What did you do today?

PokerJay1983

Really Active Member
I cap college football bets. I don’t like to bet my own money, but I’ve got 3 buddies that I do research for, they bet + give me a percentage of the winnings. So it’s no risk to me. One of them is a grower and put down a large bet on Penn st. To hold -9.5 against Mich. If penn st. Holds he’s sending me an oz if Moonwalk. Then a small little parlay 7 team to win like $773. If win I get half. Here is the parlay. Also topped today on my first grow. Football all weekend + round of disc golf tomorrow.

0022F970-AA26-4661-9D23-DA02BF041E12.png

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Today i made a fresh batch of brownies. I gave half of my last batch to a bud for Oct 17 happy anniversary of legal walking down the street blazing.
A couple of days ago i put 1 oz of trainwreck (decarbed) into 4 oz of butter that was already infused with hash leftovers (i put that with butter in the slow cooker to get it all).
I did it to make some caps. And i had a teaspoon and wow that is some zippy shit.
Then i made brownies. 6 in a batch and i am glad i only ate half....wow that is a strong brownie.
The caps are going to be about as strong as i can get them without adding rosin or hash to beef em up,
Just perfect for me.
I think if the math is right 1ml is about 40mg of thc converted with lethicin....ZING.
I will take it easy on that batch of brownies. But i think in 2 hours i will have the other half :D

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Today i made a fresh batch of brownies. I gave half of my last batch to a bud for Oct 17 happy anniversary of legal walking down the street blazing.
A couple of days ago i put 1 oz of trainwreck (decarbed) into 4 oz of butter that was already infused with hash leftovers (i put that with butter in the slow cooker to get it all).
I did it to make some caps. And i had a teaspoon and wow that is some zippy shit.
Then i made brownies. 6 in a batch and i am glad i only ate half....wow that is a strong brownie.
The caps are going to be about as strong as i can get them without adding rosin or hash to beef em up,
Just perfect for me.
I think if the math is right 1ml is about 40mg of thc converted with lethicin....ZING.
I will take it easy on that batch of brownies. But i think in 2 hours i will have the other half :D
I will be that fat fuck with bad beard with signal lamp in charge of the Caboose in a few days, fuck Yea!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I put a 6 inch inline fan in my bloom room and hooked up all the ductwork. Now all my tents pull into the bloom room through filters and then everything gets scrubbed and sent outside with a seperate 6 inch filter system. The dryer is at the end of the line and it has enough suction to hold a sheet of TP to the duct. I will give it a go. If it doesnt work i will force the other 2 with a seperate fan.
I moved the clones i cut to the cloner. They were in the way and i want to see what it does. Holy shit the thing has a 400GPH pump.

Tire swaps today and NFL football. I will go but the Blizzaks and snows on the 2 cars and listen to the handicappers picking my tickets or at least who i will pick to win (no winners yet this year).
Pro line is Canadian lottery gambling. You pick a minimum of 3 winners. You can pick win by 4 or more win by 8 or more or tie ( +/- 3 either way). Tricky eh.

Or you pick 3 teams based on the spread they put in on Friday. Subject to change in the houses favor before you place your bet.

2 dollar minimum. So its a lot of fun for 10 bucks (5 tickets x 2 bucks).

Other than that i think i will eat one more of those brownies...wow they come in hot and last a good bit. 4 to 6 hour brownies for me....coma for a lot of people and apparently jack shit for others.

Russian Roulette Edibles....Do you feel lucky !!!

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Well just waiting for outside temps to warm up a bit. Its flower cut down day and clean up my backyard for winter.
Then to the dump to get rid of all the stuff.
I use a gas trimmer though makes the job faster. Have a couple friends coming to bag up the crap.
Then will just have to deal with falling leaves. Have a few royal red maples that like to hold onto there leaves till December lol
So gonna be a dirty day. On my way back into town ill stop and pick up some dirt. Been gathering dirt for over winter...do that every year.
So far have 18 bags....after today ill have 30 bags.....is on sale for 2.99 a bag for a 50 liter. Reg price was 7.00 a bag...savings in the fall lol
Then plant work in my veg room tonight...plant work never ends lol

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Looking at a e-mail from elev8glassgallery.com They have some nice grinders on sale 4" with personal engraving for 45 dollars. They are normally 97.00 insert code grind4me to get the discount. I have purchased a lot of quality products from this company. It used to be called 7th floor but i believe this company acquired them.