What did you do today?

Punisher84

Just some asshole
You have to live with your own conscience I suppose.

If a DEA helicopter crew saw some hippie with a guerilla grow backpack aggressively disobeying laws and growing dope in the woods, should they shoot the fucking hippie?

I mean maybe the marijuanas will make the hippie crazy, right and he'd kill their friends?
and to seriously answer this, if he complies and doesn’t act out toward law enforcement then he has no reason to fear for his life. If he doesn’t comply and gets aggressive with the officers then it might be time to take physical action.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
and to seriously answer this, if he complies and doesn’t act out toward law enforcement then he has no reason to fear for his life. If he doesn’t comply and gets aggressive with the officers then it might be time to take physical action.
Is defending oneself an act of aggression? Or is attacking a person who isn't attacking you an act of aggression? Who would be the aggressor in your scenario?

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Is defending oneself an act of aggression? Or is attacking a person who isn't attacking you an act of aggression? Who would be the aggressor in your scenario?
Someone doing something illegal is already in the wrong, so by them getting defensive now they’re doing 2 illegal things. You’re doing something illegal. Defending yourself against law enforcement probably isn’t going to end well.

Though the DEA prob doesn’t announce their presence, but I’m guessing dudes with rifles and tactical gear should be a pretty good indicator that they’re not there for samples. Or the fact you have a service dog latched onto your ass should let you know they’re not your friends 🤣🤣

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Someone doing something illegal is already in the wrong, so by them getting defensive now they’re doing 2 illegal things. You’re doing something illegal. Defending yourself against law enforcement probably isn’t going to end well.

Though the DEA prob doesn’t announce their presence, but I’m guessing dudes with rifles and tactical gear should be a pretty good indicator that they’re not there for samples. Or the fact you have a service dog latched onto your ass should let you know they’re not your friends 🤣🤣
"Someone doing something illegal is already in the wrong..."

1575857890828.png

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Regarding nuking Japan, I disagree, I don't think "they" deserved it. Innocent people were knowingly murdered, because that's what happens in a war. Murder.

A nuclear bomb is an indiscriminate killer, it doesn't know to only kill bad guys in uniform on the other team. What was known, was civilians would be devastated. If the shoe was on the other foot, the USA would call that terrorism.

Many, if not most of the people nukes killed weren't soldiers. They were civilians, women, children, babies. Innocent people. Punished for the acts of their "leaders". Fried, at home, at school, in the street.

As far as "they started it", well no the Japanese civilians didn't start it. Some psycho Japanese military types attacked Pearl Harbor, (which, ironically the psycho USA military types had stolen from the natives a mere 1/2 century prior).

It's quite possible FDR knew it was gonna happen and WANTED Pearl Harbor to happen, to justify entering WWII. I lean in that direction.

If the Hawaiians had nuclear capability in the 1890s when they were being attacked ("annexed) and lobbed a couple nukes at American cities that vaporized thousands of innocent people....

Would that be okay if they vaporized civilian Americans who had nothing to do with the annexation of Hawaii?

If my co worker cheats me, should I burn his neighbor's house down ? Beat up his brother or some guy that looks like my co worker? I don't think I should hold anybody responsible but the one who cheated me.

Peace.
Well I will tell You one hard truth , War is total, all fight , all suffer and if You lose all face the consequences of the victor . To win a War , really win it You kill , capture or pacify every last one of Your enemies, Every last one. If the Japanese people were so innocent they would have not worked in the factories, they would have tried to overthrow their crazy leaders instead they mined , made defenses , took martial arts classes and weapons training , all in preporation to kill any American who dared step on their Godly Emperors land, Deserve what they got? I don't think the US went far enough .

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Well I will tell You one hard truth , War is total, all fight , all suffer and if You lose all face the consequences of the victor . To win a War , really win it You kill , capture or pacify every last one of Your enemies, Every last one. If the Japanese people were so innocent they would have not worked in the factories, they would have tried to overthrow their crazy leaders instead they mined , made defenses , took martial arts classes and weapons training , all in preporation to kill any American who dared step on their Godly Emperors land, Deserve what they got? I don't think the US went far enough .
Well said.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member

Should Japanese Americans have removed FDR from office and lynched him, when he illegally incarcerated them in prison camps during World War II ?

I mean they were American citizens who would have been rebelling against a crazy leader....one who blatantly violated their alleged rights. Should other Americans (non Japanese heritage) have joined in or should they have simply obeyed the racist FDR ?

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
They started the War in the Pacific, they deserved whatever they got, Personally the US should have taken Japan over instead of funding their rebuild, Protecting them for 50 Years so they had no defense budget and turn into an Economic Super Power . The Russians took Eastern Europe , The US should have annexed Japan , huge mistake. Those people who cry about dropping the bomb , retards, The conservative estimate of US casualties if a ground invasion had to be carried out on mainland Japan . , 500,000 TO 1 Million US Casualties.
So a Japanese baby incinerated by a nuke "deserved" it ?

If there were bad guys in your neighborhood who had done you wrong and you nuked the entire apartment building they lived in, tough shit innocent baby in the apartment that wasn't aligned with the bad guys?

Take that baby!! You should have loaded up your pampers and crawled your baby ass out of there! It was your own fault!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So the Japanese gubmint can kill foreigners willy-nilly, but when we hit back it's bad... Death is death, whether its from a nuke or getting hit by a bus.
f there were bad guys in your neighborhood who had done you wrong and you nuked the entire apartment building they lived in, tough shit innocent baby in the apartment that wasn't aligned with the bad guys?
OK, how does this equate to war? Strawman argument.

Last note - you have freedom of speech - you're welcome...

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL

If there were bad guys in your neighborhood who had done you wrong and you nuked the entire apartment building they lived in, tough shit innocent baby in the apartment that wasn't aligned with the bad guys?

Take that baby!! You should have loaded up your pampers and crawled your baby ass out of there! It was your own fault!
What's up with all the strawman and hypothetical arguements? WW2 had enough atrocity to argue/discuss facts instead of the ficticious scenarios you are making up as a way of making your point.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
So the Japanese gubmint can kill foreigners willy-nilly, but when we hit back it's bad... Death is death, whether its from a nuke or getting hit by a bus.

OK, how does this equate to war? Strawman argument.

Last note - you have freedom of speech - you're welcome...
If you see people in a collective rather than as individuals your post could make some sense. Expect, that's a contrived "reality", normalized, but not reflective of actual reality.

If people from your assigned group, "Americans" kill somebody or rob somebody or steal their marijuana plants are you responsible for their actions if you had nothing to with what those others did ?

Do you have more in common with a happy, good person who lives half a world away than with a royal thievin' douche who lives down the street from you ?

Who would you rather associate with ? Who is more deserving of being left alone?

Are you saying bombing children and babies somehow protects freedom of speech? Not following your meaning there.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
What's up with all the strawman and hypothetical arguements? WW2 had enough atrocity to argue/discuss facts instead of the ficticious scenarios you are making up as a way of making your point.
Okay. Was it fact that FDR failed to abide by the Constitution when he imprisoned Americans of Japanese heritage during WWII ?

Was it a fact that babies were incinerated by nukes in Japan?

As far as my point, I was simply responding to another members citation that those nuked deserved to die. I don't think babies deserved anything but to be well cared for.