What y'all smoking?

Romeo Scragg

A dear friend of mine just passed away at the age of 82. He was a retired lawyer I met several years ago on a volunteer project for hurricane victims. I always avoid any conversation about cannabis in situations like that but he saw right through me. One day out of the blue he says to me " you know what impressed me the most about my wife the first time I met her?" No sir, what? " That girl could drive a car and roll a joint at the same time"

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
A dear friend of mine just passed away at the age of 82. He was a retired lawyer I met several years ago on a volunteer project for hurricane victims. I always avoid any conversation about cannabis in situations like that but he saw right through me. One day out of the blue he says to me " you know what impressed me the most about my wife the first time I met her?" No sir, what? " That girl could drive a car and roll a joint at the same time"
Sorry about your friend.

EpicAngel

Truth Seeker
Yes definitely sorry about your buddy passing....

As to what we're smoking, me n mine are toking that Blue Dream X Stardawg cross from GPS
Thank you Heisenbeans and also some Pebble Pusher. Both great smokes. I got an actual
Purple pheno of the Dream catcher so that was just really amazing and beautiful frosty smoke. My first ever hydro grow. That was a bit of a learning curve but OMG the amount of buds off it was staggering.
Suuuuuper happy with the recent harvest ❤

Romeo Scragg

Finally have my first smokable sample from one of my authentic genetics NL2 that I cut a few days short of 9weeks. zero smell. Smooth neutral taste that suckers me into hitting it too hard and too deep every time. Finally stopped coughing and sitting here H.A.F. (not to steal your thing haf but I am) and got 3/4 joint left.

Seems authentic 👍👍

Romeo Scragg

I try to do my morning puppy routine 5-6 days a week. It's usually just a slow jog and some bodyweight movements we do more when we feel good and less when we don't. It's a nice way to start the day and it's always the high point of the day for my 12 year old puppies. They go crazy for it. ....... forgot where I was going with this.... Oh yeah, it's even better on weekends when I can wake n bake it.
It might be my favorite thing in the world. Smoking Kandy Kush today.
Happy labor day y'all.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
I try to do my morning puppy routine 5-6 days a week. It's usually just a slow jog and some bodyweight movements we do more when we feel good and less when we don't. It's a nice way to start the day and it's always the high point of the day for my 12 year old puppies. They go crazy for it. ....... forgot where I was going with this.... Oh yeah, it's even better on weekends when I can wake n bake it.
It might be my favorite thing in the world. Smoking Kandy Kush today.
Happy labor day y'all.
Happy labor day @Romeo Scragg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This morning I am hitting on the Albany Piff from Yankee Seeds @High kev.

Short story. Dropped 5 testers, got two girls, got two phenos. One is like church smelling. kind of musty, hint of inscense that kind of thing really nice smoke and I think from what I've heard it's a good representation of what a "Piff" is.

The other I am smoking today and it stones me. Smells exactly like model glue and paint in the jar. Putting together a fresh out of the box muscle car before they had snap-together stuff and stickers. Really nice.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
This morning I am hitting on the Albany Piff from Yankee Seeds @High kev.

Short story. Dropped 5 testers, got two girls, got two phenos. One is like church smelling. kind of musty, hint of inscense that kind of thing really nice smoke and I think from what I've heard it's a good representation of what a "Piff" is.

The other I am smoking today and it stones me. Smells exactly like model glue and paint in the jar. Putting together a fresh out of the box muscle car before they had snap-together stuff and stickers. Really nice.
I have inherited close to 50 unopened model car kits. I don't know what the hell to do with them.
I have close to a dozen unopened 1/24 1/32 scale slot cars and an unopened Carrera Evolution "Drag Strip Challenge" slot car track.
Any of you in to that stuff?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have inherited close to 50 unopened model car kits. I don't know what the hell to do with them.
I have close to a dozen unopened 1/24 1/32 scale slot cars and an unopened Carrera Evolution "Drag Strip Challenge" slot car track.
Any of you in to that stuff?
Not at all anymore, but now I know that you know that we know what my weed smells like ;) I think a lot of those came with a tube of glue and a set of enamel paints in the box.

D

Deleted member 60

11 month cured TT....Cherry Alien Glue Punch....and DBB....before this years outdoor fare gets tapped. Seriuosly smoothe and fruity.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Yes definitely sorry about your buddy passing....

As to what we're smoking, me n mine are toking that Blue Dream X Stardawg cross from GPS
Thank you Heisenbeans and also some Pebble Pusher. Both great smokes. I got an actual
Purple pheno of the Dream catcher so that was just really amazing and beautiful frosty smoke. My first ever hydro grow. That was a bit of a learning curve but OMG the amount of buds off it was staggering.
Suuuuuper happy with the recent harvest ❤
me lately it's been,mimosa x grape ape,or northern lights5 x skunk 1 both are good smoke.plus the rick simpson oil i made, for my health problems.this oil sits me on my butt!