What did you do today?

D

Deleted member 60

Those arc'd lights reminded me of the days of the "Keef Tree tunnels" circa 2000 or so on "OG". Anyone here remember that...or had one/built one/used one like I did? 4 x 8 sheet of curved masonite....covered with mylar....3 - 1000 watt lamps in cool tubes with the reflectors cut out.... boomshakalaka.........

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Mota hitting hard divorce times. 1k gets unbelievable bulk rate deal, he's really hurting for money. Email for details. No telling what you could get for that of his gear or his collection over the years. Help out a bro if you can. If not, let's work a loan, lol. I move packs on strainly all day long, lol.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Making infused coconnut oils with 30 grams of buds (stardawg, orangeberry smoothie, A-dub)

It was 30 grams but i ate 2 grams of buds after it was decarbbed...so that is the most effective of all if you can handle that delicious flavor !

I think I will press some a purple primate bud to see if it will squish.

Fixed my grow room so its perfect. For at least a week.

After I infuse the oil i will decarb some kief and give it a go. Thanks @H.A.F. It is inspiring.

And i wont make budder out of it. I will eat that later :D lol 2 grams of kief should be 1000mg about the same as a brownie. I will eat half of it after the buds taper off in 4 hours.

I should decarb hash too and see which is better :D everyone in the pool. Lets make some KILLER going to make you call your momma edibles!

My mom things its hillarious.

Glad i ordered more molds...smaller pot leaf style to make it easier to tell what they are :D

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I should decarb hash too and see which is better :D everyone in the pool. Lets make some KILLER going to make you call your momma edibles!
I have a frozen puck of decarbed oil (about 5g). I used Everclear to wash a jar of trim and bud-stems, dehydrator on low until it evaporated to tar, then decarbed.I am thinking it will mix with any oil.
I haven't tried it yet because I am staring at a pound of budder (4ml=50mg THC) and a dropper-bottle full of infused EVOO that is about twice the TCH content, or whatever the "max infusion" is before it can't take any more :)

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Read Virginia bills SB16 and SB 64 . Making legal gun owners Felons, banning any activities that COULD be used in Civil discourse, the Idiot Democrats forgot a few Items , If You train anyone under 21 You could be charged, that includes gun training, hunting , karate, boxing or any other activity that the idiots deem usable in civil discourse and they want You the citizen to look into the future and vet each person that they will never do anything shady. Its beyond Un Constitutional , 41 counties have said they wont comply and the AG says He will go door to door to confiscate and make arrests. If You put a 10 round magazine into a .22LR You as the bill states are a Felon . I just cant believe some of the shit these Seditious basterds are trying to legislate into law .

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Read Virginia bills SB16 and SB 64 . Making legal gun owners Felons, banning any activities that COULD be used in Civil discourse, the Idiot Democrats forgot a few Items , If You train anyone under 21 You could be charged, that includes gun training, hunting , karate, boxing or any other activity that the idiots deem usable in civil discourse and they want You the citizen to look into the future and vet each person that they will never do anything shady. Its beyond Un Constitutional , 41 counties have said they wont comply and the AG says He will go door to door to confiscate and make arrests. If You put a 10 round magazine into a .22LR You as the bill states are a Felon . I just cant believe some of the shit these Seditious basterds are trying to legislate into law .
A VA Sherriff said he would deputize the whole community to circumvent the law. VA is just D.C. south now.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
A VA Sherriff said he would deputize the whole community to circumvent the law. VA is just D.C. south now.
Occupied Northern Virginia , that little sliver of Virginia turned the State Purple along with Richmond. Sure is funny that every State that a certain party runs turns into a welfare driven hell hole where Law Abiding US Citizens get their Constitutional rights taken away . The Southern States and Breadbasket States need to secede . The only thing the other party is retarded about is Cannabis legislation. Wish Trump would legalize on Federal level .

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Door to door huh. I spent plenty of time in va at dam neck. Big military influence

Wonder how many doors they would make it through before they had to hire more deputies to replace the once that got killed by 2a advocates?

It’s all one radical dipshits idea. Just like impeaching Trump, how many of you think every member of senate is going to vote him out? Fuck no, they’re going to sit back and watch their investments skyrocket and nod their head.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Wish Trump would legalize on Federal level .
Suspect nothing will happen till after the election..
Bingo!
It's a good business move
It will piss off a few people that are currently voting for him.
And he won't legalize it.

The business move is to remove it from the list alongside Heroin as a Schedule I narcotic (no redeeming medicinal value). Decriminalize at the federal level - then leave it to the states - like the Constitution kind of says it's supposed to happen 🤔

After that the feds are only in it for medical research funding, so keeping big-pharma out of it will be a chore. But the states will eventually default to the revenue side of it. Especially when it's odd-ball states left still paying to incarcerate people that are perfectly legal in the state next door.

Here is my recipe for devilled eggs:

Eine halbe Tasse Staubzucker
Ein Viertel Teelöffel Salz
Eine Messerspitze türkisches Haschisch
Ein halbes Pfund Butter
Ein Teelöffel Vanillezucker
Ein halbes Pfund Mehl
Einhundertfünfzig Gramm gemahlene Nüsse
Ein wenig extra Staubzucker
... und keine Eier

In eine Schüssel geben
Butter einrühren
Gemahlene Nüsse zugeben und
Den Teig verkneten

Augenballgroße Stücke vom Teig formen
Im Staubzucker wälzen und
Sagt die Zauberwörter
Simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim

Auf ein gefettetes Backblech legen und
Bei zweihundert Grad für fünfzehn Minuten backen und
KEINE EIER

Bei zweihundert Grad für fünfzehn Minuten backen und
Keine Eier ..

I got this recipe from a guy named Maynard many many years ago :alien:

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Door to door huh. I spent plenty of time in va at dam neck. Big military influence

Wonder how many doors they would make it through before they had to hire more deputies to replace the once that got killed by 2a advocates?

It’s all one radical dipshits idea. Just like impeaching Trump, how many of you think every member of senate is going to vote him out? Fuck no, they’re going to sit back and watch their investments skyrocket and nod their head.
I think they are going to have a hard time finding people to take those jobs. They are going to have a hard time defending themselves with keyboards. I can't even fathom the amount of weapons in rural VA. Realy is a great state if it were not for that sliver of crap in northern VA that @Heathenraider speaks of. When they go to start collecting these weapons those shots will be herd around the world AGAIN.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Fucking idiots fail to realize the grass roots right in America is the largest standing Army in the History of Mankind , I think sooner than later they gonna find out the hard way. The same type of folks that kept the Japanese from invading the West Coast after Pearl . Government is to serve the People not rule over like a fucking Monarchy, If We want that just cut off Your balls and become a subject of the English again.