What did you do today?

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Today I handled my mental illness well during work. I restrained from strangling my coworker half to death. 😂😂😂

Still can't believe that's vinyl. It came out amazing, how much a square ft.?
Also the work you did is beautifully done.
To buy, it was $1.80 a sq ft my price and to install it was $1.50 a sq ft. It’s real easy to install. It’s a snap and click system. It’s waterproof and comes with a 30 year warranty

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Im a GC and the vinyl plank flooring is what alot of clients are having me put in. Looks good, performs well and it's a cost effective option. Lookin good over there @Main Cola
Thank you. Yes a lot of people are getting this installed in their homes ..I install flooring and lots of showers but what I really like doing is backsplashs. It’s easier on me knees and back,,I’m getting old 😁926927928

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Beautiful work man. Loving it. So are you like me and the best detail work is done/able to be done when high? Lol. That leaning over the counters doing tile anymore is too rough on me, you're alot tougher than I am anymore, all tile period i avoid any more. Lol. Kills my lower back. I have my tile guy do this stuff now.View attachment 939
CO mountains in tile. Lol.
This ones my work though as its my house. Lol.View attachment 941
It's a steam shower so the ceiling was tiled as well, the bars in pic were holding set tiles. Was a PITA! But I love it. 2'×4' tiles, beasts, lmfao
View attachment 942imagine what all us tokers could build if we were all in one spot. Lol. Hahaha. Again man gorgeous work.
Thank you
That’s some beautiful work you got going . I’m loving the shower

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Fell into a deep depression and funk, trying to climb out of it. Not having much luck. Glad for forums to at least correspond to decent folk. Does raise my spirits some. Damn moon, lol.
Me too man. What I accomplished today was a talk with my lawyer about a divorce. I have alot of relief after that convo. Alleviated alot of bs in my head. Also told me I'm good with the grow and such, that I'm legal, and won't affect the proceedings. So at least I got that. Lol. My solace is my kid and my grow, used to be kid, wife, and then my grow. The two things that make me so happy, my daughter way more than the plants though. They both love me for who I am. Lol.
I've been in my funk for a while now. All wife related. Tried getting her to go to marriage counseling since last June. Nothing. About a week ago it came to a head, she told me she don't love me anymore, and doesn't want to try and work it out. 13 yrs it's been. Wow. She's reiterated the same a few times since. Thinks she deserves well over 50% of our assets and full custody of our daughter as well. OMG! Crazy woman. "So what I did today" was have a private chat with my lawyer so I don't get fucked.
All I want is 50% custody and the house. As long as I can manage the equity buyout I should be all good for that to happen.
Positive thoughts man. We can do it. This mmj growing community has been this growers refuge.
Got banned from another forum full of snitches and bitches @demontrich, @eventhorizon hahaha.
3 mods and cuck needs to be the name of that shithole.
Dang read all three of your stories got me depressed. I’m smoking a fatty for all of us. Hope things get better

Last edited: