What y'all smoking?

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Lately its been Gary Payton and Cereal Milk. Both home grown and I will say I really like the GP. The CM was rock hard and smelled nice but fleeting high. The GP seemed to have that gas background, deeper flavor, and the high sticks with me. CM had me wanting another binger every 20-30 mins. GP I seem to come back down in about 90 mins. Two different growers with different strains. I'll get some pics later.

Today I'm picking up some Oreoz that was just trimmed last night. Dude sent me pics of the fresh pressed rosin. Il let yall know how it was lol.

Bobby_Resigliano

Here is the Oreoz fully done. Last time was a bit early but it was widely needed lol. This was outdoor same as before.
1666037552338.png
I did smoke on some lemon cherry gelato that was fucking unbelievable. From what I heard its another runtz pheno so as you'd expect it was checking a lot of boxes. The flavor is immensely runtz candy. It lingered on my tongue and I couldn't help but noting every single fucking hit like a broken record how tasty it was. 3 people with one joint and I was high half way thru. I wouldn't consider myself a lightweight as I prob smoke an oz a week. Its no doubt a winner in my book. It was sparkly as hell too. What we smoked was a broken branch which was a few weeks early. I'll have some to show in a few weeks.

Also white runtz was done and looked greazzzy as hell. I believe we smoked that about a month ago from an older batch and I was impressed. Very stoney with classic runtz candy flavor. Lcg was better but I'd like to see how this round is fresh. I'll be reporting back with that as well.

I will be acquiring all these cuts relatively soon for myself and am very excite!! :love:🙏 Apparently these come from a guy named Virtuoso whose is connected with my friend. These are breeder cuts so its the real deal I'm told. Idk any better but I know what good smoke is lol. That Gary had the viroid and was still fire. My buddy had to wait like 4 months in line to get the new shit after completely wiping out his genetics. I will also get to test out a plasma light they are working on that is liquid cooled. Cool shit 🤓😎

Romeo Scragg

Did my wake n bake run in the rain today. It felt so good that I put the dogs up, hit another one went back for round 2. Fueled by my same ol same ol Kandy Kush from nirvana. I've been smoking that girl for 4 years now and she's still the queen of wake n bake in my house. I've been through many of the original KK seeds from DnA haven't found a better one yet.
In memory of the woman who selected her and wouldn't tolerate me losing her, we call it Cheryl's kush ♥ around here.

Bobby_Resigliano

Finally got the call that the new batches were ready. Sampled the lemon cherry gelato, runtz, and Bacio. Did not try the white runtz today although it looked fire like rest. We also tried some outdoor stuff my pops got from his friends. The same runtz strain and a mystery og kushy type something as he forgot the name of course lol. The outdoor runtz was nice but you could easily tell the difference. I think it needed a smidge longer and better drying conditions and it would have been even better. I think he dried it in about a week The mystery strain is great. It smells gassy and limey. Same as the other guy tho. Pulled a touch early and dried a bit too fast. Overall both guys did much better than most years I remember.

LCG
1668401748119.png

Runtz
1668401795784.png

Outdo Runtz
1668401832900.png

1668401856564.png

???
1668401877245.png

Bobby_Resigliano

I forgot to add this. Dude is making some craziness. He's using pigments of color from plants and flowers. This crumble was turned down by the market but now he has his sights set on making the clear. Don't know exactly what that is but its described as the sheeit. This stuff tastes like a light berry smoothie. Very nice high too. He said its prob 95% THC. If it wasn't cloudy then he'd have hit the jackpot just messin around lol.

1668477382195.png

Romeo Scragg

I've got some nice new samples to try this weekend.
I've got og Haze and haze x nl2 from Authentic Genetics. I'm smoking the og haze now. Not impressive in taste or smell but it's seriously strong. My heart is racing. It's stronger than my ghost train haze.
I've also got 4 different phenos of notsodogs headband x chem d from CSI to sort through. Hard work but somebody has to do it.

Edit: or is it headband x chem91? I'm too high I don't remember.

Last edited:

Romeo Scragg

Waked n baked my morning run with haze x nl2 . Smells and tastes like nl. Smooth,mild, slightly sweet. Not as intense as the oghaze but a nice sativa high that put a smile on my face in 35f temps. That might be mild weather for some but this old man runs barefoot and that's 5degrees below my comfort zone. I give the hazenl2 👍👍 for an up n at'em happy morning high