What y'all smoking?

Romeo Scragg

I'm just curious (nosey) as to what everyone has for their favorite smoke. Currently and all time.
Currently I have jarred up some,Chem Fuego and dog patch from lucky dog, Ghost train Haze from rare dankness, Kandy Kush from Nirvana and some bubble head from Tony green and karma.
I'm about the potency. Right now I'm leaning towards the ghost train. It has a nice flavor too.
As for all time, I've never found anything close to a White rhino I grew nearly 20 years ago.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'm just curious (nosey) as to what everyone has for their favorite smoke. Currently and all time.
Currently I have jarred up some,Chem Fuego and dog patch from lucky dog, Ghost train Haze from rare dankness, Kandy Kush from Nirvana and some bubble head from Tony green and karma.
I'm about the potency. Right now I'm leaning towards the ghost train. It has a nice flavor too.
As for all time, I've never found anything close to a White rhino I grew nearly 20 years ago.
Sounds about right. Like a white rhino in the wild. Never seen again. Im still waiting for my dickinthedirt strain. Blue dream, gg4, bruce banner, and kush mints cuts all entering flower this month!
These are on deck. A bunch of seeds i started from people met on this very forum. Some dingers if ya ask me. At reeks when I lower the exhaust fan to nil

Im currently smoking higher power genetics cheetah pass x sourcookies/funeral cake. And gmo/rainbow belts. Wed cake x adub and my gucci cut. Wed cake x pp0804220629a.jpg0804220629b_HDR.jpg0804220629_HDR.jpg0804220629.jpg0804220629a_HDR.jpg0804220630_HDR.jpg0728220606_HDR.jpg0728220606a_HDR.jpg0804220629a.jpg0804220629b_HDR.jpg0804220629_HDR.jpg0804220629.jpg0804220629a_HDR.jpg0804220630_HDR.jpg0728220606_HDR.jpg0728220606a_HDR.jpg

Romeo Scragg

Heading out the door for my wake n bake sunrise puppy run. Test driving a new Kandy Kush from DnA genetics. This is my favorite way to evaluate weed. Something about the runners high adds clarity and depth to the weed high. It's hard to explain but I feel the subtle differences in my weed more after mile 2 or 3.
This stuff tastes great. Has a lip smacking lime after taste.

Romeo Scragg

The kk was nice. Great taste, good potency, uplifting and energetic high. Perfect for wake n bake but the GTH is still the current champ of morning highs. It has everything going for it that the kk has plus exceptional potency. GTH is that rare seed line that really lives up to it's hype. I'm surprised there aren't a lot of silly named clones of it all around. It's definitely my favorite from rare dankness.

Romeo Scragg

Taking some time off to visit family so I was able to enjoy my morning run in a ghost train haze. What a beautiful start to the day. It would be tough to slap the smile off my face right now. I have some other varieties that deserve more evaluation but I'm a little infatuated at the moment. GTH is nice.

EpicAngel

Truth Seeker
Currently me and mine are smoking the Blue Dream and Pebble pusher. Both are divine!!!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I bought Ghost Train Haze right after it won the CUP.
Nice big strong bud!
Got some hybrids of it I made.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I prefer hand rolled joints. How y'all smoking?
I cheat. I finally found a rolling machine I can make work. But I keep it simple. Before I found the rollin' rig I used the cone maker with and without the crutches. Had to get a box of the 1.25 papers to fit the machine. The right small kitchen funnel for cone-packing and a chopstick works better than the little dust-pan things from Raw.
IMG_1796.JPG

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I cheat. I finally found a rolling machine I can make work. But I keep it simple. Before I found the rollin' rig I used the cone maker with and without the crutches. Had to get a box of the 1.25 papers to fit the machine. The right small kitchen funnel for cone-packing and a chopstick works better than the little dust-pan things from Raw.
View attachment 118385
Have you tried the dube tube method that the cone roller guy shows in his videos? That works great for filling cones.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Have you tried the dube tube method that the cone roller guy shows in his videos? That works great for filling cones.
I have, and if you have Colorado-dry weed it might work fine. For me it was hit and miss. Packing and poking as the full funnel gradually empties works pretty well. And you can set up an assembly line.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I scooped and twisted the tube right into the grinder and tilted it as it filled. I haven't rolled/filled one in a long time since I got into dynavap gear.