply. My personal assumption is the tight time tables and flip schedule for commercial grow ops. Once it LOOKS done, it is and package it up, vs the home grower who will let it run a week or 2 longer.
white runtz for the weekend!

FluffySquish

Sofa King
we had a grow buddy drop by last weekend and left us with eighteen different samples to taste n see. thought i'd share results here. i'll do my best to match up breeders to strains. it's cool to taste all these crazy different nose flavors

...sampled so far

sweet island skunk from Next Generation - leather / sweet tobacco - kinda droopy/heavy face stone

chem 91 from CSI Humboldt - sweet tobacco w/tiny hint of fuel - nice bright shiny buzz

meatbreath s1 from Reddington's Craft Cannabis - savory salisbury steak / onions - nice head-body mix choice buzz

chocolope from Best Coast Genetics - nice choco coco flavor notes - nice heady buzz

killer bees from Archive Seeds - soapy floral/fruit - bright head that winds down to naptime

chunky cherry thai from ??? - unsweetened cherry kool-aid scent taste - nice chillaxed happy headspace, similar buzz to rosetta stone x hippy crippler

anaphylaxis from Mass Medical as a freebie - green peanut butter/pine taste - good activated headspace winds up to a squinty stone that morphs into naptime

congo from ACE seeds - honey was the taste/nose - nice head with a zone-out stone

orient express from ACE seeds - sweet floral/honey notes - bit of a muddled head stone - pretty good low back / core pain relief

gasper from InHouse Genetics - green cookie weedy flavor - nice shiny heady buzz

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
we had a grow buddy drop by last weekend and left us with eighteen different samples to taste n see. thought i'd share results here. i'll do my best to match up breeders to strains. it's cool to taste all these crazy different nose flavors

...sampled so far

sweet island skunk from Next Generation - leather / sweet tobacco - kinda droopy/heavy face stone

chem 91 from CSI Humboldt - sweet tobacco w/tiny hint of fuel - nice bright shiny buzz

meatbreath s1 from Reddington's Craft Cannabis - savory salisbury steak / onions - nice head-body mix choice buzz

chocolope from Best Coast Genetics - nice choco coco flavor notes - nice heady buzz

killer bees from Archive Seeds - soapy floral/fruit - bright head that winds down to naptime

chunky cherry thai from ??? - unsweetened cherry kool-aid scent taste - nice chillaxed happy headspace, similar buzz to rosetta stone x hippy crippler

anaphylaxis from Mass Medical as a freebie - green peanut butter/pine taste - good activated headspace winds up to a squinty stone that morphs into naptime

congo from ACE seeds - honey was the taste/nose - nice head with a zone-out stone

orient express from ACE seeds - sweet floral/honey notes - bit of a muddled head stone - pretty good low back / core pain relief

gasper from InHouse Genetics - green cookie weedy flavor - nice shiny heady buzz
Thanks for the awesome smoke report.

FluffySquish

Sofa King
It's a wonderful thing when the compadres spread the love. Now, how to reciprocate
...well they did get to try a few while here and got to travel back with some local samples

the tried here: county line hash plant #1 // adub x animal cookies #1 // woke smoke #2

and the travel pack: rosetta stone x hippy crippler #1 / #2 / #3 // adub x animal cookies #3 // shock & quiver // romulan 'bx1' // dirty little secret #1 / #2 // woke smoke #1

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
...well they did get to try a few while here and got to travel back with some local samples

the tried here: county line hash plant #1 // adub x animal cookies #1 // woke smoke #2

and the travel pack: rosetta stone x hippy crippler #1 / #2 / #3 // adub x animal cookies #3 // shock & quiver // romulan 'bx1' // dirty little secret #1 / #2 // woke smoke #1
The CLHP is my favorite, and I still have a few of the Crippled Rosie to run :unsure: Stoner Hippie? whatever 🤷‍♂️😜

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Order something from Dagga - prefereably a pack of seeds so expecting a freebie pack of seeds won't be unreasonable.

In the order comments ask if he has any of the MMK x Headband testers left.

These are Moon Mountain Kush (black affy throwback) that was so awesome that Mean Gene from Mendocino did his first reversal and but the pollen onto several plants - his favorite being the 707 Headband from Sha Bud.

When they showed up as freebies and said feminized and Freeborn I was skeptical, thinking maybe someone used one of their selections from a pack of his to reverse or something. But the one I grew out was immediately noticable. The plant smelled like cloves while it was growing from the stem rub smell being so strong.

Long story short I asked for another pack next order and got 5 more. It is amazing old-school 80's type smoke. Then the question got answered as to who actually reversed it.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
This is my "smoke of the day"
Super clean "meatloaf" hash
Made from a rare "proprietary blend" of only the best pre cookie genetics.
Fuck those "Middle School" strains some of you are still growing! lol
View attachment 129575
View attachment 129576
I enjoy cookies. But I will always choose meatloaf if given a chance lol. Can I have my cookies and eat my meatloaf too?

Romeo Scragg

Hey y'all, I'm back. Or more accurately I'm still lurking.

Life has been very unfair to my garden in the last couple of years. I've had to start over several times. Lost all of my favorite keepers and burned through a lot of over priced seeds.

This morning I wake n baked my morning run with some blue dream from Cali connection.

Disappointed. Just doesn't reach the bar in potency, yield or flavor. But dang it clones like crazy.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Heres a nugg that a buddy gave me to try.. Anytime he gets something and it has a strain name (from black market) he throws a couple nuggs my way to get my opinion on it..

Cause he knows im picky mofo when it comes to my weed.. lol
Im not the type who says and thinks just cause i grew it myself, that means its the best on market.. if its shit, i say so..

Enough talk, the strain is called Pink Panties...
Hell of a name...smh.. lol
Main terps is a strong Orange peel citrus with some kind of funk...
Reminds me of a tangerine haze ive had and sum old skool agent orange from tga except this is more tighter nuggs..
Not the best pics but good enough to get a good idea..
IMG_20240130_074305899.jpg
IMG_20240130_074156025.jpg
Thx