What did you do today?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Last little bit of budder - surprised I'm still vertical ;)
On the left is todays produce, 120ml (1/4cup) each (@25mg THC/2-3ml) of the GDP and The Crown Jewel. Still have about the same left from a NL closet-full I had a few months ago. IMG_4145.JPGIMG_4146.JPG
On the left is the spillage on the edge of the molds, on the right is the "clean-up" from the bottom of the Nova sleeve. I put some water in the bottom of each, tossed them in the microwave for a few seconds to melt it all again, then back in the fridge to make a puck I can weigh out.
IMG_4147.JPG
The stuff with the keif trash is fine for cooking, might be a little light on the THC down to about 30-40% just because of the veg-material content. You wouldn't want to put it in a hot-buttered rum, just because it would look nasty ;)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
OH - a trick for any liquid/gel stuff you are doing in molds is to know the volume. For the Hershey-bar molds, I can fill them with 72ml (24 squares, 3ml each) and not overflow it. I can use that volume and the THC content of the budder to mess around with the dosage. Just use water to get the measurements.

I make stuff strong just because no matter what you want to do with it, you can. Butter a biscuit, cook with it, whatever - and you don't need a quarter cup of budder for a dose.

If I want to make brownies (for example) I figure the number of brownies a box of betty crocker makes, the THC content I want one brownie to be, then figure the ML of budder I need to get there. You can use regular oil or butter to fill in the rest of the quantity required on the box. And if you are worried about being precise, avoid the ones with nuts, chocolate chips, etc. More in one brownie than another can mess you up :)

curious2garden

Really Active Member
Link? I think that Gu posted one that he uses over on Trollitup. I may have bookmarked it.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Assorted mesh sizes available.

curious2garden

Really Active Member
Annie, this was the post I was looking for:

Thanks, they are so lovely when new. Those drum sieves are what I use. All metal so you don't lose a screen from use but @H.A.F. 's would be a good way to start.

Check this out:

They aren't cheap but nice and long lasting:

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@H.A.F. 's would be a good way to start.
I have a set of those that I got for a different purpose. They are sturdy enough for seeds and weed (designed for gravel) and the screens are stainless and thick gauge. The selling point for them is they fit on a 5-gal bucket.

Only drawback I can see is if the mesh sizes available aren't "seed-specific". Like if they don't have the perfect size.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Baking a pot pie...IMG_20191204_203527.jpg
Pardon the nasty oven🤢🤪🙄 I have yet to use it or clean it since moving in lol😝🤣😝 couldnt find my Pyrex dish so that shitty casserole tin will do lol. Never decarbd before. 220 for an hour and a half. I know for facts this oven doesn't stay at a stable temp. We'll see. Lmao. No green so decided to bake some.
Edit: so the BBC I forgot I should've left in for another 15-20 but it still gave me heavy eyes off two bowl hits, no real taste sadly...Rolled up a bat of Jenny and we're smoking it as we speak. 🤯mind fucked. Shit is Good 😍😍😍I just cut a broken top off and a heavy lower...no dry no cure. Straight into the oven with em. Tastes like a baked lemon. Cannot express in words how anxious I am to dry and cure her proper.IMG_20191204_212133.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
How was that Romulan You harvested? Did it check the boxes?
I posted pics of Romulan....I have another one ready for harvest...its all yellow have been flushing it for 2 weeks...draining all the goodness out of it lol
I have a different one in veg that is gonna be nice. Its that time of the year where I clean up my grow rooms so just waiting for plants to be done and when all 3 flower rooms are clean ill gear back up....but right now I don't have very many plants in flower...just a few.....but soon to be...a whole bunch lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Colonoscopy, that was the easy part.....drinkin that shit the night before was the hard part. I passed! lol Doc said I should have been there 12 years ago and I'm like...nope this worked out fine doing it once instead of 3 times :)

Gotta go back in 5 yrs....we'll see
I am presently doing preventative medicine for glaucoma. Never had it, don't have it now - seems to be working :)