What did you do today?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
after 3 weeks straight being set up a couple hundred yards away from 2 155 howitzer batteries and listening to Metal for years why start now lol
You start now to save what you got left. Trust me, rock and roll, international skeet shooting, chainsaws and construction have taken their toll. I "got it" back in '95. Hearing protection ever since. I also got my first set of hearing aids a few years later. On my 2nd set now, looking for #3.
You want to hear your kids, your animals, your whatever's? Listen to Terp and use the plugs

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Sending out Hounds and Medical personel to look for YouGrow , He is probably still beaking His face off lol.
You, my degenerate basterd, made my morning. PHENOMENAL TIME. Still feeling it ever so slightly, bout to smoke and prolly have a mini blast off. Feeling like a million bucks rn. Waiting on my new tent right now. Lights should be here too. Big things today.
are those your teeth?
Yes, yes they are. Lmao.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Yah orally 💊😆🤣🤪😝😈
The blue Superman's, red decepticons, blue autobots and pink ladies tested at a 4 star rating. The green autobots, louisv, and yellow ones tested at a 3 star rating. Not the best but still high in MDMA. Should've taken a pic, oh well. Bol said he was getting these in.
View attachment 26083
Now these are really high in MDMA. Comes with a warning and all lol.
Candyflip :whistle: