What did you do today?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Major dental stuff today..........in the chair from 9 to 1:30. 2 extactions and 4 teeth ground down to take crowns...actually a 6 tooth bridge.

3rd round of Novo is wearing off...........My dentist is an ace but .... he won't prescibe "narcotics"

No prollem mang, I got choice in my "pharmacy" drawer. Oxy's, vic, percs, hyrocodone 7.5's and 10's, naproxen, etc.

Went with the 10mg hydro for starters. and I feel good, lol

Pretty cool that the Dentist could "print" out a temp 6 tooth bridge right in the office
Shit that is a lot of work to have done in a day. I am sure my dentist would make me come for a dozen trips to have all that done. I have seen those printers very cool.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Major dental stuff today..........in the chair from 9 to 1:30. 2 extactions and 4 teeth ground down to take crowns...actually a 6 tooth bridge.

3rd round of Novo is wearing off...........My dentist is an ace but .... he won't prescibe "narcotics"

No prollem mang, I got choice in my "pharmacy" drawer. Oxy's, vic, percs, hyrocodone 7.5's and 10's, naproxen, etc.

Went with the 10mg hydro for starters. and I feel good, lol

Pretty cool that the Dentist could "print" out a temp 6 tooth bridge right in the office
Ive received stitches twice from my dentist. Both times not in my mouth. Guys a good doc. Sewed up my leg one time and my arm another. Good dentist too, I’ll hate it when he retires

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Locked myself out but I'm still in a grand mood. Everything is working out lovely right now. I'm super stoked for the next couple months. Phone died on top of things at least it was after I talked to my roommate who is able to stop home and let me in. Got breakfast at McDonald's for the first time in years. IMG_20191211_101048.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

I hope you're doin' OK today @BigBallzWillie. Not only does that shit make yer face hurt it puts a huge dent in the wallet. I went through some serious shit about 15 years ago. Broke/snapped a root on my front lowers eating a candied apple (fuckin munchies). Like a lot of us do...I tried to blow it off...but damn...no go. Went to my dentist....and when he referred me to an oral surgeon/implant guy in Denver...I knew I was in for a ride. Thought I'd just lose that one tooth...but he dropped the bomb on me that I would experience a "domino effect"/uncontrolled/potentially dangerous situation on everything between the canines if i didn't just go ahead and have em extracted. 5 hours in the chair and a HUGE bone graph later I was on my way. Move over Bob the wino....Stiicky is in town. Instantly made me look very old....

From there I got a full mouth pocket reduction surgery and 2 more bone graphs. If ya don;t know about this surgery...you are fuckin lucky. I was addicted to Oxy/hydro then...so my oral guy wouldn't give me anything but a Tramadol upfront...and then he had to jostle the meds during surgery cus i was again/...in the chair for over 4 hours.....most of the time with a small, Milwaukee grinder in my mouth....that is...after they cut all of my gums and peeled em back. NEVER HAD SUCH PAIN. I ate 12 vicodins the next day ....4 at a time...and it didn't even touch it. I had stitches in my mouth for 6 weeks and lost 40 fuckin pounds cus the only "solid" food I could get down was soup and doughnuts... (and I've never been a heavy guy...so i looked like I had cancer and had everyone I knew freaked out)

Then I got a full mouth of braces.....with a big wire going across the span in front where there were no fuckin teeth. I spent 3 years like that.....fuck me.......before I finally got the posts drilled and the implant put in. the braces moved my jaw around so much I now have some hearing issues...LOL. It's always something when you fuck up the original equipment...

I was damn lucky I was in full on slinging mode then cus my dental insurance said "that's cosmetic/a vanity thing we don;t cover" and my medical insurance said "that's a dental thing". That's about when i switched to running the UC....cus with 20K+in bills sat in my lap.....unmmm....yeah.... you do what you gotta do.

Now i'm a "Perio" patient and go in every 3 months for cleanings...and they charge me as such. LOL. I do all CASH now....get a better deal and just pay as i go....fuck paying for "insurance" that then denies your claims.

hope yer day goes milligramly well.... :D

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I hope you're doin' OK today @BigBallzWillie. Not only does that shit make yer face hurt it puts a huge dent in the wallet. I went through some serious shit about 15 years ago. Broke/snapped a root on my front lowers eating a candied apple (fuckin munchies). Like a lot of us do...I tried to blow it off...but damn...no go. Went to my dentist....and when he referred me to an oral surgeon/implant guy in Denver...I knew I was in for a ride. Thought I'd just lose that one tooth...but he dropped the bomb on me that I would experience a "domino effect"/uncontrolled/potentially dangerous situation on everything between the canines if i didn't just go ahead and have em extracted. 5 hours in the chair and a HUGE bone graph later I was on my way. Move over Bob the wino....Stiicky is in town. Instantly made me look very old....

From there I got a full mouth pocket reduction surgery and 2 more bone graphs. If ya don;t know about this surgery...you are fuckin lucky. I was addicted to Oxy/hydro then...so my oral guy wouldn't give me anything but a Tramadol upfront...and then he had to jostle the meds during surgery cus i was again/...in the chair for over 4 hours.....most of the time with a small, Milwaukee grinder in my mouth....that is...after they cut all of my gums and peeled em back. NEVER HAD SUCH PAIN. I ate 12 vicodins the next day ....4 at a time...and it didn't even touch it. I had stitches in my mouth for 6 weeks and lost 40 fuckin pounds cus the only "solid" food I could get down was soup and doughnuts... (and I've never been a heavy guy...so i looked like I had cancer and had everyone I knew freaked out)

Then I got a full mouth of braces.....with a big wire going across the span in front where there were no fuckin teeth. I spent 3 years like that.....fuck me.......before I finally got the posts drilled and the implant put in. the braces moved my jaw around so much I now have some hearing issues...LOL. It's always something when you fuck up the original equipment...

I was damn lucky I was in full on slinging mode then cus my dental insurance said "that's cosmetic/a vanity thing we don;t cover" and my medical insurance said "that's a dental thing". That's about when i switched to running the UC....cus with 20K+in bills sat in my lap.....unmmm....yeah.... you do what you gotta do.

Now i'm a "Perio" patient and go in every 3 months for cleanings...and they charge me as such. LOL. I do all CASH now....get a better deal and just pay as i go....fuck paying for "insurance" that then denies your claims.

I feel ya bro, veteran of many, many hours in the chair. I have dental insurance but it ain't much because it's cosmetic. They put up 900 and I'm on for 6k, which i plunked down a 3k S&H horse apple on the counter yesterday, owe the other three...always something.
It's been coming a long time. Broke the front 2 tops playing football 45 years ago. Then, 3 years later I broke those crowns in a car accident. A few notable bumps and raps after that with no breakage,lol. I had theses steel pins hoding them in and eventally the root on one tooth got bad. I thought about implants, but I needed the bone grafting and that process is not fun nor quick I looked at my age and said I'll take the bridge.
I feel good today.........but I am sore around the edges. When your in the chair...yah those first few novo needles hurt. Then you don't feel them. Today however, I feel all those mofo's. Especially the ones thru the roof of the mouth.
Bottom lowers are gone now, I wear a plate there for a year now. Debating doing some implants there or not down the road.

D

Deleted member 60

Damn ...you've been through some shit. You know the bend over routine as well.

My implant has been solid AF for 15 years now. I wish I had the pics of it all...looked like I got shot in the face. Got the largest bone graph they could slap in. Then I received 2 titanium posts. The real bitch for most folks is (if this is still protocol) waiting the 6 months for the pig cartilige to become one with the surrounding bone/harden up so they can drill and set the posts. None of it is fun but the pocket reduction surgery was THE bitch of the entire experience. I'm still walking the walk....just maintaining and hoping....so I know more fun will be in my future @ some point. Tried to line up a new Doc but the first thing she said was she wanted to do >another< PR surgery. After I told her no fucking way in Hell....she pretty much got irked and told me that without "professional" care all of my teeth would eventually fall out...LOL. Duh bitch. Why the fuck you think I'm here? That's one of the bitches of livin in Podunk....though I heard recently a new guy may have moved into town...

Much a 10 or two for me...LOL.... Good luck!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Here is my recipe for devilled eggs:

Eine halbe Tasse Staubzucker
Ein Viertel Teelöffel Salz
Eine Messerspitze türkisches Haschisch
Ein halbes Pfund Butter
Ein Teelöffel Vanillezucker
Ein halbes Pfund Mehl
Einhundertfünfzig Gramm gemahlene Nüsse
Ein wenig extra Staubzucker
... und keine Eier

In eine Schüssel geben
Butter einrühren
Gemahlene Nüsse zugeben und
Den Teig verkneten

Augenballgroße Stücke vom Teig formen
Im Staubzucker wälzen und
Sagt die Zauberwörter
Simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim

Auf ein gefettetes Backblech legen und
Bei zweihundert Grad für fünfzehn Minuten backen und
KEINE EIER

Bei zweihundert Grad für fünfzehn Minuten backen und
Keine Eier ..

I got this recipe from a guy named Maynard many many years ago :alien:
Hahahha "Reading" it I was like, "Is that TOOL??"
Nice man lol

Hash Sugar Cookies without eggs (KEINE EIER!"

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Had a fantastic day yesterday, found out my sub panel was a good test of my electrical system, tues night my power started making like it was a rave in my house lol everything went haywire and wouldnt stop strobe flashing. Naturally i shit my pants thinking i cooked something in the attic and im about to have a whole house bbq, turns out the breakers in my service box at the pole were a tad old20191210_105801.jpg one leg had died so i thought, i went and got a modern replacement, called the power company to get the juice offed he calls me back 20 mins later and says theyll give me a new meter with breakers for 100$ i hopped on it got super lucky lol they redid all my wire on my pole, all the conduit, ground and upped my capacity from 140A to 200A 😁😁😁 and all of my work including the growlights survived unscathed 😆😆😆 turns out it was the actual meter that was totally cooked on the inside hadnt been changed in ages lol the wires literally fell apart when he pulled the meter off, talk about dodging a bullet😉😉😉

Punisher84

Just some asshole

Damn that sounds like it really sucked. Guy I worked with took some frag in the face, punched a hole in his lip and knocked out a couple teeth and some of his jaw. Didn’t seem like no big thing, dude was out for 2 years “recovering“. He went though something similar. After hearing his story and now yours, I think I’d rather have my leg blown off or something.