What did you do today?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Should Japanese Americans have removed FDR from office and lynched him, when he illegally incarcerated them in prison camps during World War II ?

I mean they were American citizens who would have been rebelling against a crazy leader....one who blatantly violated their alleged rights. Should other Americans (non Japanese heritage) have joined in or should they have simply obeyed the racist FDR ?
Gettin' kinda RIU in here......Uncle Buck will be showing up soon at this rate

Time to take it to the sink. WW2 and killing shit wasn't what anyone did today.

OK, maybe Heathen.

View attachment 34711
UncleBuck is here or at least one of His panty hose wearing supporters, to the sink it goes and I 'll yield the floor to Rose City Antifa.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The gummies are hard on the mind...wow did i sting myself. :D Those are just about right.

I made lime, grape, raspberry, and orange gummy candy. I also got gelatin from the bulk store for a lot cheaper than packets.

14 grams of that to 1 pack of jello and 1/2 cup of fruit juice and 1/4 cup of infused coconut oil. Takes about 12 minutes to whip up a batch and i used a giant tablespoon and its the easiest.

And that is a squishy gummy with enough firmness to keep together nice. I think i made 100 or 150 or so. :D mass production Sunday !

My new molds come on Tuesday with stoner faces. I will be making a lot of gummy candy i really like them and when you make them strong enough they sure do the trick.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Got the stupid phat ass pastry chicks number today. Told me she was putting in her two weeks and I was well damn I need that number and you know she wants your boy. I'ma bust that shit wide open. Then ball her the fuck up 😝😈🤪 who knows she may even get to be wifey with an ass like that.
Oh and she is gorgeous as hell, lol.
Why buy when You can just borrow it for a minute ? Once You buy it that ass will widen to twice its present girth , then You stuck with a fat assed Yeti eating bon bons and laying waste to Your CCs . Let some fucker named Francis with rape prevention glasses on take that road .

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Major dental stuff today..........in the chair from 9 to 1:30. 2 extactions and 4 teeth ground down to take crowns...actually a 6 tooth bridge.

3rd round of Novo is wearing off...........My dentist is an ace but .... he won't prescibe "narcotics"

No prollem mang, I got choice in my "pharmacy" drawer. Oxy's, vic, percs, hyrocodone 7.5's and 10's, naproxen, etc.

Went with the 10mg hydro for starters. and I feel good, lol

Pretty cool that the Dentist could "print" out a temp 6 tooth bridge right in the office

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I saw that shit too, pretty sad shit.
[/QUOTE
Major dental stuff today..........in the chair from 9 to 1:30. 2 extactions and 4 teeth ground down to take crowns...actually a 6 tooth bridge.

3rd round of Novo is wearing off...........My dentist is an ace but .... he won't prescibe "narcotics"

No prollem mang, I got choice in my "pharmacy" drawer. Oxy's, vic, percs, hyrocodone 7.5's and 10's, naproxen, etc.

Went with the 10mg hydro for starters. and I feel good, lol

Pretty cool that the Dentist could "print" out a temp 6 tooth bridge right in the office
Crush up 30 mgs of percs and snort that shit, slam 3 ice cold beers and You will be right as rain .