What did you do today?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I think they are going to have a hard time finding people to take those jobs. They are going to have a hard time defending themselves with keyboards. I can't even fathom the amount of weapons in rural VA. Realy is a great state if it were not for that sliver of crap in northern VA that @Heathenraider speaks of. When they go to start collecting these weapons those shots will be herd around the world AGAIN.
Its not just the weapons , they are outlawing the militias which is a protected right of the People under the 2A , read the bill, they can slap You with a Felony if You teach a martial arts class and one of Your students uses that skill in any act of "Civil Disobedience" , they will set the definition of that of course. Take Your kid out hunting and teach him to handle a firearm, - Felony . These laws will spark Rebellion.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Fucking idiots fail to realize the grass roots right in America is the largest standing Army in the History of Mankind , I think sooner than later they gonna find out the hard way. The same type of folks that kept the Japanese from invading the West Coast after Pearl . Government is to serve the People not rule over like a fucking Monarchy, If We want that just cut off Your balls and become a subject of the English again.
Dec 8.jpg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Its not just the weapons , they are outlawing the militias which is a protected right of the People under the 2A , read the bill, they can slap You with a Felony if You teach a martial arts class and one of Your students uses that skill in any act of "Civil Disobedience" , they will set the definition of that of course. Take Your kid out hunting and teach him to handle a firearm, - Felony . These laws will spark Rebellion.
The tom toms down in VA are beating hard. People are packing municipal building seeking refuge status for there CO. VA is a deep southern state for the most part . I pretty sure they are going to be sorry if they keep poking the hornets nest in VA.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
People get pissed about dropping the bomb... On August 6 we dropped one and flattened a city - and offered them a chance to surrender - they MADE us drop another one on Aug 9 to show we meant it.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️
They started the War in the Pacific, they deserved whatever they got, Personally the US should have taken Japan over instead of funding their rebuild, Protecting them for 50 Years so they had no defense budget and turn into an Economic Super Power . The Russians took Eastern Europe , The US should have annexed Japan , huge mistake. Those people who cry about dropping the bomb , retards, The conservative estimate of US casualties if a ground invasion had to be carried out on mainland Japan . , 500,000 TO 1 Million US Casualties.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Here is my recipe for devilled eggs:

Eine halbe Tasse Staubzucker
Ein Viertel Teelöffel Salz
Eine Messerspitze türkisches Haschisch
Ein halbes Pfund Butter
Ein Teelöffel Vanillezucker
Ein halbes Pfund Mehl
Einhundertfünfzig Gramm gemahlene Nüsse
Ein wenig extra Staubzucker
... und keine Eier

In eine Schüssel geben
Butter einrühren
Gemahlene Nüsse zugeben und
Den Teig verkneten

Augenballgroße Stücke vom Teig formen
Im Staubzucker wälzen und
Sagt die Zauberwörter
Simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim

Auf ein gefettetes Backblech legen und
Bei zweihundert Grad für fünfzehn Minuten backen und
KEINE EIER

Bei zweihundert Grad für fünfzehn Minuten backen und
Keine Eier ..

I got this recipe from a guy named Maynard many many years ago :alien:
[TD]
[/TD]

[TD]

DIE EIER VON SATAN / aka RECIPE

The Eggs/aka Recipe

Half a cup of powdered sugar
One quarter teaspoon salt
One knife tip Turkish hash
Half a pound butter
One teaspoon vanilla-sugar
Half a pound flour
150 g ground nuts
A little extra powdered sugar
.... and no eggs.

Place in a bowl
Add butter
Add the ground nuts and
Knead the dough/

Form eyeball-size pieces from the dough
Roll in the powdered sugar
and say the Magic Words:
"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim".

Place on a greased baking pan and
Bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes
....AND NO EGGS

Bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes
....and no eggs.

[/TD]​

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
They started the War in the Pacific, they deserved whatever they got, Personally the US should have taken Japan over instead of funding their rebuild, Protecting them for 50 Years so they had no defense budget and turn into an Economic Super Power . The Russians took Eastern Europe , The US should have annexed Japan , huge mistake. Those people who cry about dropping the bomb , retards, The conservative estimate of US casualties if a ground invasion had to be carried out on mainland Japan . , 500,000 TO 1 Million US Casualties.
Regarding nuking Japan, I disagree, I don't think "they" deserved it. Innocent people were knowingly murdered, because that's what happens in a war. Murder.

A nuclear bomb is an indiscriminate killer, it doesn't know to only kill bad guys in uniform on the other team. What was known, was civilians would be devastated. If the shoe was on the other foot, the USA would call that terrorism.

Many, if not most of the people nukes killed weren't soldiers. They were civilians, women, children, babies. Innocent people. Punished for the acts of their "leaders". Fried, at home, at school, in the street.

As far as "they started it", well no the Japanese civilians didn't start it. Some psycho Japanese military types attacked Pearl Harbor, (which, ironically the psycho USA military types had stolen from the natives a mere 1/2 century prior).

It's quite possible FDR knew it was gonna happen and WANTED Pearl Harbor to happen, to justify entering WWII. I lean in that direction.

If the Hawaiians had nuclear capability in the 1890s when they were being attacked ("annexed) and lobbed a couple nukes at American cities that vaporized thousands of innocent people....

Would that be okay if they vaporized civilian Americans who had nothing to do with the annexation of Hawaii?

If my co worker cheats me, should I burn his neighbor's house down ? Beat up his brother or some guy that looks like my co worker? I don't think I should hold anybody responsible but the one who cheated me.

Peace.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
A nuclear bomb is an indiscriminate killer,
And the Imperial Japanese Army/Navy were indiscriminate killers all over the pacific islands and China - innocents died. With no one else showing the gumption to stop them we did. Innocents died. After careful consideration by the Imperial Japanese Gubmint, it had to happen again before they stopped.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
And the Imperial Japanese Army/Navy were indiscriminate killers all over the pacific islands and China - innocents died. With no one else showing the gumption to stop them we did. Innocents died. After careful consideration by the Imperial Japanese Gubmint, it had to happen again before they stopped.
Is killing an innocent person who never harmed you, something that is a good thing to do? I think that's murder.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Is killing an innocent person who never harmed you, something that is a good thing to do? I think that's murder.
If I shot some shitbag with an AK and a backpack that was showing aggressive behavior, but I never saw him pull the trigger, does that make him innocent? He never harmed me, he fits the mold of what we are looking for but can’t be for sure. He is no different than some farmer out in his field right? Maybe he is going to go kill my friends.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
It is murder for sure but I would phrase the question like this
Is killing an innocent person who you don't know, to protect the innocent people that you do know the correct thing to do...murder or not?

Emphatically..YES, you bet your ass!
What if people stopped obeying orders to kill innocent people? Would that be a good thing?

An innocent person I don't know has more right to live than a quilty murderer I do know.
EDIT - "guilty murderer", not quilty murderer...who murders with a quilt?

edit

Last edited:

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
If I shot some shitbag with an AK and a backpack that was showing aggressive behavior, but I never saw him pull the trigger, does that make him innocent? He never harmed me, he fits the mold of what we are looking for but can’t be for sure. He is no different than some farmer out in his field right? Maybe he is going to go kill my friends.
You have to live with your own conscience I suppose.

If a DEA helicopter crew saw some hippie with a guerilla grow backpack aggressively disobeying laws and growing dope in the woods, should they shoot the fucking hippie?

I mean maybe the marijuanas will make the hippie crazy, right and he'd kill their friends?

Punisher84

Just some asshole
You have to live with your own conscience I suppose.

If a DEA helicopter crew saw some hippie with a guerilla grow backpack aggressively disobeying laws and growing dope in the woods, should they shoot the fucking hippie?

I mean maybe the marijuanas will make the hippie crazy, right and he'd kill their friends?
Or he could have been some old hippy that happened upon a grow in the woods and stopped to twist one up... Wrong place wrong time.