What did you do today?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Went to despensery In mass I paid 264 for a half oz🤮. got new glue and sour animal cookies. They are good( not great). Looks really really good. When they wafted the lid above the jar for me to get a whiff I liked it. But man my weed was better. I’m no pro more geared towards the noob side. I was super disappointed. Thought I was going to smoke the best weed I ever had. It didn’t even make the top 20. And I paid omg did I pay🤮🤮. 20%tax. Getting taxed is not good 🤮🤮. Tried the new glue on the 2 1/2 hour drive home. Smoked a whole blunt to the face. Had to break out with my African kawzulu to finish the ride home. I didn’t even try the sour animal cookies. After handling it I don’t know why I bought it. Especially for 225 a half zip. 😵🔨. I will not be showing my faces at anymore of these dispensaries until they come back down to earth 🌏.

Last edited:

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I got weed I’d just never been to a dispensary before and I had a few buddy’s that were bragging about how good the weeed was. But they never had none to show me. I had to drive by it on the way to drop my daughter back off at college so I popped in to see all the fuss. My first time buying weed legally. Thought I was going to enjoy it but man did I feel raped on that ride home. Next time I’ll where sweat pants so they can actually get my pants down before they just ram it right in

D

Deleted member 60

The novelty wears off pretty quickly from those dispensary trips. Pretty cool until you realize they are taking YOUR cash on both ends.... Just decimated the local market....good or not. Folks in America migrate to EASY...that's why everyone is the size of a truck these days....food...weed....Wal Mart...no strain...and certainly no gain...except weight... We are settling for less and less these days......dispo weed included.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I feel bad for posting this now. It was really really good good weed just not the best I’m just mad at high taxes what isn’t their fault. And I thought I would be getting the greatest ever now that it’s legal. They treated me very well and the business itself I like. Maybe I picked the wrong kind or I’m dreaming of a weed that don’t exist. Im still a noob to all this Commercialized weed business stuff. A lot of my friends love the place and I’ve been getting nothing but great feedback minus the price tags about them.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I feel bad for posting this now. It was really really good good weed just not the best I’m just mad at high taxes what isn’t their fault. And I thought I would be getting the greatest ever now that it’s legal. They treated me very well and the business itself I like. Maybe I picked the wrong kind or I’m dreaming of a weed that don’t exist. Im still a noob to all this Commercialized weed business stuff. A lot of my friends love the place and I’ve been getting nothing but great feedback minus the price tags about them.
I would not feel bad posting it. These front runners in the dispensary game are going to price gouge for as long as possible. I guess everything is probably high priced in Mass. I have seen the prices dropping every year in my state.

curious2garden

Really Active Member
Don't feel bad. I never go to dispensaries so it's interesting to hear your experience with them.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Don't feel bad, just next time You want to shell out 110 a qt Just send it to Me , Ill hook You right up , mail be damned lol.

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Real life kickin my ass at the moment.. Family problems, Health issues, unexpected expenses, unexpected visit from county John Law, ( not weed related thankfully, but a heart pounding day for sure..lol), and just non stop failures and repairs on just about everything I own..
Everyone goes through these sh*t days/weeks/months I guess, so ya'll know what I mean.
Hope to be more active with updates soon on projects.
Til then, yall take care, keep this place rockin n rollin. Seeing great stuff in the short visit here today :) .
peace my friends and all my best, jpc