What did you do today?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Went to my local Hooters and seen this sexy thing leaving..so Ask her if I could take her picture and she said sure sweetie you could grab my titties if you want to 😂😂😂

I had to crop her shirt cause it had my local town on itView attachment 27401View attachment 27400
Just imagine as you get older you look at a hot older lady and grab her by the waist to squeeze her boob.

Thats living.

:D

When you get really old you have to grab her by the knee to grab them but you cant get up off the couch so it works out.

Last edited:

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Well I got to go to the cemetery to pay respect to my Mother and Father this morning. They got married on Halloween many moons ago.. Then have to head to grocery store to get some pop to hand out to the kiddies tonight. I don't expect to get many as its terrible wet weather here.
My better half dresses up to hand out pop to the kiddies while me and my buddy will sit and smoke and have some edibles....last of my mj caramels...Boo Hoo lol
So I hope everyone enjoys there day today.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Not doing much today. Was still stoned on edibles when I got up today lol
Only got 33 kids...last year was 86 kids but the weather was terrible here.
Today though I have lots of transplants to do and my paradise ice cream plants is ready for the chop to. In my other room I have a nice super skunk ready and a Romulan to.
Have some Jordans gear ready to flower...already put some to flower the other day. His blackberry crosses look fantastic btw...so does the purp and his green crack to. I ran the green crack that I bought from a vendor but the ones I got direct look different.....Nicer.
So i hope everyone has a wonderful day and also a very nice relaxing weekend.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Today is a new day. I found a leak in the basement. I redirected the water to the drain and i think its fixed. Then I converted purple cake to something wonderful.
I used the 1 gallon bubble bags at first...and the not full mesh ones kind of blow when you have used the full mesh bag so i put them through that and it yielded very nicely.
That tablespoon is actually a giant 3 tablespoon serving spoon. I like how it gets the trichs out of the bags.

Look at the purple cakes :D
20191102_120626.jpg
Then it all went into the slow cooker with some already infused coconut oil. This is to beef it up.

I also made Welchie rosin with that bud top. I will check it out in my wax pen later. I made a doob with welchie rosin purple cake and welchie hash. Specactular and it was nasty smoky for the backyard.

And if he thought that reaks....12 1/2 hours of slow cooker cannabis and coconut oil should clinch it :D lol

In addition i took the 4 pressed rosin bags i had and put them in the decarb with about 1/3 of trainwreck and white widow and then filled it up with space gorilla.

I will eat some of those buds later (2 grams of buds should rock me good).

Then the rest will get infused into 150ml (5oz) of the slow cooker oil with Sunflower Lethicin.

Tomorrow i will make 100 caps...50 for me and 50 for someone else ;)

I got hash, rosin and killer edible oil for about an hour of my time.

Regarding making hash I kind of like using the 2 gallon bucket to stir ice water and buds. Then pour into a 5 gallon bucket through the bags. Repeat. Repeat and then into the slow cooker..

And get all mesh bags for sure. The other ones suck by comparison. the 5 gallon are really nice and they prevent materiel from spilling in due to the perfect fit on a 5 gallon bucket.

Hash is WONDERFUL!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

The snow was welcomed for putting out the fire.... but damn...it sure does make it tough to do certain tasks.

Had to pull 18" of snow off the roof 2 days ago to prep for the work I did today. Nice and dry up top this AM but the snow on the ground made ladder placement a bitch and far too much shoveling. Fuck I hate doin' roof work....even on a perfect day. Got one side on.....bound and determined to get 'er done tomorrow.

I'm gettin too old for this shit....

Oh.....and @Jesselikes2Grow ..... I also got the roof panels on the new bathroom addition. We somehow fucked up measuring/building it to size/etc.......so there's no overhang on the sides >but it does cover>. They made me some real nice drip edge so that saved the day...LOL. Did I say I fuckin hate roofing?

Just enough education to perform....

DSCN1302.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
We bent space and time.... @yougrowyourway reminded me.

Got baked way too early in the morning. Decided its a great day to smoke gaggers on the back deck because i can.

Did a lot of gardening. but it was the most wonderful time of the morning and it was not exactly work as time accelerating in pace until 4 hours vanished.

But wow i love what ive done to the place :D

We are weeks from Christmas. Crazy how years click by...it now hurls by in seasons...spring summer fall winter faster and faster...Crazy

I have decided to just grow 4 outside next year and give my garden a rest. I might run a couple just in tents but i will focus on the absolultey ridiculous 4 plants i am growing....i just harvested seeds..

GMO cake X Welchie (LVTK X Grape Sato)
I think it is the most offensive thing i could grow outside and i would grow 4 but i want to try a space gorilla welchie and purple cake X welchie too. I will give them about 15 feet between plants and i think buy things you use to hang laundry so i can train them...

I ordered 50 gallon fabric pots for the occasion....bring it on. :D

Next year i am making a shit ton of hash...a years worth from these 4 plants. I will start vegging them in march. It makes me giggle thinking about it.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My wife said clear out all of those stupid bushes and get 100 gallon pots :D lol

I think I will. Because I will prove what is ridiculous...The law states FUCK YOU !

Holy shit I need to roll a doob i am behind the pace. I am breaking into the vault for this one. Walter White...and some SpAcE GoRiLLa Hash

My driving is all done. Pro Line Gambling tickets bought and everything.

So now....I am going to wake.....and BAKE...

Have fun everyone....happy sunday....

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
My wife said clear out all of those stupid bushes and get 100 gallon pots :D lol

I think I will. Because I will prove what is ridiculous...The law states FUCK YOU !

Holy shit I need to roll a doob i am behind the pace. I am breaking into the vault for this one. Walter White...and some SpAcE GoRiLLa Hash

My driving is all done. Pro Line Gambling tickets bought and everything.

So now....I am going to wake.....and BAKE...

Have fun everyone....happy sunday....
ate caps all day yesterday , feel a tad slow today but in good mood , body very relaxed .