What y'all smoking?

Romeo Scragg

Waked n baked another sample of authentic genetics haze x nl2 on my morning run. Pretty good. Sweet taste, happy high but nothing exceptional to earn a regular spot. My 12 year old girl has hip problems but she would rather run to death than be left behind so we're trying this. It's turned my easy morning run into a full body workout 😅

IMG_20221204_150449159.jpg

Romeo Scragg

Waked and baked my morning run in the rain with my first sample of nl5 from AG seeds. It was nice. Kinda surprisingly nice. It had zero smell in flower but a few freshly trimmed ounces in a bag stinks up the entire house. Strong enough to have me laughing and playing with my dogs in a cold drizzle rain.
I haven't found any stand out holy grail keepers from AG yet but I haven't had any duds that weren't worth growing or smoking either. It's all good. I'm starting to appreciate Todd's open pollination approach. Maybe "breeder" selection is a little over rated?

Romeo Scragg

Waked and baked some blue dream from North Atlantic seed co. White label selection. I suspect these seeds came from Cali connection.
I have no idea what the real deal Blue dream is like, mine were short to medium high fast finishing with long narrow leaves and big buds. It had a pleasant taste and high but I was a bit disappointed in the mild potency.
Until about one mile into my run. When it started raining I suddenly realized that I felt like I had eaten an edible. 👍👍

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
How fortunate are we to enjoy the varieties we want when we want them. Wake n baking some chem Fuego as I listen to the latest episode of the potcast featuring skunk VA.

Ramping up my morning routine to prepare for my first ever spartan. I plan on running it with some homemade edibles.
Hell yeah! Interesting to hear from People that left Kalifornistan and then realized what communist cesspool it is.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
A while back I hooked my brother up with a small jar to share, and the last time he came to visit he brought me a little ziploc bag (just like old times) of some herb he gets from his friend. I rarely smoke but I've been craving a backwood and I figured why not since I had a ton of yardwork to do today.
20230608_095936.jpg

Smoked half by the time I started to feel it and went off to work. Shit was weak, I was expecting to blast off being the first one of the day but nope. Finished it off and was disappointed. It tasted alright and smelled good but it got me thinking.
I usually vape half a Dynavap cap of a few different
varieties pre ground and mixed in a jar. I'm good after the half cap but I think smoking just one type didn't activate more receptors. Anyone else experience this or am I higher than I think I am lol.