What did you do today?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Real life kickin my ass at the moment.. Family problems, Health issues, unexpected expenses, unexpected visit from county John Law, ( not weed related thankfully, but a heart pounding day for sure..lol), and just non stop failures and repairs on just about everything I own..
Everyone goes through these sh*t days/weeks/months I guess, so ya'll know what I mean.
Hope to be more active with updates soon on projects.
Til then, yall take care, keep this place rockin n rollin. Seeing great stuff in the short visit here today :) .
peace my friends and all my best, jpc
Thoughts are with you..............it's the worst when you get hit on all fronts at once.

Real life can kick hard...

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Real life kickin my ass at the moment.. Family problems, Health issues, unexpected expenses, unexpected visit from county John Law, ( not weed related thankfully, but a heart pounding day for sure..lol), and just non stop failures and repairs on just about everything I own..
Everyone goes through these sh*t days/weeks/months I guess, so ya'll know what I mean.
Til then, yall take care, keep this place rockin n rollin. Seeing great stuff in the short visit here today :) .
Definitely know how it is brother. I'm just getting out of a bad streak myself. It'll work itself out as long as as you see things through, it can't rain forever.

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids
Chin up my friend,hope things turn around quickly for you...it could always be worst ?? 🙏

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
@BigBallzWillie said it best. Kind of like a bad storm on the water you know eventually the winds will calm and the sun will pop out. But sometimes seems like it takes eternity to get there. Hope you get there soon.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Going to try some new grow bags this next round. @stiickygreen i think 247 garden closed shop. Not sure but have not been able to access the web page for a couple of weeks now. I am going with the FloraFlex quickfill 2 gallon. It has the bag and the compressed coco with it. The bag is square witch i have never tried before. With shipping i can get them for 4.60 apiece. I normally use the cloth pots witch i have to wash and refill with 1 brick of coco that costs approximately 4.25 a brick. This new pot system is the same price as what i have been paying but minus all the labor involved. I hope they work well. They also have a dry nutrient program that i am looking at just can't seem to find much info on it. floraflex.com

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Hmmmm.....that site came right up for me https://www.247garden.com/

No matter how you go.....best of luck!
What! must be my computer and i was just accessing the site a couple of weeks ago. Even from the link you sent. It takes a few minuets but then . SERVICE UNAVAILABLE Maybe i did something on my laptop accidentally. Everything else seems to be working
Service Unavailable

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Try a restart of your cpu and then check it again.
I've had similar issues happen at various times and a reboot usually fixes most of them.
My computer guy told me years ago always try a reboot first, and go from there.
Well i have messed something up. I tried rebooting a couple of times still can't access the site. I will probably have to load a very large bowl and get on the horn to India. I keep asking them if they have anybody that can speak english ( they speak english just hard to understand). I guarantee you they are glad to get me off the line once they get it strait .

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Hold down the ctrl + alt + delete keys for 10 seconds should reboot the computer.

Other thing to try: Use a different web browser or try clearing your cache

Fair notice: I'm not a computer expert, just a frequent user.
Thanks @Bruno8437 . I actually fixed the issue myself today. I surprised even my own self. LOL Not exactly sure what i did but its working.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
What cultivars do you grow? I have a few going, well froze LOL Music and red Russian.
I have Music, Romanian Red, German Red, Bogatyr, Spanish Roja, and Susan Delafield planted. I still have Korean Red but I'm going to end that cycle and plant some more Bogatyr in it's place.

Roasted garlic rocks 🎸

Put in approx 125 more yesterday and going out now to plant more.