What y'all smoking?

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Hell yeah! Interesting to hear from People that left Kalifornistan and then realized what communist cesspool it is.
@H.A.F. sometime last year they were talking that even ,after you left the state they still want taxes ,10 years after you leave,i don't know how that vote turned out!it is a load of bull crap for sure! greedy politico's.

Last edited:

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
This has been my experience over the last few years of smokin dispensary carts and flowers. It LOOKS good, smells good, but the high is just weak and doesn't last. Its why I came back to growing. Was great at first compared to the local supply. My personal assumption is the tight time tables and flip schedule for commercial grow ops. Once it LOOKS done, it is and package it up, vs the home grower who will let it run a week or 2 longer.
@sandman83 ,that is the big difference in , a money grow and a personal stash grown cannabis!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
sometime last year they were talking that even ,after you left the state they still want taxes
Some of those extreme-tax states started having issues with people leaving, then they don't get those taxes anymore, then they raise taxes to make up the difference. In essence, circling the bowl.

Until several years ago the residents of those states could claim their exorbitant state taxes on the federal return and get a rebate. Prior to that everyone in America helped subsidized every vote-buying scheme the state politicos came up with to help this group or that group, knowing that people would always vote for free stuff. Once that loophole was closed it was no longer as much fun to donate to all the social justice causes via your tax dollar - when you actually have to pay it.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Past few days I have been working my way through the Freeborn tester weed I grew. All just freebies from Dagga so if you order ask and there may still be some, or newer stuff.

Anyway, I grew the Pink Champagne x G33/Cherry Limeade, Grape Lime x 1st Crown, the Lime 1 x Jaro, and I just got the Macchiato x Jaro cured.

Each has a long lasting high which is nice, there's an assortment of nice smells except the Lime1 cross. Only one of the two was great smoke but it smells like cilantro and has a really nice high. None are what I consider super potent knockdown weed. But when yo stand up to take another bong rip you might sit back down then stand up more slowly when the headrush fades :LOL:

The Grape Lime x 1st Crown (no clue what that is) had one herm early and 4 go mostly full term. They freaked out being indoors and not having the season change is my guess. They never stopped putting out new pistils and at week 8 they all tossed a few top nanners. Nothing gross, but they were likely better outdoor plants. Still not mids but I know it wasn't the best version of the plants.

Both the Pink Champs and the Macchiato leave the room smelling like baked goods after you burn one. Real nice but still not face punch. more of a deep body high.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Past few days I have been working my way through the Freeborn tester weed I grew. All just freebies from Dagga so if you order ask and there may still be some, or newer stuff.

Anyway, I grew the Pink Champagne x G33/Cherry Limeade, Grape Lime x 1st Crown, the Lime 1 x Jaro, and I just got the Macchiato x Jaro cured.

Each has a long lasting high which is nice, there's an assortment of nice smells except the Lime1 cross. Only one of the two was great smoke but it smells like cilantro and has a really nice high. None are what I consider super potent knockdown weed. But when yo stand up to take another bong rip you might sit back down then stand up more slowly when the headrush fades :LOL:

The Grape Lime x 1st Crown (no clue what that is) had one herm early and 4 go mostly full term. They freaked out being indoors and not having the season change is my guess. They never stopped putting out new pistils and at week 8 they all tossed a few top nanners. Nothing gross, but they were likely better outdoor plants. Still not mids but I know it wasn't the best version of the plants.

Both the Pink Champs and the Macchiato leave the room smelling like baked goods after you burn one. Real nice but still not face punch. more of a deep body high.
sounds like a good assortment of flavors ,

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Heres my little rig i use for work...
Little Kodo Pro brand battery that works for the standard 510 thread carts..

I only visit the dispo's for the vape carts...
Easy way i can discreetly get high at work and walk around smelling like a wet skunk...

The cart is a CDT live resin "fruit stand" as u can see in pic....

Imo the CDT live resin carts have a really complete , powerful buzz... , but the taste isnt as flavorful...

The distillate added, regular weed carts taste alot better than the live resin imo..
BUT,
the buzz isnt as intense imo...
Just wanted to show the couple pics..
✌

IMG_20240208_212336356.jpg
IMG_20240208_212414148.jpg

Attachments

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
You gotta get in where you fit in vato.

Have you tried a DynaVap? You get great flavor and effects without the smell of smoke.
No i have not .. i went to their site to check em out after u mentioned it...
They look like a nice rig.. Kinda pricey imo but if it works as good as it claims, they look like a solid option...
Kinda confused on how they work tho ...
They got no battery?
Which model u got?
Thx

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
They look like a nice rig.. Kinda pricey imo but if it works as good as it claims, they look like a solid option...
They got no battery?
Which model u got?
Thx
I have a handful of models ranging from the ''B'' (my out and about throwaway just in case), the stainless steel ''M'' in my shop in case I drop it, the Vong and a couple Omnis whenever I'm chilling in the house. I've spent more money on them than I care to admit but I'm good now lol.

I use it pretty much 95% of the time with the occasional bowl or pinner. It's mainly out of necessity since I haven't had much success harvesting a proper crop. I use the half bowl setting and it works out well for me. I would suggest the ''M'' because you can adjust the oven size and it's a good foundation to upgrade if you find an interest.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
They got no battery?
Which model u got?
Thx
I’ve only been vaping through Dynavaps for years now.

Couple of things to note…wait for a sale, because they are pricey, and they will usually throw in what they call a “karmavap” for free during sales which is basically a factory second M.

When you get one, be prepared to underwhelmed when you first see it. They look bigger in photos than they are and your first thought will be “this is just a fancy looking one hitter”. The cap is what makes it different than a one hitter because it clicks to let you know you need to stop heating it so it doesn’t combust.

Like @Fiddler's Green, I have more Dynavaps than I’d like to admit, but I find that I use the VonG model the most. It’s nicer looking and fatter, so it it more comfortable in the hand, and it is made to also natively slip into a 14mm bong joint. When I’m home I always use my VonG through a small dry bong.

If you are using a lighter with it then a single or dual flame torch works best. If you have a hard time figuring out how to get that perfect vape with a torch it then another option is to use an induction heater. I use a torch when I’m out and an induction heater when I’m home.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
They got no battery?
Which model u got?
Thx
I have the Pulsar APX Wax V3.
There are 3 or 4 different bucket coils that work with it.
I don't make wax that often, I feel it's a waste, but that's just me.
I like hash myself.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They got no battery?
Which model u got?
Thx
The Dynavap is not gonna replace your vape. You still need a container of ground up weed and a torch to make it work. It's not something you can really do on the sly unless you have a one-hitter packed. And a one-hitter on a dynavap may or may not get you there