What did you do today?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Seems like some nice rural areas in between me and u
Yup. Driving an hour and a half one way to work is no fun. Good thing I have LOTSSSS of outdoor to roll fat doobies alp the way there and back. I wear an extra 🚬 jacket to preserve my el naturale garlic, onion, tobacco smell. I am working at a college and wowwwwwww do I miss being in my early 20's. These are some of our areas finest petite athletic mostly Caucasian educated women. And on the nice days its hard not to check out the mooseknuckle sticking out the front of them athletic tights thats all the fad now. Crazy college kids. We got a 3 swcond rule , after that its staring hahahah.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
The price is free. I have all that stuff and now bubble bucket buckets. 2 gallon for my 1gallon and 5 gallons for the all mesh ones. I bet you could do 2 pounds in that 5 gallon bucket.
I love it. And the OBSM hash is dry enough to smoke today. I am going to clean out my water pipe with orange stuff and give it a real go. :D
Did ya ever use a "g" pen for your rosin? Just add a dab to the top of a ceramic coil and puff?
I made carts with the propyl glycol and dabs for at work lunch time and shit. I may try again this winter. Plenty of larf and trimming coming. The mac and adubs are almost done, time to switch the rez on the f and d to flower nutes and put my 6 site into the qb tent. GMO, GMO, gg4, wed dub, a dub cut, MAC x aaw cut.
My friends got me where im at. And for that I'm thankful. Oh and about to harvest a super lemon haze, and a purple mazar. Both autos.
And time to scratch up,some new seeds for,next run.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Yup. Driving an hour and a half one way to work is no fun. Good thing I have LOTSSSS of outdoor to roll fat doobies alp the way there and back. I wear an extra 🚬 jacket to preserve my el naturale garlic, onion, tobacco smell. I am working at a college and wowwwwwww do I miss being in my early 20's. These are some of our areas finest petite athletic mostly Caucasian educated women. And on the nice days its hard not to check out the mooseknuckle sticking out the front of them athletic tights thats all the fad now. Crazy college kids. We got a 3 swcond rule , after that its staring hahahah.
If I lived across the street from that college I would get the paper every morning in slippers and robe like Tony Soprano sans boxers .

Vee

Ancient Member
Im a GC and the vinyl plank flooring is what alot of clients are having me put in. Looks good, performs well and it's a cost effective option. Lookin good over there @Main Cola
I'm on Russia so how does this roll
customers buy their vinyl plank flooring
from Home Depot etc ..
you install and get a 33?% commission
paid 30 days later..?

I'm asking as I just read my 3rd home business book
and still no feel other than drug dealing for 40 years now
which I'm very comfortable with

but looking for options

cheers/

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
from Home Depot etc ..
paid 30 days later..?

but looking for options

cheers/
with the number of hot Women in Russia I would recommend Hookers.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
from Home Depot etc ..
paid 30 days later..?

but looking for options

cheers/
U have home depots in Russia?
No the linoleum is the rolls. This comes in 6" x 24" and snaps together. Some have stickers on the back and ya just stick,em and go.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Happy Thanksgiving to the Canucks. I smoked the turkey yesterday and lost all my proline tickets except for one going into tonight! Today i am making smoked turkey soup.
I ordered a 2 x 2 x 4 foot tent. The mars light will go in there and that is my mother tent OR my to get pollen to see how it goes. I have a spot in my furnace room with a hole in the wall (from an old oil furnace) so this will work great. I think i have spares for the rest of it all.
I am also making my list of shit to get at the hydro store sale. Might as well stock up on all my needs.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Had My Faux Thanksgiving (Canadian) meal , dozen scrambled eggs with Rigotta, Swiss ,chedder tators and Tabasco . I feel like I swallowed a medicine ball. Working 12 hour shift so staff can have day off. Only open for 2 hours to public so I might have a God Bud after dinner mint at some point. ( After the dogs are looked after of course) . Happy Thanksgiving You Canadian Basterds.tumblr_inline_o3bx6dULAw1qz8hsn_500.png

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Drove to 2 post offices trying to grab a money order...would have likely tried a 3rd until it dawned on me it was a govt holiday. Get to do it all over again tomorrow I guess.
Same shit. But it only took me the one, only one omw to work. Then I misplaced a hundred dollars on top of that. There goes my GLG order, fuck me. Really disappointed in myself for this. I drank for the first time Ina while last night. Didn't overindulge but the small amount I drank fucked me up not black out but still feeling to0o good. Just not my day. Then my four hour break today turned into an hour becuase my coworker has to get their kid at 3 like how the fuck is that my problem. But ofcourse I still let it slide cause it's not the kids fault so again i catch the shit end of the stick. So here I sit in the park snapping out. Smoking on some fuckin BULLSHIT. can't wait for harvest.